❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

TV/FILM

Jan 23, 2019
by K. Lew
Park Shin Hye Names Drama That Is Closest To Her Heart, Talks About Being An Actress In Her 30s, And More

Park Shin Hye Names Drama That Is Closest To Her Heart, Talks About Being An Actress In Her 30s, And More

Park Shin Hye shared her thoughts on concluding her recent drama “Memories of the Alhambra,” her favorite role, and becoming an actress in her 30s.

The actress guested on the January 22 episode of SBS’s “Night of Real Entertainment” for an interview.

When asked her thoughts on concluding “Memories of the Alhambra,” Park Shin Hye remarked, “Spending seven months and working hard with the staff members and actors, it’s a bit sad but it was also very refreshing.”

The host complimented her on her continuously evolving beauty. Park Shin Hye responded by saying, “As I slowly shed my young looks, many people have been saying to me, ‘You’re getting more mature,’ and ‘You’re like a woman.’ I think it’s because they’ve seen me ever since I was really young.”

She was also asked if there was a physical part of herself that she didn’t like. She honestly replied, “There’s no one who doesn’t have something about them that they don’t like. My nose isn’t very high,” but added that she liked her eyes.

The host then asked her if among her many roles, she had one that she is particularly attached to. Park Shin Hye chose, “I had a lot of fun filming as Cha Eun Sang in ‘Heirs.’ There wasn’t a lot of age difference between me and the guys, so I made a lot of great memories.”

On becoming an actress in her 30s (in Korean reckoning), Park Shin Hye shared, “When I was a teenager, because I was in my teens, there were a lot of things I had to restrain myself from doing. In my 20s, I was afraid so I didn’t get to challenge myself much. But now, I think that it wasn’t much to be scared of. I want to try lots of different genres and a diverse range of characters. I think it’s my job to continuously show a different side of myself.”

cr: https://www.soompi.com/article/1296849wpp/park-shin-hye-names-drama-closest-heart-talks-actress-30s

• Like 3

21.01.2019. 2:03 PM
Opciones para Más Publicaciones

Achievements of 'Memories of the Alhambra' after 8 weeks of broadcast

The wonderful miracles throughout the last eight weeks of "Memories of the Alhambra" have officially concluded in January 20th.

page5.jpg?type=e1920
12.jpg?type=e1920

The last episode of the tvN's Saturday - Sunday drama, "Memories of the Alhambra" (screenwriter Song Jae Jung, director Ahn Gil Ho) airing on January 20 achieved an average rating of 9.9%, the highest of 11.2%, based on the standard of households using paid platform, leading the viewership ratings of dramas in the same time slot on cable and generalist channels (according to Nielsen Korea). In addition, with tvN's target audiences who are from 20 to 49 years old, the drama reached an average rating of 7.8%, the highest of 8.7%, taking the top spot of dramas in the same time slot on all channels, including terrestrial television.

In this episode, Jin Woo (played by Hyun Bin) removed all the game's bugs himself, from the character Hyung Suk (played by Park Hoon) - who had pursued him for a year with a bloody appearance, professor Cha (played by Kim Eui Sung) - the person he used to consider his father, to Jung Hoon (played by Min Jin Woong) - who still protected him as an ally even after dying. Jin Woo shed tears when he used the key of heaven to stab into the chests of those characters. When the three NPCs (Non-player Characters, the fictional characters who provide quests or items for the user) disappeared, Emma (Park Shin Hye) appeared. And Jin Woo - the last remaining bug in the game - entrusted his destiny to Emma. To reset the game, all bugs need to be removed.

A year later, many things have changed. J One Holdings company developed the game that was re-setup, then introduced to the world and received an explosive reaction. With the hope that Jin Woo was still alive, Sun Ho (played by Lee Seung Joon) sent him an email every day, but eventually gave up. Hee Joo (played by Park Shin Hye) was the only person to believe that Jin Woo would come back. On the other hand, Se Joo (played by EXO Chanyeol) was recruited by J One Holdings to be a game developer. On the first day Se Joo visited the company, Hee Joo stopped by a coffee shop to wait for his younger brother, and accidentally heard the conversation of the two users. One of them said the game was newly released, and a user's highest level was only 25, but there was someone who reached level 50 and could even use a gun. Hee Joo immediately thought it was Jin Woo.

Hee Joo - who always believed that she would definitely meet Jin Woo again, put on smart contact lens. After that, she ran to find Jin Woo somewhere and at the same time, the image of a user holding a gun appeared on the screen. This scene delighted the audiences who had been looking forward to the survival of Jin Woo and the reunion of the magic couple. By the way, let's take a look at the significant achievements of "Memories of the Alhambra" - the drama that has given viewers a lot of excitement and thrills from the beginning to the end.

#1. Screenwriter Song Jae Jung X Director Ahn Gil Ho - Promoting perfect synergy

"Memories of the Alhambra" has exerted the power from the tight script of screenwriter Song Jae Jung - who possesses a unique imagination along with an unpredictable way of deploying the storyline, and the emotional acting direction of director Ahn Gil Ho - who perfectly demonstrated the image of the fantasy game with vivid footages. The plot frequently brought unexpected twists in each episode, creating a strong impact on viewers, making them immersed in the drama, enjoying it while also having to speculate the events deployed in the next episodes. Not to mention, the meticulous and detailed view of director Ahn Gil Ho - the master of thorough acting direction - has made the AR (augmented reality) game material, which was very unfamiliar to a lot of people, significantly more natural and comprehensible in the drama. "Memories of the Alhambra" really shocked TV viewers every weekend thanks to its uniqueness as "a drama that is no different from movies".

#2. No acting misses, new roles of a lifetime

The drama was highly expected even before the broadcast due to the combination of two famous actors, Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye. Hyun Bin playing Yoo Jin Woo, who lives between reality and the world in the game, has shown his prominent power when perfectly acting in various genres in the drama such as mystery, action or romance. Park Shin Hye with two roles as the lovely girl Jung Hee Joo and the character Emma in the game has earned the love of TV viewers when well portraying the character holding the key of both romance and mystery of the drama. In addition, actors Park Hoon, Kim Eui Sung, and Min Jin Woong - who were reborn as NPCs in the game after they died, have increased the tension for the story. Each actor in the drama shows a high level of concentration when getting into the character, thereby creating a role of a lifetime.

#3. A drama masterpiece with a unique perspective and novel genre

"Memories of the Alhambra" is the first drama to use the AR game material to stir up the small screens. Not only encapsulated within the scope of television dramas makers, the drama also received a hearty response when it drew the attention of both the IT and gaming world. Set in the context of Spain, the dramatic thrill in the game has been built up realistically on the background of real life and attracted viewers with such perfect CG techniques that there is not even a small flaw. Additionally, thanks to deep vibrations, the fateful and magical romance of the couple Hyun Bin - Park Shin Hye throughout the drama has strongly attracted viewers. "Memories of the Alhambra" is also one of the dramas that have helped tvN to be rated by the public as the cable TV channel that has never hesitated to take on challenges with new drama genres.

[OSEN = Reporter Kim Na Hee] nahee@osen.co.kr

[Photo] Screenshots from "Memories of the Alhambra"

Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive

https://channels.vlive.tv/C7A6F1/vtoday/0.9868119

• Like 4

NEWS

Posted by yckim124 AKP STAFF  23 hours ago

Park Shin Hye names her most and least confident facial feature

shjpg.jpg

Park Shin Hye talked about her facial features. 

The January 22 airing of SBSOne Night of TV Entertainment' included an interview with Park Shin Hye, who recently completed the tvN weekend drama 'Memories of Alahambra.' 

One question asked the actress about the facial feature she is the most and least confident about. Park Shin Hye first said, "Everyone has some sort of complaint about their face." She then revealed, "My nose tip tends to be round," and added, "I'm most confident about my eyes."

kjpg.jpg

k1jpg.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1