Quantcast
NileRose

❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ Upcoming Movie The Call start shooting on 2019 .

NEWS

Posted by yckim124 AKP STAFF  23 hours ago

Park Shin Hye names her most and least confident facial feature

shjpg.jpg

Park Shin Hye talked about her facial features. 

The January 22 airing of SBSOne Night of TV Entertainment' included an interview with Park Shin Hye, who recently completed the tvN weekend drama 'Memories of Alahambra.' 

One question asked the actress about the facial feature she is the most and least confident about. Park Shin Hye first said, "Everyone has some sort of complaint about their face." She then revealed, "My nose tip tends to be round," and added, "I'm most confident about my eyes."

kjpg.jpg

k1jpg.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

cr: the owner

I am very proud of Shin Hye, she did an excellent job in MOA  portraying both HJ and Emma.  I do not see any other SKorea actress that could had brought better publicity, in International level, that the production company and investors were looking for,  than Shin Hye. Shin Hye is very generous and supportive! Mission accomplished , with honors! :relieved:

Wish her the best filming her new movie “Call” , and looking forward to see her on big screen. Hope they will show it in many Countries at the same time as in SKorea , so her fans can have a chance to see her. 

God bless her always and bring her many more projects and opportunities to work with new actors/actress to continue her grow as she wish! 

Peace and Love to all :heart:

• Like 4