❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

La imagen puede contener: 3 personas, texto

Spoiler

#knowing Brother
The girls bright from appearance
#Kim Sung Ryung & #Park Shin Hye & #Jeon Jong Seo
First and last combination in entertainment!
Passion
Enthusiasm with all students!

cr jtbc.insta IG

• Like 2

[Hyung, Chin, Soe] Beautiful Kim Sung-ryung x Lovely Park Shin-Hye x Charming Jeon Jong-seo has transferred to his brother's school

Saturday, March 7 2020 at 9 pm KST

[형.친.소] ♥뷰티풀 김성령(Kim Sung-ryung) x 러블리 박신혜(Park Shin-hye) x 챠밍 전종서(Jeon Jong-seo)가 형님 학교에 전학 왔습니다♥

• Like 3

In your opinion who is the best on screen k drama partner with Park Shin Hye? I have watched only 3 dramas so far so my view is probably limited. I was choosing between Lee Jong Suk of Pinocchio and Hyun Bin of Memories of Alhambra. Most people would probably say Hyun Bin because they consider him more handsome but I put Lee Jong Suk at number 1 for now. I like the chemistry between the 2 in Pinocchio and find it the better drama overall plus it had a happy ending. But the best kiss is definitely the MoA one. A far third is Kim Rae Won. Admittedly I’m only a fourth of the way into the drama but for me the chemistry is just off. I don’t feel anything when I see supposedly swoon worthy moments between the 2 on screen. I’m actually skipping those scenes.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, Bojun said:

In your opinion who is the best on screen k drama partner with Park Shin Hye? I have watched only 3 dramas so far so my view is probably limited. I was choosing between Lee Jong Suk of Pinocchio and Hyun Bin of Memories of Alhambra. Most people would probably say Hyun Bin because they consider him more handsome but I put Lee Jong Suk at number 1 for now. I like the chemistry between the 2 in Pinocchio and find it the better drama overall plus it had a happy ending. But the best kiss is definitely the MoA one. A far third is Kim Rae Won. Admittedly I’m only a fourth of the way into the drama but for me the chemistry is just off. I don’t feel anything when I see supposedly swoon worthy moments between the 2 on screen. I’m actually skipping those scenes.  

well, if you put it as best onscreen partner of Shinhye...no doubt its darling Lee Jongsuk :wub: 

While MoA is a top notch production,  Pinocchio is well written and well acted too. You can't discount the amount of overflowing talents in this high tension drama.

Enjoy watching Doctors ;) Don't let the "swoon worthy" scenes affect you. It's a lowkey healing drama actually. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Bojun said:

Try to watch all her dramas. She is good in created chemistry with her costars. Pinocchio , no doubt, is one of my favorites, she was pretty comfortable with her costar,  but Doctor is on top for me, excellent partner. MOA , she gave a very mature vibe, I did like it, but I still not so happy with the writer. PTSD! :D

• Like 1

Here Are 6 K-Drama Actors Who Are Too Well Known for Their “Signature” Kind of Roles

It’s kind of hard to imagine them otherwise!

HDOcr6B2zkpejJoMvVsuGzv7VTbspjNmf2tnCGLj8agQ4LumppmkyN8WkYqpPSa2t6BcZO7ePXk20MsAw2vgEZosMxstfWooTxE=w720

February 13th, 2020

If you love K-Dramas, and have watched a good number of them, then you know that in these dramas you will always find one or more of the following: That one financially-troubled-but-optimistic character, the rude-AF-but-rich-enough-to-pay-for-the-damage character, the clueless-comical-and-carefree character… You know, the K-Drama “starter pack.” And with how cliché these dramas can get, some actors and actresses have found themselves taking on roles that are extremely similar in traits. That is to say — these K-Drama stars have really mastered how to convey these characters and become more believable with each series. Here are 6 K-Drama stars who have become more than well known for their “signature” types of roles.

1. The Unfortunate Park Shin Hye

Actress Park Shin Hye has played the role of an unfortunate, financially-struggling character in several of her past K-Dramas. From Heirs to Doctors to even Memories of the Alhambra, she is constantly the “K-Drama Girl” who isn’t well-off with money but is well raised and well

intended.

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/6-k-drama-actors-cliche-characters-signature-roles/

• Like 1

https://instagram.com/p/B9Yvg3nn-XI/?igshid=11yper0tvca8g

On weekends with actress Park Shin Hye ~ *
-
JTBC <Knowing Brother>
: Saturday, March 7 9:00
MBC <Departure! Video Travel>
: Sunday, March 8 12:10 noon

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1