❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

15 hours ago, thanie said:

@alcides14ahjumma, "Alone" I think is a movie about zombie? Such a bad timing for "Call'" :( 

I though “Alone” was about major epidemic disease that killed or infected everybody, except the two major protagonist , and they would try to join forces to survive? I guess I was just  dreamIng! Anyway, anything with Shin Hye , except media play and malicious comments. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

I though “Alone” was about major epidemic disease that killed or infected everybody, except the two major protagonist , and they would try to join forces to survive? I guess I was just a dream ! Anyway, anything with Shin Hye , except media play and malicious comments. 

I think Shinhye mentioned it once ... that the movie is about Zombie. I am not 100% sure though. I must have read an article about Zombie while reading an article about SH, somehow I have combined the two. Okay, anything that's about ShinHye :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 Good-Looking Korean Actors Win Title of Good Kisser

Él queriendo ganar ,ella sin interés y él con su estúpida apuesta.  P… #detodo # De Todo # amreading # books # wattpad

HEIRS

Esta es mi historia soy T/N tengo 17 años estudio en la preparatoria … #romance # Romance # amreading # books # wattpad

Lee Min Ho successfully performed a romantic kiss scene with his co-star in Korean dramas such as Park Shin Hye  which made the audience feel sentimental.

https://insertlive.com/hot-gossip/20200222223314-7-82511/hyun-bin-hingga-lee-min-ho-7-aktor-tampan-korea-peraih-predikat-good-kisser

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

[PICTORIAL] Actress Park Shinhye and Jeon Jongseo looking so mysterious in a pictorial with MARIE CLAIRE, talks about their character in the movie.

_fL1Gu3S%2B%25282%2529.jpg

_fL1Gu3S.jpg

Two actors from the movie "Call," which is scheduled to be released in March, Park Shinhye and Jeon Jongseo recently finished a film production briefing, and this time released a photoshoot and an interview in the March issue of Marie Claire.

The film 'Call' is a mystery thriller movie about two women living in different time zones, past and present, connected by one phone.

Park Shinhye, who plays the role of "Seoyeon," expressed her affection for the character she played. She also said she hopes the film "Call" itself will become a genre that works.

When asked how she felt when she first read the scenario, Jeon Jongseo, another actress in the movie said she felt like reading a carefully written well-made book, adding that the character "Youngsook" has a lot of charm in it.

storykpop.com/2020/02/pictorial-actress-park-shinhye-and-jeon.html

• Like 1
  • Love 3

19 hours ago, lduc said:

A Very very hungry wolf attacking an unprotected little angel. Sin! Scaring and scar our girl to death! P!!  Where is the romance?!? :wacko:Still getting therapy for PTSD B)

Spoiler

2fde3c7400e6c0f87a3846dd9140f14b.gif

Lee Min Ho successfully performed a romantic kiss scene with his co-star in Korean dramas such as Park Shin Hye  which made the audience feel sentimental.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, thanie said:

@alcides14ahjumma @lduc O.M.G :scream:

I think, it is for better! Many are avoiding public places because of this pervert coronavirus!  But we will fight it! Hand wash with water and soap all the time, fluids , do not eat anything exotic, be happy eating rice , beans , and veggies. And good luck  to all. It is not fair! Always something to not premier her movies, she needs to review her guests list and cross out(:P)! I guess,  God knows better and I trust him. There is a reason for everything in life. Many blessings to all and stay healthy! 
Shin Hye , fighting! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

This is a very interesting interview from one of the big boss on entertainment business in SK. If, he truly manages and lives upon what he is praying in the article!(?!?!). Indeed, he should be award, as the best human being and business man. Also, he should mentoring other entertainment agencies owners and managers in, “How to safely entertain and  manage a health, effective , and successful entertainment agency and their artists taking into consideration the mental and physical wellbeing of their artists and fans alike, creating a solid and durable carrier for the artists in a healthy and supportive  environment! “ . Kudos for him! This will probable help manage and decrease the ruthless and toxic environment of the entertainment business and fandom alike! :D

Spoiler

note1.gif This is an interesting interview article with BH Boss, Sohn Seok Woo published in the magazine, Woman Sense February 2020 issue. However, it's in Korean and this is a direct Google translation. Knowing about Lee Byung Hun & BH Entertainment, we all get the gist but the English text here can be rather confusing and might mislead. Please let me know of any unintended errors, thank you.

Disclaimer: Please bear with the text as it's being edited from time to time. We'll try to make the translation accurate and meaningful.

February 20, 2020

Lee Byung Hun's man, representative of BH Entertainment

Source: Woman Sense // Photos provided by BH Entertainment

ws_ssw2.jpg

Representative Sohn Seok-woo, a banker, jumped into the entertainment industry for the first time with the dream of producing music. In 2001, he partnered with top star Lee Byung-hun to start working for the future together.

After 22 years in the industry, he combines humanity, intelligence, and human beauty, making him the industry's ideal manager.

He is the head of BH Entertainment, which started with Lee Byung-hun's one-person agency and is currently a large-scaled agency with 25 actors including Han Hyo-joo, Han Ji-min and Jin-goo, Kim Go-eun, Go-su and Lee Jin-wook. It is the best brand among actors and actresses, after the music idol entertainment agencies. Recently, the company is strategically collaborating with Kakao M, a comprehensive contents company.

An indispensable person associated with CEO Sohn is the top star Lee Byung Hun. For 19 years, he remained an unwavering support for Lee Byung-hun, South Korea's number one actor and issue maker. He was honored to advance to Hollywood in 2009, and he was always behind Lee Byung-hun when he was setback with rumors and scandals as well when he entered the Academy Hall of Fame. Sohn was a strong backup and shielded Lee Byung-hun and so far the two are the best of partners.

Sohn's schedule is on a daily-basis with more than five meetings per day. Work time is generally until past midnight. Concentrate on the weekend's with pouring acting scenarios. We are aiming at probabilistic business based on analysis and data, not on 'tip' based business. School district manager. That's why he shines in the industry.

The manager is a strategist, a gentleman in the industry.

In 1998, I entered the entertainment industry and learned how senior managers do business over their shoulders. At that time, I didn't have a proper document, and it was handled in an old fashion. It was a cultural shock to me at the bank. I didn't follow the manager's entertaining approach and tried to maintain a horizontal structure with my employees and their actors. As a result, I think the image of 'Gentleman' is created. Rather than being gentle, it's actually an image that doesn't cause any problems. (Laughter)

I heard you can't drink. Isn't it true that no one has ever seen a mess?
Actually, I'm a liquor and I'm not good at it (laughs). I think the manager is the father of the actors and the mother. Whom will the actors rely on if I'm shaken or distracted? I rarely drink unless I'm really close and comfortable. I often have a drink before going to bed.

How do you release your stress?
Rather than telling others, I tend to solve it myself. I often hear 'Immediate Improvisation'. A lawyer's monk listens to the public and talks to help the person find the answer. I went to a retreat organized by a law monk last year, and since then I have been more comfortable. It's harder. It's like having a self-purifying ability that overcomes stress by itself than ordinary people. Maybe I'm used to stress. It's a bit surprising, but I like playing badminton. He even serves as chairman of the badminton club. (Laughter)

How do you define a manager?
Actor's colleague, planner and marketer. It's a professional job. I think that's a real manager.

Are current managers doing a good job?
I have a question I ask for during the interview. "Is the manager a profession?" If you ask why you think it's a profession, it's not easy to answer. Because there was no expert. In the early days, I had no place to learn this systematically, so I studied entertainment theory by looking through the thesis of the Library of Congress. We also want to play a pivotal role in organizing our business.

What about the day routine.
I go to work around 8 o'clock in the morning. I usually have meetings in the morning and meet with the officials in the afternoon. I go to the shooting scene. After an average of five or six schedules a day, most are over 12 o'clock in the evening (laughs). Then I go to bed around 3 am. On weekends, I decide to read the scenario. Reading the scenario is the most important task of the manager.

How do you deal with the crisis?
Entertainment is heavily influenced by management when a representative actor is involved in a scandal. In that case, we respond honestly. It's an era when mobile phones become CCTV. I can't hide it. If you do something wrong, promptly admit and apologize. I think that shortcuts are always 'truth'. There have been a couple of crises in the meantime, and after that I quit smoking and started working out. Personally, it's been a phone call.

When do you feel bliss at work?
I feel good when our actors are good at acting. Next is public ratings like viewership. (Laughter)

Who is the most entertaining actor?
Lee Byung Hun. He gave the crisis, but he was also the one who gave the most satisfaction. (Laughter) Even now I'm thrilled whenever I watch his acting.

What kind of person is Lee Byung-hun after watching him for a long time?
A pleasant person to be born. Responsibility as an actor is also strong, so once you decide, it's not a style to turn over or shout. And very humble. Leave all decisions to the director. In the end, the work is a matter of editing, and I believe that one of the virtues of the actor is to give the director a lot of sources of editing. So I shoot the same scene ten times and one hundred times. Of course, there were times when he acted without basic in the past. From the standpoint of loving him, I think that a series of processes and frustrations that could be stacked one by one and have a solid base now.

How involved are you in Lee's business choices?
100%. He's naturally an artist by DNA and needed a business coach. (Laughter) I heard Lee Byung-hun wasn't interested in money. Maybe it's an important reason for him to succeed as an actor.

Right. Because he doesn't dwell on money, his choice as an actor is steady and his concentration is high. I respect him as an artist.

What if you define a relationship between two people?
Essence became inevitable from chance. I often talk, "What if we didn't meet?" We wouldn't have been both who we are now.

Han Ji-min is a long time actress.
Very attractive person. I have been there for a long time, so I went round and worked together. It's a very fluffy and just character. If a new actor is unfairly treated at the shooting site, it is a female warrior who takes the lead in resolving the situation. She is a friend who sends me texts of comfort and encouragement whenever I have a hard time at work. Thanks to her, I am a willing friend.

I tell my actors to love passionately and say goodbye when it's time.
Only then can you grow as an actor. I think life as a human being is more important than life as an actor.

Eventually the actor acts. The life is bound to be revealed.
Lee Byung Hun, Han Ji Min.. My stars

Hide contents

ws_ssw1.jpg

You've worked with a lot of actors in the past, but do you want to join again?
Kim Min-hee (without any hesitation). I have so many talents as an actor. As you read the scenarios, there are often works that remind you of Min-hee. I'm always a longing artist. As you go through a series of events, you're probably richer as an actor.

Controversial actors such as Lee Jia and Lee Jin Wook also boldly recruited.
In the case of Lee Jia, it's just a personal history of the past, and Lee Jin-wook was also acquitted. There's no reason not to recruit because you're talented. Jia is a very creative person. My tastes are varied and savory. There is also a human attraction full of 'hurdanggi'. It's closed, but I'm trying to get away with it. Even though I nag, I'm grateful to accept it. Be a smart person.

What is Lee Jin Wook?
I like Jin-wook's eyes. His eyes are so clear that I can't explain. Have you seen the first scene of Jin Wook in the movie Beauty Inside (2015)? Han Hyo-joo, who is waiting for her boyfriend, says, "Would you like to go out?"

Jin-goo said in an interview, "We will be with BH Entertainment even if we are born again."
I'm always a good friend. I've been together for a long time, and I'm always on my roller coaster, so I always feel like a sore finger. It's hard not to be more inclined to an actor who is in a recession than an active actor. In that sense, the actors who want to work this year are Jin-goo, Lee Ji-ah and Ahn So-hee. The goal is to put three people on track.

The contract with Ahn So-hee, an actor based agency, was surprising.
I'm a sensational friend with lots of artistry. It feels like seeing Kim Min-hee in the past. The fashion sense is also very good. I am a person who thinks the personal life of an actor is important. After all, acting is a projection of what it really is. At first glance, Sohee was less talkative and more inclined. Maybe it's because I've been living idols for a long time. I changed a lot now. Perhaps that change will be reflected in acting.

In that sense, we heard that you recommend dating to your actors.
You need to love, love, and break up before you can grow as an actor. So I say love passionately. Again, I think life as a human being is more important than life as an actor. Eventually the actor acts. That life is going to be revealed.

I am also curious about the recent situation of Mr. Hana-in, who is very active.
It's been 10 years since we worked together, and we've done a work. The family respects her choice of acting first. Since you are a talented person and you want to be active, if you come to your work destiny, then you can do it. What kind of company do you want BH Entertainment to be?

Are there any actors to watch this year's public?
This year will probably be Park's year. I recently finished shooting a drama, and four movies are released in a row. I don't know, but it will explode. Leave it.

What you felt after a parting?
It's a human problem after all. I worked hard for a long time and thought it was a betrayal when I left. Because I was young, I set the standard for farewell. Now I think who is what and how is more important. That's why our company has no contract period.

Have you thought about retirement?
Obviously, you will leave when you clap. And after retirement, I will rest without thinking. I want to have time to take care of me. I've only been looking after someone, not because I've been looking after myself. I will travel a lot. If you see something interesting and meet a lot of great people, it will make you richer. I'll go ahead and think about what to do.

I want to be a leader in the entertainment industry. From how to decide a work to the relationship between an actor and a manager, I hope that all of these systems are different from other companies. I want to be professional.

He is a shining person in this industry. The shining man's mechanism is exactly like the sun. Even in the dark, they do not lose their light and always keep their place. He is such a person.

The 5 seconds chat
Please give a 5-second short answers.

What is your favorite actor?

The actors will be jealous..

As an example answer, everyone.

Who will be interesting to watch now?

This year, Jin-goo, Ahn So-hee and Lee Ji-ah. (Laughter)

Who is your best actor? 

Time and time again, Lee Byung Hun.

Who made you work the hardest? 

After everything, still Lee Byung Hun. (Laughter)

Who do you want to work with again? 

Kim Min Hee.

My strength point is? 

I think it's better for me to lose money.

What is your income? 

I've made quite a bit of money recently.

If I was born again? 

Lee Byung-hun manager again.

What is Lee Byung-hun to Sohn Seok-woo? 

Family.

cr: the owner

took from a soompi forum page of another actor that I follow and admire. Hope the owner will be fine with it! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, lduc said:

[PICTORIAL] Actress Park Shinhye and Jeon Jongseo looking so mysterious in a pictorial with MARIE CLAIRE, talks about their character in the movie.

_fL1Gu3S%2B%25282%2529.jpg

_fL1Gu3S.jpg

Two actors from the movie "Call," which is scheduled to be released in March, Park Shinhye and Jeon Jongseo recently finished a film production briefing, and this time released a photoshoot and an interview in the March issue of Marie Claire.

The film 'Call' is a mystery thriller movie about two women living in different time zones, past and present, connected by one phone.

Park Shinhye, who plays the role of "Seoyeon," expressed her affection for the character she played. She also said she hopes the film "Call" itself will become a genre that works.

When asked how she felt when she first read the scenario, Jeon Jongseo, another actress in the movie said she felt like reading a carefully written well-made book, adding that the character "Youngsook" has a lot of charm in it.

storykpop.com/2020/02/pictorial-actress-park-shinhye-and-jeon.html

• Like 1
  • Love 1