❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

99C4D8415C4B34DE04

bit.ly/2BhI39R )

Dx_6ENmU8AAHHam.jpg

[gallup] 갤럽 - 한국인이 좋아하는 TV프로그램 - 2019년 1월(조사 2019.01.22~24) #알함브라궁전의추억 전체 No.7/드라마 No.3

Dx-xX6OU0AAWghb.jpg

From Gallup data January 2019

TV show category No.7 MOA

Drama category No.3 MOA

cr.@Style_H_

Doctors got no.2 on tv show (after infinite challenge) and no.1 in drama category

Spoiler

• Like 4

Who is this angel?! :scream:  I'd like to know her name :joy:

Dx_6ENmU8AAHHam.jpg

ctto

@nefartum_29 thank you for sharing Shinhye's IG update.

Shinhye is good at teasing us :P we all wonder why there's no pics of her w/ Binnie & other casts. What happened to our selca queen?  then bam! she surprised us all. Perhaps, she's missing MoA & casts like us too ha!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 1/26/2019 at 10:27 PM, lduc said:
Home > TV

'Memories of the Alhambra' may be over, but Park Shin-hye has a brand new project we can get excited about

By Mangala Dilip · Published On : 09:42 PST, 25 Jan 2019

Park Shin-hye, who played the role of Hee Joo and the AI Emma in ‘Memories of the Alhambra,’ is working on a completely different project – a movie, tentatively titled ‘Call.’

'Memories of the Alhambra' may be over, but Park Shin-hye has a brand new project we can get excited about

If you’ve just finished binge-watching Netflix and tvN drama ‘Memories of the Alhambra,’ join the club. While you wait for Song Jae Jung to announce she is working on the second season, there is something all Park Shin-hye fans can get excited about.

Shin-hye, who played the role of Hee Joo and the AI Emma in the K-drama is working on a completely different project – a movie, tentatively titled ‘Call.’ The upcoming thriller, also starring Jeon Jong-seo, has already piqued the interest of many, after the teaser images were released by Hello K-Pop on January 14.

Reveal hidden contents

Park Shin-hye's next project is a movie, with the working title 'Call.' (Twitter)

Park Shin-hye's next project is a movie, with the working title 'Call.' (Twitter)

Not much is known of the movie helmed by Lee Chung Hyun, and which started shooting earlier this month, but the premise suggests that Jong-seo and Shin-hye will play two women from different time periods that make contact through a phone call. Jong-seo is a rising star whose debut in the international blockbuster ‘Burning’ helmed by Lee Chang-dong made us stop and take notice. Needless to say, we are intrigued.

The movie, also starring Kim Sung Ryung and Lee El, will see Shin-hye playing the role of Seo Yeon, and the depths of emotions she is experiencing is pretty much evident in the troubled expression on her face as she gazes deep into our souls in the poster.

Reveal hidden contents

Kim Sung Ryung and Lee El have pivotal roles in the film (Twitter).

Kim Sung Ryung and Lee El have pivotal roles in the film (Twitter).

Sung Ryung, meanwhile, is pegged to portray her mother in the sinister movie, and from her expression in the poster, it is evident that she is a very strong and determined character. Lee El, on the other hand, will take on her first villainous role, as Young Suk’s mother, whose cold and hard stare induce a fear about what trouble her character will cause for the rest of the gang.

The changing emotions of Seo Yeon brought about by her confusion because of her situation was very attractive to me. I will be able to show you various emotions through the character,” Shin-hye told Hello K-Pop regarding her character.

Park Shin-hye is beloved by many fans all over the world, and they would love her new role as Seo Yeon (Twitter)
Park Shin-hye is beloved by many fans all over the world, and they would love her new role as Seo Yeon (Twitter)

Knowing the amount of passion and sincerity that Shin-hye brings to every role she plays, most recently on ‘Memories of the Alhambra,’ we know ‘Call’ will be no exception. In the Netflix K-drama, her Hee joo was a timid, determined and hardworking woman who refused to take no for an answer.

A hard-core fan of the actress told MEAWW, "Park Shin Hye is a queen and watching her on-screen has always been exciting for me. Her acting melts my heart. Her beauty totally entices me.”

Clearly there many reasons why she is so beloved worldwide and ‘Call’ will give her fans another one.

https://meaww.com/memories-of-the-alhambra-may-be-over-but-park-shin-hye-has-brand-new-movie-call

there is something I wonder about in this article. psh, I figured I got a new set. Call movie? speak of. Or is it a new series?

Edited by nefartum_29
misspelling
  • Like 2

Koreans Choose Their Top 10 Favorite TV Shows For January

Jan 28, 2019
by E. Cha

A new survey by Gallup Korea has revealed which television programs Koreans are currently enjoying the most!

Gallup Korea recently conducted its monthly poll asking participants which television show airing in January 2019 that they “liked most.” JTBC’s hit drama “SKY Castle” emerged the favorite for the month, rising to the top of the rankings after taking sixth place in last month’s survey.

Not only did “SKY Castle” earn the highest percentage of votes for this month, but it also set a new record for the highest percentage of votes a drama has ever received in the history of the survey (which Gallup Korea first began in January 2013). The drama claimed an impressive 13 percent of the total votes, beating the previous record of 12.6 percent set by tvN’s “Goblin” in January 2017.

Only seven dramas—including both dramas airing on public broadcast networks and those airing on cable networks—have ever managed to garner a double-digit percentage of the total votes in Gallup Korea’s monthly survey. The exclusive list consists only of KBS 2TV’s “My Daughter Seo Young” (10.6 percent in January 2013, 12.2 percent in February 2013), SBS’s “My Love from the Star” (11.5 percent in February 2014), MBC’s “Empress Ki” (10.8 percent in March 2014, 11.8 percent in April 2014), MBC’s “Jang Bori is Here” (12.1 percent in September 2014), KBS 2TV’s “Descendants of the Sun” (12.3 percent in March 2016), tvN’s “Goblin,” and “SKY Castle.”

KBS 2TV’s hit drama “My Only One,” which surpassed 40 percent in viewership ratings earlier this month, took second place for January 2019, while MBC’s popular variety show “I Live Alone” came in third.

Check out the top 10 for this month below!

1. “SKY Castle”
  2. “My Only One”
  3. I Live Alone
  4. “I Am a Natural Person”
  5. My Ugly Duckling
  6. “War of Words”
  7. “Memories of the Alhambra,”

“Ask Us Anything,” “2 Days & 1 Night

https://www.soompi.com/article/1299876wpp/koreans-choose-top-10-favorite-tv-shows-january

DyAjdanU0AA_PaF.jpg

#parkshinhye selfie article in trending on nate, Click on link: (https://news.nate.com/view/20190128n38579 )

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Hope Shin Hye will continue doing new fresh projects in the movie world, and if she chooses to do any drama, that will be a new fresh stories. My wish, that she will NOT do any 2nd session of her past projects or to be continued, with any of her past costars. There are many actors out there, veterans and new ,  that she has never worked with, that are dying to work with her and vvs. Let’s keep moving forward and continue challenge herself with fresh new projects.  But, I will always support and respect ,  however is her decision and choices. Fighting ! 

Her agency SALT entertainment  is growing a lot, with aquision of new faces. Hope them all much success . 

Love and Peace to all :wub:

PS= PUT YOURSELF FIRST. There is nothing wrong with it. You can only make others happy when you are happy and feel fulfilled. An empty bag can not stand still! Many prayers! God bless:heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 1/26/2019 at 11:21 PM, rori0711 said:

Annyeong chingus!

hi @MindfulLth_welcome.gif 

same here. Unlike before, now I only watch kdrama when i want to hahaha. Only Shinhye makes me exert effort to catch her new drama live (raw) or simultaneously after broadcast. :D

Shinhye was very different in MOA. She effectively displayed a mature lover and motherly vibe.  Highschool & college days are so over. Her voice, acting and nuances are subtle, more controlled and man, those kisses are passionately HOT!!! :blush: She grew leaps and bounds in MoA. To top it all, I love seeing Shinhye in suspense fantasy romance, another breakout from her usual type of drama. 

I'm brimming with anticipation for her film, CALL. I hope it stretches her to no end. After MOA, she leaves everyone hanging and thirstier of her acting. :blink: There's a lot more to actress Shinhye.

can't agree more with this remark :)

DxiueeiUYAAk99R.jpg

ctto

@nistymaj01 @nefartum_29 @Celi67 Did she cut her hair shorty short or not? lol

I think it's short now based on her latest IG and clip with Siwan. That pixie would be refreshing on her new film.

One thing I certainly agree, Shinhye is getting more beautiful day by day :love: 

thanks to our hardworking chingus @lduc @klebinha

shout out to our @alcides14ahjumma @raetan16 @tr6z @Raquel Bastian @ash011@EstrelitaC@maris1 @NileRose

:yum: *waving* to all chingus....

well-said @rori0711, PSH has been working hard to show the audience a different acting style and challenge herself to multiple roles. To me, an amazing actor/actress is someone who is not afraid to get dirty, ugly, daring and immerse himself/herself in the role and get out of their own comfort zone. She is now out of her own shell, thou not totally yet so we should give her sometime to try more. She has been doing so far so good. As she grow, we as supporters/fans grown with her too. It is definitely our greatest honour and privilege to witness her growth - be it ups and downs - she takes it all :relaxed:!

MOTA is the first but will not be the last of such topic as feel that more script-writers will improvise their own stories using MOTA as an example. It was with great courage for the script-writers, director/producers, actors and actresses to choose this project not knowing the reaction from the audience and end-result (Motto: Just do it!) They may feel like stepping on land-mines but continue on, keep level up :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1