Quantcast
NileRose

❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ Upcoming Movie Alone will start shooting 2019❤️

15 hours ago, lduc said:

[PICTORIAL] Actress Park Shinhye and Jeon Jongseo looking so mysterious in a pictorial with MARIE CLAIRE, talks about their character in the movie.

_fL1Gu3S%2B%25282%2529.jpg

_fL1Gu3S.jpg

Two actors from the movie "Call," which is scheduled to be released in March, Park Shinhye and Jeon Jongseo recently finished a film production briefing, and this time released a photoshoot and an interview in the March issue of Marie Claire.

The film 'Call' is a mystery thriller movie about two women living in different time zones, past and present, connected by one phone.

Park Shinhye, who plays the role of "Seoyeon," expressed her affection for the character she played. She also said she hopes the film "Call" itself will become a genre that works.

When asked how she felt when she first read the scenario, Jeon Jongseo, another actress in the movie said she felt like reading a carefully written well-made book, adding that the character "Youngsook" has a lot of charm in it.

storykpop.com/2020/02/pictorial-actress-park-shinhye-and-jeon.html

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I sooo love this couple. I am 100% supporting them. It is a beautiful sight ! :blush: I hope to see Shin Hye one day like this with her hubby, and many lovely supporting them and their work! :heart:

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

A Very very hungry wolf attacking an unprotected little angel. Sin! Scaring and scar our girl to death! P!!  Where is the romance?!? :wacko:Still getting therapy for PTSD B)

@alcides14ahjumma, that kiss was probably on my least favorite list. No romance and passion, it only highlighted male dominance in a relationship as it was initiated by force! A kiss is supposedly comforting and relaxing and ahemmmm ... titillating, hahaha! Too much cliche, a volture devouring it's helpless prey! That scene only boosted LMH's ego and career, leaving PSH with an image of Worst Kisser/ Dead Fish. IKR, I read some of nasty comments about her ... 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

K-DRAMA STORIES

3 Filming Locations Of “Memories Of The Alhambra” In Korea You Have To Visit

Feb 17, 2020   ·  1,494 Views

memories-of-the-alhmabra-cover-filming-locations.jpg

In “Memories of the Alhambra”, Park ShinHye and Hyun Bin filmed in Granada (Spain) but they also filmed in South Korea. If you are visiting the country, that might be good timing for you to discover the various filming locations of the drama.

Here are 3 of them.

1- Hangang Park, Seoul

Hangang Park is often featured in K-Dramas and it is also a popular place for Koreans living in Seoul. You can bike, walk, and picnic.

Check the map for the location below.

Spoiler

For more about the place in English, check here.

2- Dongdaemun, Seoul

Dongdaemun is close to many other touristic places in downtown Seoul. It is also a hot touristic spot.

Spoiler

For more about the place in English, check here.

3- Mirinae Holy Site, Anseong

Spoiler

This site is a Catholic Holy site in Korea. It is where is the grave of Korea’s first Catholic Saint, Saint Andreas Kim Daegeon. It is a bit far from Seoul but the place is quite big to vist.

https://kpopmap.com/3-filming-locations-of-memories-of-the-alhambra-in-korea-you-have-to-visit/

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Park Shin-hye's testimony with '90 -year-old Dong Gap

90년생 동갑' 감독과 호흡 맞춘 박신혜의 소감 ('콜' 제작보고회)
70.532 views

•16 feb. 2020

• Like 2
  • Love 1

La imagen puede contener: una persona

La imagen puede contener: 8 personas, personas sentadas, sombrero e interior

starmontre_official

Shin-Hye ’s PICK   

Shin Hye Park's Instagram (@ssinz7) sparkling watch is the Olivia Burton's Rainbow Collection mini dial.

Watch styling is layered on the same silver bracelet as the watch.

It's Olivia Burton's muse!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, thanie said:

@alcides14ahjumma, that kiss was probably on my least favorite list. No romance and passion, it only highlighted male dominance in a relationship as it was initiated by force! A kiss is supposedly comforting and relaxing and ahemmmm ... titillating, hahaha! Too much cliche, a volture devouring it's helpless prey! That scene only boosted LMH's ego and career, leaving PSH with an image of Worst Kisser/ Dead Fish. IKR, I read some of nasty comments about her ... 

I understand your pain! It was hard for us , many true Shin Hye ‘s fans, still triggering bad memories. But everything is in the past, we need to move forward. They truly support each other career, and we need to be positive and send good vibes! Wishing blessings , health, strength, and much love to all! :heart:

Spoiler

They both are great humanitarian and philanthropist . One can even say soul mates ( with all the respect to Shin Hye’s other half). :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

31 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

I understand your pain! It was hard for us , many true Shin Hye ‘s fans. But everything is in the past, we need to move forward. They truly support each other career, and we need to be positive and send good vibes! Wishing blessings , health, strength, and much love to all! :heart:

Reveal hidden contents

They both are great humanitarian and philanthropist . One can even say souls mates ( with all the respect to Shin Hye’s other half). :)

I've moved on, kay? Still, I don't like LMH ... 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

They had so much fun on set :wub:

I just hope that ShinHye wore a sportsbra while running :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1