❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

PUT YOUR NAME ON SBS WORLD'S PLAYLISTS!! 

We'll make a playlist with your name so that everyone who visits SBS WORLD can see! XD
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀
 How Can I Participate?
1. Select one of your favorite dramas on SBS WORLD YouTubechannel.
2. Make a 1-2 minute video about the drama with comments you'd like to say.
3. Subjects could be anything you want and of course, you can appear in your video if you want!
ex. The reason why you love that series, the best moment you think, your personal memories of the drama, a letter to the main characters and etc
4. Follow @sbsworld_official on Instagram and post your video on your account with the following content:
@sbsworld_official #nameofthedramayouselected #SBSWORLD #KDrama #Bestkdrama #Kdramalovers⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀

:star:  When is the deadline?
It's October 31, this Halloween!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀
Your video is going to be added to the playlist!
SBS WORLD is awaiting your participation :kiss_wink:

cr:sbsworld_officialIG

sbsworld_official

Spoiler

• Like 2

Here’s What The Cast Of “You’re Beautiful” Looks Like 10 Years Later

Did #ParkShinHye drink from the fountain of youth?

You’re Beautiful was one of the most popular K-Dramas of 2009, and it remains a fan favourite to this day. This light-hearted comedy follows the fictional band A.N.JELL, and it introduced many new fans to the world of K-Pop. It’s been 9 years since You’re Beautiful aired, and this is what its main cast has been up to since then.

1. Park Shin Hye as Go Mi Nyeo and Go Mi Nam

parkshinhye

Park Shin Hye starred as Go Mi Nyeo, a girl who aspires to become a nun, but ends up disguising herself as her twin brother, Go Mi Nam, in order to help keep his place in the band A.N.JELL. Fans fell in love with Park Shin Hye’s spunk and charisma, as well as her chemistry with Jang Geun Suk.

shin1

Your Beautiful helped to boost Park Shin Hye’s popularity, and she has gone on to star in more than a dozen dramas and films over the past 10 years. Some of her most notable dramas are HeirsPinnochio, Heartstrings, Doctors, and Memories of the Alhambra. Park Shin Hye is now 29, and more gorgeous than ever!

full article: | https://koreaboo.com/stories/heres-cast-youre-beautiful-looks-like-10-years-later/

©@Koreaboo

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Actress Park Shinhye showed off her innocent beauty in her latest Instagram Update.

0004105493_001_20191021113538967.png

Actress Park Shinhye showed off her innocent beauty in her latest Instagram Update.

Capture.PNG

netizen comments  :

(+18,0) She's so pretty and innocent...

(+9,0) You're going to look really good on the next drama!

(+9,0) I can't wait to see you on the screen.

(+2,0) I'm a fan of Shinhye. Shinhye is the best. I'm rooting for her.^^

(+1,0) Pure Sinhye~ So pretty! 

storykpop.com/2019/10/actress-park-shinhye-showed-off-her.html

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

16 hours ago, nistymaj10 said:

Our girl has a new IG post. :love: Is this in her home? If it is, then she may have transferred to another unit or had her house redecorated because many deco found here are vintage whereas her house before was minimalist and modern in design

Maybe a movie set? Or one of her other house:kiss_wink:?!?

Spoiler

Family home? 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, lduc said:

0004105493_001_20191021113538967.png

Capture.PNG

netizen comments  :

(+18,0) She's so pretty and innocent...

(+9,0) You're going to look really good on the next drama!

(+9,0) I can't wait to see you on the screen.

(+2,0) I'm a fan of Shinhye. Shinhye is the best. I'm rooting for her.^^

(+1,0) Pure Sinhye~ So pretty! 

storykpop.com/2019/10/actress-park-shinhye-showed-off-her.html

Lol!  I have to comment on this “ innocent beauty?” . Besides natural the only other beauty I know is plastic beauty( acquired through plastic surgery) seeing all over the media and more, that many claim to be natural, underestimating people’s intelligence!

Park Shin Hye is a NATURAL  beauty, born not made, and we have a track record of her pictures since childhood to prove it. She is a genuine natural beautiful, intelligent,  smart, caring, attractive, confident, wise full blown woman, with an aura that genuinely inspires love, trust, and confidence to all that comes across her. A professional actress( regardless of all those malicious and nonsense rumors).

Do not try to symbolize her beauty as “innocent”, unless when she is acting and needs to portray that, he has cross that path long time ago, she is a mature grown adult /actress, and that is the image she is showing  in all her recent projects, and her true fans support and love her for that . She progress , does not regress. :relieved:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Maybe a movie set? Or one of her other house:kiss_wink:?!?

Hide contents

Family home? 

Yes chinggu it's possible. I remember when she Roco with another friend vacationed at Oregon and Washington State post-Doctors, she said she loves the vintage decor of the house they visited and from her IG posts, I surmised that she's into vintage too. So maybe it's also safe to guess she transferred residence or redecorated or as you have said at her family home or movie set or even a photoshoot:)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Reverend cute reactions behind the scenes of the kiss of a Korean couple.
2019-10-21 12:35:24

An avid Korean fancy dress probably knows already. The Korean series has many kissing scenes that are worth a look from from funny to hot scenes. From the heart trembling to the heart trembling These Korean scriptwriters know how to make the kissing scenes of the main couple in the series come out best. While in that scene Viewers go into reality They know each other well that it's about acting. And how did the actors react to their kiss scenes? let's go

1. Hyun Bin & Park Shin Hye in Memories of the Alhambra

GraveGroundedIrishwolfhound-size_restricted.gif

After filming this kiss scene in Memories of the Alhambra, the actor Hyun Bin tried to relax by teasing himself, " Jinwoo (the character's name) must be in a hurry. He tries to eat your mouth! " That made actress Park Shin Hye laugh out loud.

ShimmeringComfortableCaracal-size_restricted.gif

google translate

full article: http://popcornfor2.com/content/-news-112552

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Actress Park Shin Hye Showcases Her Beautiful Profile In Dignified Autumnal Photo

What an elegant beauty.

YsQlJdGaLHKNwJsVFq2kQ_88I66bwC5e2B2hmvDILEoJfr08Bd1HivP3Ff4RFU03-XdqQWHlkCk6_I8mcZOCzYuavqrYoMbm=w720

6 hours ago

Actress Park Shine Hye‘s beauty appealed to fans in a photo that showcased her ethereal, statuesque beauty.

Park-Shin-Hye2

Park Shin Hye shared the photo below, which had a pure atmosphere that attracted fans’ eyes to it, to her Instagram account. The picture had an Autumnal feel to it and showed the actress sitting in a chair as she elegantly stared off into the distance.

Park-Shin-Hye

Park Shin Hye will play the role of Seo-yeon in the movie Call, scheduled to be released in Korea in 2020.

• Like 1
  • Love 1