❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Spackman unit to start filming next major film in second-half of 2019

ak-placeholder2_0.jpg?itok=85kmwsQM&time

PUBLISHED
1 HOUR AGO

SINGAPORE - Spackman Entertainment Group's indirect wholly-owned subsidiary, Zip Cinema Co Ltd, will begin filming its next major film in the second half of 2019.

The project's working title is Alone, and follows Zip Cinema's romantic comedy, Crazy Romance, which is slated for release in South Korea in 2019.

Alone is headlined by actor Yoo Ah-in and actress Park Shin-hye; the former is from UAA & Co Inc, a subsidiary of the group's associated company Spackman Media Group Ltd.

Mr Yoo has starred in films such as Default (2018), Burning (2018) and Veteran (2015), while Ms Park has been in Memories Of The Alhambra (2018), The Doctors (2016) and The Heirs (2013).

The movie is based on an original scenario by Hollywood writer Matt Taylor, who produced the American documentary series, Small Business Revolution: Main Street.

It follows the story of isolated survivors of a closed-off city that gets out of control as a consequence of a sudden spread of an unknown infection, said Spackman.

The film will be distributed by Lotte Entertainment and directed by Jo II Hyung, an alumnus of the American Film Institute.

Catalist-listed Spackman's shares closed flat at $0.017 on Thursday.

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/companies-markets/spackman-unit-to-start-filming-next-major-film-in-second-half-of-2019

She never disappoints me. I am in cloud nine! :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

18 hours ago, ash011 said:

Alone is releasing this year? 

I saw in wiki release date is 2019.:lol: Happy!! 

not sure. Filming a movie normally takes 3-4 mos. If they start this July, they might finish on Sep/ Oct. You also have to consider post production and promotion. This dystopian theme will sure take more time in CG/post production. We're mid July already & no definite crank up date yet. I'd say this will be release on 2020. ;)

Side note: Yoo Ahin had just begun filming his movie "Without A Sound" this July. If he'll gonna finish that first, then Alone might start filming Oct/Nov. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

min-2.jpg

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20190712000120767

zipcinema IG

Yoo Ah In X Park Shin-hye intense casting ★ Jo Il Hyung director/adaptationX Matt Naylor script!

<#ALONE> The 2nd half crank!”

(Just commented on their IG to show support for them & their MV)

#ParkShinHye #박신혜 #朴信惠 #パク・シ#YooAhIn

Link > http://instagram.com/p/Bzzx1WlHQ8Y/

via @1marisone 

v

• Like 3
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

And so are we @alcides14ahjumma :w00t: We were all so hyper yesterday when the breaking news broke!!! Twitterverse and IG was on haywire. ShinHye's fandom was in total euphoria :bawling::D:wub::crazy:. My feeds were flooded like crazzzy with the same Headline: SH new movie with YAI, Yay! Ohh, they keep on coming even until this very hour and I don't mind :joy:. It's like, 'Go Ahead, Fangirls. Let's celebrate'! Hugs, Mommy :heart:

What is so amazing is that so many news wires picked up the story of their marvelous pairing and media describe it as a powerful casting:heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

26 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

@lduc isn't this Love at First Kick? Lol :lol: If I were Rae Won I wouldn't mind being kicked, slapped, mauled if my attacker is as gorgeous as Hye Jung :rolleyes:

who do you prefer? SH or Raewon kicking you? with love :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

9 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

directed by Jo II Hyung, an alumnus of the American Film Institute.

This is very insightful! I know Shin Hye will put her best, as always.  I am praying for success of her movies and for her to stick with doing movies and build a strong curriculum as an artist! The pairing was unexpected for me, but I have read awesome things about the actor. Now, Fighting! Vamonos! :thumbsup::D

We are already in half of 2019. Maybe she will start filming in November most likely, after her movie Call is out. Waiting anxiously. I have a strong feeling that Shin Hye is about to fulfill one of her dreams that is on her bucket list. Please God, if is good for her let it happen! Praying hard! :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 1