❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Busan Ilbo

Park Shin Hye, 'Pretty'… Domestic fan meeting in December

Listen to the text Settings

Enter article 2019.11.09. 6:18 PM

원본 이미지

박신혜 Instagram

Actress Park Shin Hye delivered the latest.

Park Shin-Hye released a photo on her SNS on the 9th, "Sudden way back home.

Park Shin-hye in the picture is wearing a seat belt in the car, bent arms in an oblique position, hands are tied to the head.

In particular, Park Shin-hye wears zip-up training and looks beautiful without any focus.

원본 이미지

박신혜 Instagram

원본 이미지

박신혜 Instagram

Meanwhile, Park Shin-Hye will hold a fan meeting 'Voice of Angels' at Yes 24 Hall in Gwangjin-gu on December 8th.

Through this fan meeting, Park Shin-hye will talk frankly with fans about the works she has appeared so far, and also show off her singing and game skills. She is known to be actively involved in the overall planning and production of the event.

Park Shin-hye is also shooting the movie '#ALONE'. The film portrays a survivor isolated in an uncontrolled city due to an unknown infection.

이정숙 Busan.com reporter js0216 @

google translate

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/082/0000956475

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Actress Park Shinhye showed off her natural beauty in her latest selca on Instagram!

Actress Park Shinhye showed off her natural beauty in her latest selca on Instagram!

20191109_172902.jpg

Netizens comments :

(+23,-1) So pretty~

(+11,-1) She's still look like baby until now, pretty and cute ♡

(+6,0) Isn't this too much? Everyone's getting older, but you're the only one who's still young and fresh!

(+4,-1) You're really a pretty girl .

(+4,-1) So fresh!

(+2,0) So beautiful..

(+2,0) Let me see your new drama, Shinhye ♡

https://storykpop.com/2019/11/actress-park-shinhye-showed-off-her.html

• Like 2
  • Love 1

MOVIES

Meet South Korea's Next Wave of Film Auteurs

7:15 AM PST 11/7/2019 by Patrick Brzeski

5 South Korean Filmmakers to Watch

Kim Bora

Lee Jong-Eon

Lim Sun-ae

Lee Kyoung-Mi

Chung-Hyun Lee

chung-hyunlee.jpg

Courtesy of Subject

The surprise twist in Chung-Hyun Lee’s 2015 short film Bargain won him so many admirers that South Korean studio Yong Film bankrolled the 29-year-old director to write and helm his debut feature starring Jong-seo Jun, the breakout lead actress of Lee Chang-dong’s Burning (2018). The mystery thriller Call centers on two women living in different time periods who are mysteriously connected by a phone. Early buzz emerging from the production about Jun's performance has made it one of the most anticipated titles of early 2020 in Korean industry circles.

full article: http://thr.cm/moTwbi

• Like 1
  • Love 1

REVIEW

K-Drama Time Machine: When Adorable A.N.JELLS Jang Geun Suk, Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Hong Ki & Park Shin Hye Debuted In “You’re Beautiful”

By abbyinhallyuland | October 7, 2018

NINE YEARS AGO, FICTIONAL K-POP BAND A.N.JELL MADE ITS SMALL SCREEN DEBUT IN SBS HIT ROMANTIC COMEDY YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL.

Hong sisters made a successful splash in 2009 when they conceived the zesty story of a novice who leaves the convent to help her twin brother, who is about to debut with a popular K-pop band.

You're Beautiful

TITLE: YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL/미남이시네요
DISTRIBUTOR: SBS
THEME: ROMANCE, COMEDY, MUSICAL
LENGTH: 16 EPISODES
BROADCAST DATE: 7 OCT 2009 – 26 NOV 2009
MAIN LEADS: JANG GEUN SUK, PARK SHIN HYE, JUNG YONG HWA, LEE HONG KI, UEE
OVERALL RATING: 4.5.gif
REWATCH VALUE: 5.gif
RELATED DRAMAS: DREAM HIGH, SUNGKYUNKWAN SCANDAL, HANA KIMI, COFFEE PRINCE

Go Mi Nyu (Park Shin Hye) takes the identity of her twin brother Go Mi Nam to live in the same dorm with A.N.JELL members when her brother fell on a coma after an accident.

The result is a sweet cohabitation rom-com with endearing humor and pun intended situations, made more addictive by the male leads who all fall in love with the pure-hearted heroine.

Having used to her life in the convent, the lead girl journeys to an unfamiliar world with mischievous boys backing her up every step of the way.

The cute and chaotic memories Mi Nyu/Mi Nam created with new people who came in her life eventually sway her initial plan to become a nun, when she wakes up, realizing she has fallen in love with A.N.JELL’s leader Hwang Tae Gyung portrayed by Jang Geun Suk.

You're Beautiful

HIGHLIGHTS

A CERTIFIED ROM-COM TREAT

Perky mood coupled with a fast-paced storyline, You’re Beautiful easily won the viewers’ attention owing to the abundance of humor and sweet-sigh-inducing scenarios. The well-written script and candied moments splurged at increments, helped establish remarkable connections between Mi Nam and each of the male leads.

That made the love stories more interesting especially that point when the boys subconsciously competed to protect the heroine and to claim her heart, as frames of heaven are scattered to delight any rom-com craver.

The lively and refreshing vibe contributed to its cult following, as well as its stature as one of the most highly-recommended musical-romance dramas to date.

MEMORABLE SECOND LEAD

You have to prepare yourself for a second-lead syndrome. Not that Jang Geun Suk failed to show his worth, but because Jung Yong Hwa was equally spectacular, and made an impressive portrayal deemed enough for his character to also deserve the lead girl. CNBLUE’s frontman’s hard work on his debut TV drama project inevitably paid off when he and Park starred in another classic rom-com You’ve Fallen For Me.

CONIC SCENES

“I told you not to be where I can’t see you”, said Hwang Tae Gyung to Go Mi Nam in one of the most heart-stopping moments of the narrative. That scene is now nine years old, but I still smile and melt when I think about it.

The lemon hoarding scene of the boys who were all worried about Mi Nam being sick, the grocery shopping frame where the boys showcased a lot of cutesies, the dating-you-from-afar dayout of Mi Nam and Shin Woo, the heartbreaking one-sided romance of Jeremy to Mi Nam, and all those sweet bickering and liplock situations of Mi Nam and Tae Kyung are some of the best moments that I can think of at the top of my head.

The fact that I can still write about it right now says a lot about how striking the plot flow of You’re Beautiful is — it slips easily to find a spot in your memory.

Hes_Beautiful-31.jpg

CATCHY SOUNDTRACKS

You’re Beautiful has one of the best songs incorporated to pump up the plot direction of the series. The idea of a fictional K-pop boy band popularizing tracks as the story progressed is one of the distinct charms which helped its popularity.

With successful singles performed individually and as a group, the soundtrack album even sold over 57,000 local copies at the end of 2011. A feat unheard of for K-drama OST album, but worthy to be acknowledged given the talented cast who boasted amazing vocals for the drama’s hit tracks.

“Still”, “Without Words”, “Lovely Day” and “Promise” are some of the popular soundtracks played in the background that we can still sing along even to this day.

AFTERTHOUGHTS

Looking back, this is still my favorite Park Shin Hye drama because she displayed a memorable heroine that was naive but refreshing, vulnerable yet persevering. It was also Jang Geun Suk’s first drama that made me call him “oppa”.

The premise of three men battling for the lead girl’s attention and parading their skills, regardless if it’s awkward or not, has been one of the fondest memories I had as a viewer, even now when I am recalling it.

It was a cheerful stay watching the male leads bled love hearts to get noticed by the heroine. You’re Beautiful has showed a clear picture of how love is meant to be enjoyed at the moment and chased at the right time.

https://www.hellokpop.com/review/k-drama-review-you-beautiful/

• Like 2
  • Love 1