❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

16 hours ago, lduc said:

Unfortunately the #SisyphusTheMyth  will be broadcast next year. What a disappointment.

the bad news seems to happen one after another.
With their two movies about to be released in the next month, theaters are unlikely to fill up.

Imagen

Imagen

cr: pic: @Zyo_sick

It is God’s will ! There is a strong reason . We just need to trust and support! Praying! :)

• Like 1

On 4/25/2020 at 9:48 AM, lduc said:

Unfortunately the #SisyphusTheMyth  will be broadcast next year. What a disappointment.

the bad news seems to happen one after another.
With their two movies about to be released in the next month, theaters are unlikely to fill up.

Imagen

Imagen

cr: pic: @Zyo_sick

If, what I am praying for, both her movies are release this year, Shin Hye will probable be very busy promoting it . 

She is scheduled to start filming the drama this year. If the drama is scheduled to come out this year, she will have to promote the drama, I believe it will be a lot for her, even though she is a hard worker, she has others commitments, and a family to care for and give attention .  On top of all, there are a few promising dramas schedule to be release , with good actors/actresses, later this year, it will be a fierce competition. I trust my girl, but let It be next year. Hope it will be a good experience for her and all of us her true fans and admirers!  We all miss her a lot! As much we wish and plan, God is the one to decide when it’s the best time. Peace and Love! :heart:

PS= make sure however you post here, it has to do with Park Shin Hye. Hide others! We treasure our peace here! Thanks! -_-

• Like 2

On 4/22/2020 at 10:33 AM, thanie said:

Oh, Wow! Finally ... they're talking!

Reveal hidden contents

I'm a little bitter these days because of LMH's drama. Nope, I'm not gonna watch it ... I unsubscribed netflix and unfollowed some of the entertainment sites coz I can't stand seeing him. I'm certain my feeds will be flooded with the hype of his drama, lol! Bitterness overload ... hehehe! Will subscribe NF later! My apologies for my rant ... 

Anyway, I'm looking forward for PSH' Sisyphus the Myth...

How are ya'll? I'm hoping for everyone's safety... 

Doing good, thanks! 
Finale, seams like we will be seeing Shin Hye’s new movies( fingers crossed ) , and a drama in the beginning of next year( praying hard). But differently, I would like to see her doing more movies than dramas, please! We all excited ! 

Take care all! :blush:

• Like 1

Fans Voted For The Top 20 Most Beautiful Korean Actresses Of All Time

They’re all stunning, of course!

Popular Korean entertainment voting website KingChoice recently had fans vote for the most handsome Korean actors of all time, and to go along with it, they also had a poll to vote for the most beautiful Korean actress of all time! After several weeks of voting, the results are in. Here are the fan-voted top 20 most beautiful Korean actresses in the industry.

5. Park Shin Hye

312c4ffb4dcbe64979a1aa56e07c3dba.jpg

Vote for park shin hye

link: Source: Poll  

kingchoice.me//topic-most-beautiful-korean-actress-of-all-time-59.html

• Like 2

[Park Shin-hye] 'The Goddess of Spring' in
full bloom with flowers

2020.04.08. 11:3020,253 reads

The mild weather made some fleeting
to sprout even pareut pareut a flush,
flower was blooming even eoyeo ppeuge!
And here, the goddess of spring,

Actress Park Shin-hye also
came with a warm spring day! ꈍ◡ꈍ

Spring_collection-%EB%9F%AD%ED%82%A4_%EB%B9%84_%281%29.jpg?type=w1200

Today's
flower +The combination of
puppies excites the hearts of those who see them

Best_seller-3D_BEE%281%29.jpg?type=w1200

I brought a
behind- the- scenes photo of
actor Park Shin-hye's spring season pictorial . (Hodadak)

DSC00054.jpg?type=w1200

naver.me/G3aYDmtV

• Like 1