❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

SBS Star 연예

[SBS Star] Celebrities Who Have a Different Gender but Manage to Become Best Friends! 작성

2019.01.30 10:24 조회 8,123

Some say that women and men can never be friends.

However, there are number of celebrities who succeeded in breaking such misconceptions and set an admirable example for others by maintaining a good relationship with their female/male friends for years.

Some said that they became friends while getting a training at a same management agency as trainees, and others said that they met through a drama which they both starred in.

Check out these five pairs of celebrities below, and figure out what helped them become such good friends!

1. Park Shin Hye & Lee Hong Gi

Park Shin Hye & Lee Hong Gi

Korean actress Park Shin Hye and K-pop boy group FTISLAND's member Lee Hong Gi go way back.

'You're Beautiful' poster

Park Shin Hye and Lee Hong Gi first met in 2009 while filming SBS' drama 'You're Beautiful'.

Park Shin Hye & Lee Hong Gi

During one episode of KBS Cool FM's radio show 'G-Park Radio', Lee Hong Gi said, "She makes me even more comfortable than my guy friends, and we often share tips on dating."

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005116844&utm_source=dable

• Like 5

@dian02_stv thank you for sharing this COSMO interview. Fresh in my eyes but longgg overdue! The intro was heart fluttering and awkward at the same time  lololol

DyvHLkQUUAANOQp.jpg

DyvHd0nVsAU3KGQ.jpg

cr: edsm

It's funny how they answered the first question rapidly like they have memorized the lines hahaha. Binnie, shy as always, hearing Shinhye's praises. She effortlessly disarmed Ajusshi's stoic countenance revealing his dimples ha! :D

Second, much respect to the production crew for pulling themselves together and finding all means to overcome their struggles. In the end, it's all worth it. The outcome surpassed expectations. 

Third, asked about fave memories while filming, I loved how Shinhye straight away convey her thoughts well and spin the conversation. Binnie seemed like he ran out of ideas at first, attentively listened to Shinhye's take and adding excellent conclusion. It's nice to know they had fun and took advantage of their limitations. Turning it to bonding moments with all the actors and staff thus strengthening working relationship and camaraderie.  

Lastly, all their hopes for fans were realized in me as I've thoroughly enjoyed the whole viewing journey. 

I've noted that while both can handle and express themselves well, their individual take compliments each other in interviews. Providing intelligent and organized thoughts to topics raised by the questionnaire. 

-------------------------------------

here's some good news on the NameSNS update 

Oh yey! Our bae is on the lead. Amazing Angels! Let's keep our daily votes to send her off to Finals hehehe,  more push for Magical couple and we'll all be set ;)

for Most Beautiful KDrama Star in 2019

ParkShinHye

46.85% (7669 vote)
OhYeonSeo

41.5% (6794 vote)

for Best Romantic Couple 2019
ChoiJinHyuk❤️SongHaYoon
34.33% (5863 vote)
ParkShinHye❤️HyunBin
30.63% (5231 vote)
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Inspire Your Valentineâs Day Outfit With These K-Drama Looks

Inspire Your Valentine’s Day Outfit With These K-Drama Looks

Feb 6, 2019
by aetcult

The season of love, chocolates, and sappy Instagram captions is right around the corner, and if you haven’t gotten your Valentine’s Day outfit sorted, we have got you covered with the perfect K-drama outfits to take inspiration from for the big day. Whether it’s a fancy date night with your boo or a chill night out with your fellow single ladies, get ready to dress to impress!

1. Fairytale Romance

Sweet and pure, Jung Hee Joo (Park Shin Hye) from “Memories of the Alhambra” exudes a fairy-like, innocent charm with a flouncy, floral number. Pair this with a coral lip (Pantone color of the year!) to inject some youthful freshness, and you’re bound to have your date swooning.

Fairytale-Alhambra_tvN.jpg

Soompiers, what are your plans this Valentine’s Day? Which V-Day inspo is your favorite of the lot? Share with us in the comments below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1298779wpp/inspire-your-outfit-with-these-k-drama-looks

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Happy 13th Anniversary to Tree of Heaven 

Feb 08,2006

"Now, I'm going to tell the story about snow. No, to put it correctly, it's a story about people who live with snow. I'm going to tell of people who left and returned with the snow" - Hana

Dy0ZLz-VsAAD416.jpg

"I'll protect you. Forever." - Yoonseo

Dy0zOHhVAAAVLWI.jpg

"If your feet's not cold your heart will be” - Yoonseo

Dy0thSDUwAAJqeV.jpgDy0iQDQVsAAQUGF.jpg

I… I want to fall in love. A love...more beautiful than the snow. - Hana

ctto/ SBS

• Like 4
  • Love 1