❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

yuyeongsong2

D9vhc6oUIAYuKGt?format=jpg&name=900x900

cr:yuyeongsong2

Daebang Station restaurant!
Hwangtae Crispy is the only restaurant in Seoul to be recognized.
The chicken is so yummy
Boss service mind is the best!
Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye have also been there.
#Hyunbin #Park Shin Hye #Daebang Station Restaurant #Daebang Station

google translate

• Like 2
  • Love 1

SBS Star

[SBS Star] Kim Rae-won Describes Park Shin Hye as a Fabulous Person

Lee Narin Published 2019.09.24 11:38 View 1,426

ê¸°ì¬ ëí ì´ë¯¸ì§:[SBS Star] Kim Rae-won Describes Park Shin Hye as a Fabulous Person

Actor Kim Rae-won revealed what it was like working with actress Park Shin Hye.

On September 23, Kim Rae-won featured on JTBC's television show 'Please Take Care of My Refrigerator'.

During the talk, the hosts Kim Seong-ju and Ahn Jeong-hwan asked Kim Rae-won, "You've worked with some of the most popular actresses in Korea, right? Who do you think was your best partner?"

With a shy smile, Kim Rae-won answered, "Yes, I was extremely lucky." and paused for a bit.

Then, he carried on, "Well, that's a tough one. All of them were great.

" Kim Seong-ju and Ahn Jeong-hwan responded, "Oh, come on! Can't you just pick one? We desperately would like to know your answer!"

As Kim Seong-ju and Ahn Jeong-hwan continued to insist him on choosing one particular actress, Kim Rae-won laughed and said, "Alright, alright! I would probably say that it's Shin Hye. We co-starred in a 2016 drama 'The Doctors'."

Kim Rae-won

When asked why he chose Park Shin Hye over other actresses, Kim Rae-won explained, "Due to a shooting schedule for a movie, I joined 'The Doctors' about a month later than everybody else.

" The actor continued, "The team had already started shooting without me, so they all already became close and everything. Even before I started feeling awkward, Shin Hye came along and helped me blend in with them.

" He added, "Thanks to her, I was able to get used to the new environment quickly. She was one incredible human being."

(Credit= SBS The Doctors, JTBC Please Take Care of My Refrigerator)

(SBS Star) 

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005450009

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1