❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Fans Voted For The Top 20 Most Beautiful Korean Actresses Of All Time

They’re all stunning, of course!

3 hours ago

Popular Korean entertainment voting website KingChoice recently had fans vote for the most handsome Korean actors of all time, and to go along with it, they also had a poll to vote for the most beautiful Korean actress of all time! After several weeks of voting, the results are in. Here are the fan-voted top 20 most beautiful Korean actresses in the industry

4. Park Shin Hye

lyNp4Xq94nIzzeqdSe7knHy8VePFJqLWXPmivKiN4u4FGZKYP3yyr7n1XHu0uaSRCHOlsbreoSv5REbYD27xePGx53po-vjhbA=s0-rj

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/fans-voted-top-20-beautiful-korean-actresses-time/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Salt Entertainment IG Update 

Imagen

Imagen

https://instagram.com/p/B-wNkKiDDRa/?igshid=3fokn5qa4qu9

Last December 8th '2019 Park Shin-hye Fan Meeting-Voice of Angel' proceeds
To 'Hope Friends Starvation Measures-Starlight Angel Project' and 'WWF'
I donated.

-

Hope Friends Starvation Measures-Starlight Angel Project : Actor Park Shin-hye and fans all over the world, hope friend hunger measures,
Salt Entertainment is making it together
10 million won was donated to the 'Starlight Angel Project', The donated amount will be used for children at home and abroad.

-

WWF (World Natural Fund) : Park Shin-hye actor with presenter
Participated in MBC Changsha Special Documentary <Humanmal>
10 million won was donated to 'WWF', The donated amount is on the journey for human and animal coexistence.
Will be used.

-
With fans
We are happy to take one step towards making a better world.
Thank you again for being with us at a meaningful time. -

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Re-editing with Presenter Park Shin-hye's gaze → 'Park Shin-hye's Humanimal' broadcast today

원본 이미지

Park Shin-Hye reminds the body of an elephant and tears again
MBC Changsha's special documentary 'Humanimal' is back with a new version
a new 'Park Shin-Hye's 'Humanimal' was born that combines the most touching and shocking content and unreleased videos to viewers
In addition, this documentary will include the honest feelings that Park Shin-hye felt after watching 'Humanimal' and the thoughts that have changed since participating in the broadcast as a single interview
Because she was the party who saw the scene in front of her eyes, she became more empathetic," she said. She also expressed her longing for the baby elephants she had looked after
Even after returning to Korea, the fact that she continues to look for news of animals related to Botswana and Kenya is a point where she can feel the authenticity of a presenter
Park Shin-hye said in an interview, “If there is one difference after broadcasting 'Humanimal,' it is difficult to go to the zoo. "I came to see the animals living happily in the wide wild."
She also said, "When I was a child, I'll say, 'Mom, I want to see animals, too. Then, can I please take the child to the zoo or the aquarium?'"
Park Shin-hye's honest and sincere commentary
 Humanimal will be aired on April 9 at 10:05 pm

Tonight guys with new version, so you must watch it okey

Cr. Naver naver.me/FGlBlst5

Translate may not be accurate

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Miss shin hye so much, especially when you're 24 /7 at home. Why the others have drama one after another. Why she doesn't have. I thought she's supposed to start shooting the drama Myrh. Sorry to rant here. I know you have save feelings as mine. Take care everyone. Stay safe.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Actress Park Shinhye shed tears again as she watched the elephant's body in 'Humanimal'.

April 09, 2020
202004092235778518_5e8f25618f82b.jpg

Actress Park Shinhye shed tears again as she watched the elephant's body in 'Humanimal'.

Screenshot_20200410-070610_Chrome.jpg

Netizens comments :

(+655,-10) Woah really ㅠㅠ Human is the most evil animal on earth.

(+579,-13) Still consuming uncivilized products such as ivory would be the only Chinese on the planet. Hairless beggars who only light up expensive ingredients like juniors.

(+524,-5) I'm pity them.. Too sad..

(+68,-1) To get the ivory, they cut off the spine and cut the face alive... The rhinos and other animals, too, were so sorry to be human that I cried. Please don't make a future that you'll regret.

(+52,-1) Besides Park Shinhye's episode, Yoo Haejin was really speechless.
To regard hunting as entertainment and to keep part of the animals that have been hunted as a memorial...Cruel human desires are so cruel.

(+32,-1) Humans are the scariest.If you have money, you'll kill them all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1