❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

7 hours ago, Thanie said:

That naughty Black Cat, Mommy Cides :joy:

And so are you, Sissy @rori0711 :lol:. You are so energetic that you can stay awake as late as 01:36 am. Are you sure you were watching Shinhye's MV? Pervy-Mind mode on :D ... 

yah...Thanie girl...get your mind out of the gutter :naughty: I am so watching Shinhye innocent mvs...my favorite is Jenga Uncut video btw :lol: good night. sleep well :) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Herald POP

Park Shin Hye, Giraffe Looks Good

Enter article 2019.08.09. 6:53 am
265036_l.jpg
Park Shin Hye instagram

Actor Park Shin Hye took a giraffe certification shot in Africa. 

On the 9th, Park Shin-hye posted a short comment and  two photos on her Instagram with the words "꺅. 

Park Shin-hye in the public picture is taking a certification shot against the backdrop of a giraffe in what appears to be Africa. Park Shin Hye was a presenter of MBC's special documentary 'Humanimal'. 

Park Shin-hye has appeared in the recently run tvN drama 'The Palace of Alhambra'. 
popnews@heraldcorp.com

▶ K-POP Korean Wave Stars in Front of 'Reality Cam' [Herald Pop Naver TV]

-Copyrights ⓒ Herald POP & heraldpop.com
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Park Shin Hye x Olivia Burton (3)

There are estimated to be 7.5 million expatriots of Korean descent living around the world.

Movado Group might have half an eye on that demographic as its British fashion watch brand Olivia Burton has unveiled Park Shin Hye as its first ever brand ambassador for Korea.

The actress and singer will star in the new Autumn/Winter campaign, launching in August 2019.

Story continues below

Movado Group bought Olivia Burton in 2017. The company retains its autonomy and continues to operate from the fashionable East end of London, but its watches and jewellery have reached new global markets thanks to investment from its owner.

Park Shin Hye made her name in Korean TV drama and movies and is best known for roles in Heartstrings (2011), Flower Boys Next Door (2013), The Heirs (2013) and Pinocchio (2014), according to IMDB.

“As a millennial digital brand which began on social media, we felt that Park Shin Hye’s popularity and social media profile as well as her natural beauty & feminine style made her the perfect fit for Olivia Burton” says Jemma Fennings co-founder & chief brand officer at Olivia Burton.

“As a brand with kindness at his heart, we also greatly admire Park Shin Hye’s extensive charity work – supporting projects which are close to her heart – all around the globe. It’s important to us that our global ambassadors are inspirational and truly beautiful inside and out” Ms Fennings adds.

Park-Shin-Hye-x-Olivia-Burton-LR.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

When are you opening? The second half domestic release 5
Written by Mimi Sung (Reporter of Online News Team 2) 2019-08-10

If you completed the first half of 2019, now is the time to expect the second half. Movie fans have been listening to each production process, including casting and shooting news. The anticipation of the release of some of the anticipated works, which waited for the release only, is drawn to some extent. It collected five domestic release movies in the second half, which many fans expect.

15_43_24__5d4d160c1f18d[H800-].jpg

Call

In 2015, there was a short film that made the film industry lively. Lee Choong-hyun has emerged as one of the most anticipated new directors with his short < Random > showing a beautiful one-take and shocking ending . His first feature film, Call , deals with the story of two women who live at different times on a single phone call. Curiosity is attracted only by the names of two actors Park Shin-hye and Jeon Jong-seo cast as the main characters . Particularly at this point of time is the news of new actor Jeon Jong-seo's entry into Hollywood, who made an impressive debut with Lee Chang-dong 's < Burning >. This is the reason for the expectation that < Call > will find the audience first this year . It is working on post production with the aim of opening in 2019.

full article: cine21.com/news/view/?mag_id=93610 

google translation

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 7/31/2019 at 11:42 PM, alcides14ahjumma said:

@ash011 !!! Are you my twin soul from another dimension, or our ancestors somehow were related? Creepy(in a good way)! One of my gold( but in a park! Lol)! :joy::kiss_wink:

Even I have that doubt! Our thoughts match really well :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 7/31/2019 at 11:48 PM, rori0711 said:

my..my..it's 10 days before your bday girl! :wub: you can say anything you imagine about our dream Seoul trip ;)

to continue with our delulu...We all meet in Seoul, August 8-14, 2020 to have an epic meeting among ourselves, to have an exciting tour around Seoul, to celebrate @ash011 bday and most especially to meet our dear Shinhye given the chance :blush:

@nistymaj10 , @Nathania Sun & me could fly altogether in 1 plane. Yay! is that alright with you chingus?  

Nooo!! I will really start dreaming about it!! Okay so, let's meet in Incheon airport on 9 Aug 2020? And 10th let's roam together have fun, get to know each other even more. On my birthday let's go to shinhye parents restaurant and Celebrate my B-Day?? OMFGGg..when we are celebrating, Shinhye walks inside....  I'll faint there. What a wonderful way to celebrate my B-Day with my all time favorite actor along with you sistah's ..im dreamingggg:kiss_wink:

78031425-group-of-six-friends-holding-dr

After all that, me and mom @alcides14ahjummawill come to PH with you guys and stay there for few days.. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 8/1/2019 at 7:36 AM, Thanie said:

Advance Happy Birthday to you @ash011. The Japan trip next month may be a post-birthday treat? Have a blast. 

So we'll meet in Seoul...

At Shin Hye's restaurant, please :D. BBG was there, with her bro and mom and dad ... 

Thank-you than Sistah!! :kiss_wink:

Yes it's my dream to visit Japan, next Seoul.:D 

I was busy with my packing stuffs lately. 

Psh parents restaurant is a must visit place for all of us. And then visit the bridge which comes in doctors ?

Suggest the places :D

• Like 1
  • Love 2

16 hours ago, lduc said:

tumblr_pmum2yJeo51y3qwujo1_400.gif

tumblr_pmum2yJeo51y3qwujo2_400.gif

tumblr_pmum2yJeo51y3qwujo4_400.gif

I wish to see her in a cold, sexy, intelligent CEO role. 

Maybe a dual role? Like she is a world class CEO of the xyz company. World famous. 

Once she is out of work, she is a gangster, she has a dark past. She fights for justice. Then she meets her love. Even he is a gangster. They both will fall in love.. But she hides from him that she is a CEO?

Later when she is pregnant with his child, she avoids him and they breakup. Then she gives birth to her child as a single mom.. She's a strong lady, after 10 years she meet's child father again. To be shocking, he has become filthy rich. And again there starts hot romance between them. 

Hahaha I can go on and on.. A CEO, gangster, single mom.. 

I want to see her badly in these kind of kickass roles :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, ash011 said:

Nooo!! I will really start dreaming about it!! Okay so, let's meet in Incheon airport on 9 Aug 2020? And 10th let's roam together have fun, get to know each other even more. On my birthday let's go to shinhye parents restaurant and Celebrate my B-Day?? OMFGGg..when we are celebrating, Shinhye walks inside....  I'll faint there. What a wonderful way to celebrate my B-Day with my all time favorite actor along with you sistah's ..im dreamingggg:kiss_wink:

78031425-group-of-six-friends-holding-dr

After all that, me and mom @alcides14ahjummawill come to PH with you guys and stay there for few days.. :D

Good idea ! But, mean time , can we all meet here on 11 and have a blast celebrating @ash011 B- day? :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1