❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Philanthropic Stars Who Have Donated More Than 100 Million Won To Help Those In Need

Aug 16, 2019
by S. Park

Many stars are famous for their striking visuals and extraordinary skills as they are for their philanthropic efforts.

They put their blood, sweat, and tears into their work, and selflessly share the fruits of their labor with people in need.

Continue reading about some of the humanitarian celebrities who have donated more than 100 million won (approximately $82,750).

Park Shin Hye

Park-Shin-Hye1.jpg

The actress was inducted into the Philanthropy Club of Korea Food for the Hungry International (KHFI) in November 2016 for her generous donation towards fighting world hunger. Her many charitable acts include working with fans to help children living in poverty, paying for heating expenses for low-income families, and opening a multipurpose children’s education center named the Shin Hye Center.

Source (1)

full article: https://www.soompi.com/article/1346028wpp/philanthropic-stars-who-have-donated-more-than-100-million-won-to-help-those-in-need

• Love 4

After reading another news of divorce I feel so worried about shin Hye . Especially so the men are younger than their wives. I hope shin Hye find someone older than her and more matured. I really feel that CTJ is not matured enough for her. With the rumour involvement I really feel he doesn’t match SH. I’m sorry if I hurt anyone with this post. Really apologise it’s just that I’m very concerned of shin Hye which I think all of us here are the same. Thank you for reading. Miss SH so much. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2