❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

NEWS

Posted by sl278 AKP STAFF  19 hours ago

Park Shin Hye tears up while seeing hunted animals in Africa

AKP STAFF

1579813384-parkshinhye.png

Park Shin Hye teared up as she appeared on the January 23rd MBC documentary series 'Humanimal'. Park Shin Hye was seen going to Kenya where she met the last two northern white rhinoceroses left in the world. The species has become functionally extinct due to poaching for their horns over the past fifty years.

After seeing the state of some elephants that needed treatment, Park Shin Hye stated "they started running away when they saw us. We came to help them but they were scared of us" as she started to tear up. Luckily, the elephants turned out to be fine after getting assistance. Park Shin Hye also teared up after seeing the bodies of dead elephants that were hunted. She stated: "The people who work in this field are so cool. We are regretful we can't be like this to our own kind and treat animals worse when we should find more ways to protect them. We should also spread the word about how to protect these animals." 

Check out the emotional clip below.

allkpop.com/article/2020/01/park-shin-hye-tears-up-while-seeing-hunted-animals-in-africa  via @allkpop

• Like 1

EPC5XWiUwAEAMlz.jpg

202001061111777145_5e1297b04a741_1024x.jpg

202001061108779587_5e1296b83c0da_1024x.jpg

PD’s mentioned #ParkShinHye in his interview.‬
TRANS by : @YYSY_
‪Actress Park Shin Hye donated all of her Humanimal appearance fees to the Elephant Society without Borders.‬
‪Kim Hyun Ki PD said,” There was a moment when I thought she was really cool. To be honest, if you make a donation to a foreign organization, there will be no tax deduction for donations during the year-end settlement process. So I asked her carefully about the procedure / process, she just casually said, “I don’t mind because the amount of donations that I already made in Korea is more than the tax limit.” That is the moment when I thought she was really amazing.” ‬
‪He added, “I was really moved when I found out that the actress who gained fame from her acting career made effort to return the favour by showing good influence.”‬
Translations may contain inaccuracies.

• Like 1

Actress Park Shinhye shares her happy daily life with her mother in the latest Instagram update.

0001103437_001_20200123182808443.jpg

Actress Park Shinhye shares her happy daily life with her mother in the latest Instagram update.

Screenshot_20200123-211327_Chrome.jpg

Netizens comments :

(+22,0) Shinhye, I'm waiting for the second half of this year's drama. ㅎㅎ

(+11,0) She is cute.It's nice to see the mother and daughter facing each other.~~

(+4,0) When will the drama coming out? I believe in Park Shinhye.

(+3,0) I can't wait to see your pretty face through the drama. ♡

(+3,0) I can't wait to see you~I can't see any ads these days. I miss you so much...

(+2,0) I'm a fan of Shinhye, I will support you! Fighting!

storykpop.com/2020/01/actress-park-shinhye-shares-her-happy.html 

• Like 1