❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Running Man opened a female star that Korean men would like to release on Valentine's Day 

Have you ever wondered which Korean actress who has gained popularity and is a favorite of Korean men? Recently, Running Man, South Korea's famous variety show, revealed a female star who wanted Korean men. Will release the most Valentine's Day Through a quiz game that allows members of the play list to say that 1 of the top 5 members has members of Running Man too.

Running Man reveals the list of 5 female celebrities that Korean men dream of dating.

3rd place, Park Shin Hye

JON SOMIN, Mr. TWICE, Park Shin Hye, Kim Taree, Jenny BLACKPINK, Mr. Kon, TWICE, Jenny, BLACKPINK, Jeon Somin, Nayeon, Park Shinhye, Kim Taeri, Jennie, Jennie Kim, Running Man, a female star who Korean men want to date, Korean female celebrities, Korean men, Korean celebrities, boys, Korean celebrities

DvRLbIYX4AAigMs.jpg

Really hot, even though Park Shin Hye...., but the boys still like and choose to be the femalestar that Korean men would like to make the most Valentine's Day dating for the 3rd time. Said that not only boys Who fall in love with Park Shin Hye The ladies together are very fond of her. The Thai mother is very fond of Shin Hye. Is one of the favorite Thai actors

google translate

cr: https://sudsapda.com/top-lists/173419.html

• Like 1
  • Love 2

44 minutes ago, Thanie said:

3 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Why?!? Something is not right(my theory):cry:

PSH-Fans left the Earth (it's too frustrating here :bawling::heartbreak::cry:

Whoever is responsible for this, you owe us an explanation, with valid reason! Tsk, tsk! Our patience is put to the test :unamused:

2 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Anyway! We will not stop supporting and promoting our girl. The love is strong!  :heart:

On the path She choose, with God’s will , She  will be there. A  Warrior! :wub:

Cr: the owner

@alcides14ahjumma :worried:? Stop Supporting and Promoting SH, seriously? 

I was about to tell my heart to hold on a little longer 'coz it's losing it's grip

It was a typo. I mean “ we will not stop ....” :pensive:please fixe yours, I did mine(otherwise the lurkers will have a feast.) And, DO NOT loose your grip, Shin HYE is going to WOW us, as always, just hang on. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 3

44 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

It was a typo. I mean “ we will not stop ....” :pensive:please fixe yours, I did mine(otherwise the lurkers will have a feast.) And, DO NOT loose your grip, Shin HYE is going to WOW us, as always, just hang on. :)

just hang on... Such a tough thing to do.. I will wait for her..  My heart Is heavy..  But all I wish is she is happy.. I feel industry playing dirty on her, but with God she will overcome all of it.. Chingus stay strong and let's encourage each other until she's back.. Love y'all :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@Thanie cheer up sweetheart :) You are not ALONE. That's Shinhye & Yoo Ahin's film :P 

This thread is our home and is too precious to be deserted. Let me hold your hand and we'll get through this ;) When we feel down, we come here and get energized by Shinhye's smile and beauty :wub:  It's silly, right, but it works! 

15 hours ago, ash011 said:

just hang on... Such a tough thing to do.. I will wait for her..  My heart Is heavy..  But all I wish is she is happy.. I feel industry playing dirty on her, but with God she will overcome all of it.. Chingus stay strong and let's encourage each other until she's back.. Love y'all :wub:

keep going with that right mindset @ash011 Hanging on...easier said than done, but there's no better way to do it. We cannot control things to happen. We can only stay strong and were here to lift up one another when the feeling gets heavy. *hugs*

16 hours ago, Thanie said:

You're staying up too late, that's why. Moderator @Go Seung Ji (whoever!) is just concerned :D

i know i know. thanks to our mod for reminding me to sleep :lol:

18 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Anyway! We will not  stop supporting and promoting our girl. The love is strong!  :heart:

On the path She choose, with God’s will , She  will be there. A  Warrior! :wub:

Awesome!  I love your warrior spirit Momshie. Of course, God is with us & with our bbg. God has been faithful to SH for the last 16years and He hold her future B)

That is why we should not worry too much. It's ok to worry because we're uncertain but you just have to look back and see how far God has brought SH. She's the Asian Icon, Hallyu Queen, 5x Baeksang Most loved actress, One of the best actress and role model of today's generation. 

16 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

NOT loose your grip, Shin HYE is going to WOW us, as always, just hang on. :)

yup! remember when her FM was cancelled? We were greeted with ALONE project instead. Then Olivia Burton deal. Then HUMANIMAL documentary.  Not now doesn't mean we won't see CALL anymore. The people behind it knows better. Anything with Shinhye is worth the wait :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Just like you said, Shinhye's going to WoW us so let's be prepared when that time comes :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 2