❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

DyfGmRqVsAcDlH7.jpg

Park Shin Hye @dphngilos__

DyeYTEaUYAIKiZO.jpg

Lee Si Won Talks About Acting In “Memories of the Alhambra"

Lee-Si-Won-2.jpg

The actress mentioned the drama’s ambiguous ending. She shared, “It ended with so much openness. I think the writer wanted to create a drama where the viewers can fill it up and interpret in various ways. From the viewer’s point of view, I hope Jin Woo will come back and be beautifully in love with Jung Hee Joo (Park Shin Hye).”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1301084wpp/lee-si-won-talks-about-acting-in-memories-of-the-alhambra-watching-sky-castle-as-seoul-national-university-alumni-and-more

• Like 3

Lovely Monday Angels!

Resulta ng larawan para sa You are not only interesting but original not only good enough but exceptional not just here but here for a purpose

DyYcEKSV4AA7iO5.jpg

ctto

here is the latest update on NameSNS.com with 5% & 10% margin respectively. let's support our bae :)

The Most Beautiful KDRAMA Stars 2019

1) OhYeonSeo       46.68% (5088 vote)

2) ParkShinHye     41.32% (4504 vote)

The Best Romantic Couple 2019
1) ChoiJinHyuk❤️SongHaYoon     34.81% (4174 vote)
2) ParkShinHye❤️HyunBin             24.29% (2913 vote)
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

[TF] [The Fact] Want to feed the rice cake soup?

<The Fact> The editorial staff selected 'Utsuwu' star to feed rice cake soup in 2019.  / The fact DB

Yoo Seung-ho, "Revenge is back," Hyun Bin and Park Shin-hye were received as "memories of Alhambra palace" respectively.  / Reporter Imseek Jun, Lee Duckin reporter,

Also, in TVN 'Memories of Alhambra Palace' (play Song Jae-jung), CG performances, sadness due to love, Hyun Bin and Park Shin- The reason I chose the two people is 'I want to meet once', 'I do my best to fill my works with outstanding acting and action' and 'I want to take care of too much tears from the drama' and 'I remember Huizhou in the drama'.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, nefartum_29 said:

[TF] [The Fact] Want to feed the rice cake soup?

<The Fact> The editorial staff selected 'Utsuwu' star to feed rice cake soup in 2019.  / The fact DB

Stars, eat rice cake soup in 2019 and start vigorously! 

[The fact | reporter Kim Hee-ju] There is a word that can not be missed for Koreans.

'Let's eat rice' '' Did you eat rice? ' If you have someone who has an affinity for 'eating rice', it is the word that comes out. If you see someone who does not know why you want to open your wallet at once, "I'll buy you a cup of rice," right?

So, I asked the <The Fact> editorial department. In 2018, reporters from the <The Fact> editorials, one of the stars who have played around, have been invited to our house, and who is the "Utsumi" star who wants to feed him?

Do you ever wonder what the reporters think of the fact that they are always on the scene with the heat of coverage?

DyhdwhEUwAABbI4.jpg

Yoo Seung-ho, "Revenge is back," Hyun Bin and Park Shin-hye were received as "memories of Alhambra palace" respectively.  / Reporter Imseek Jun, Lee Duckin reporter,Yoo Seung-ho, "Revenge is back," Hyun Bin and Park Shin-hye were received as "memories of Alhambra palace" respectively.  / Reporter Imseek Jun, Lee Duckin reporter,Also, in TVN 'Memories of Alhambra Palace' (play Song Jae-jung), CG performances, sadness due to love, Hyun Bin and Park Shin- The reason I chose the two people is 'I want to meet once', 'I do my best to fill my works with outstanding acting and action' and 'I want to take care of too much tears from the drama' and 'I remember Huizhou in the drama'.

Edited by nefartum_29
misspelling
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On February  4, Park Shin-hye delivered the greetings of New Year's Day through the official SNS of the Salt Entertainment company and captivated the hearts of the fans. 

Park Shin-hye in the public video said, "Good morning. Actor Park Shin Hye. The Korean National Day is coming soon. " 

DyjasurU0AYZawJ.jpg

Park Hye-hye photo = Salt Entertainment Official Instagram

I'm doing filming" Call "lately. I think I can show you another movie through this movie. I look forward to your much anticipation and interest. " 

Park Shin-hye said, "I hope you will have a rich and pleasant New Year holiday and be filled with fun things this year. Happy New Year. " 

Meanwhile, Park Shinhye is scheduled to return to the movie 'Call'.

google translation 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=410&aid=0000553301 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.instagram.com/salt_ent/ 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

PSH behind the scene of Tree of Heaven (2006)

reposted from Tree of Heaven thread

cr: simplly_dreaming

namu2.jpg 

Asami showing her nails and then they did this cute thing together XD..

The next was where Lee Wan messed up like he entered when he was not suppose to and it was so funny so everyone just started laughing even the camera-man XD

namu3.jpg

When they were just standing around talking... look at the stares of LeeWan to PSH i put all of em together so everyone can see XD it's sorta funny the way he's looking at her XD dont u think?

namu4.jpg

PSH's face is sooo adorable here XD... and they were talking about fish? and then PSH was like they wanted ramen or something? XD and the camera was like nodding symbolizing they will give it to them? lol that was really cute... and then last was where PSH was showing her pro-ness at the piano and Lee Wan is watching =D PSH is really good... tho i guess she was practicing so the piece was a lil broken.. but her fingers can move really swiftly 

• Like 4
  • Love 1