❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

I opened my eyes. And came straight to this thread and booom

PSH in a new movie.. Woow

The story is so refreshing, and an action movie? Wow yeah yeah common girl

Time to slay for real!! 

YAI - I haven't watched his acting, is he good? 

But he looks real good hahah

So happy :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Nathania Sun said:

I told you, she's preparing something grander than those cancelled FMs. Yey! My  feeds are flooding, from IG to twitter to somewhere. it's Park Shin Hye everywhere. I just can't help it so I grabbed my phone. Feast! 

Yay! :heart:This is such great news Sis. A few fans are grumbling coz it's not a drama but starring in a movie or chungmuro in SK is something. Even our girl said so before when asked why she is just accepting supporting roles in movies. You have to.have a clout  or power to drag moviegoers to see your movie.

YAI is a pleasant surprise. He wasn't in my bucket list as a potential partner but I'm delighted coz he is such a versatile actor. He just starred in Burning movie which won in Cannes. His partner there was Jung Jeon Seo, the partner of ShinHye in Call. :)

1 hour ago, ash011 said:

I opened my eyes. And came straight to this thread and booom

PSH in a new movie.. Woow

The story is so refreshing, and an action movie? Wow yeah yeah common girl

Time to slay for real!! 

YAI - I haven't watched his acting, is he good? 

But he looks real good hahah

So happy :wub:

Super. No complaints regarding his acting chinggu. He is also a kind gentleman so we can be assured that he'll take care of our girl:) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

21 minutes ago, nistymaj10 said:

Yay! :heart:This is such great news Sis. A few fans are grumbling coz it's not a drama but starring in a movie or chungmuro in SK is something. Even our girl said so before when asked why she is just accepting supporting roles in movies. You have to.have a clout  or power to drag moviegoers to see your movie.

YAI is a pleasant surprise. He wasn't in my bucket list as a potential partner but I'm delighted coz he is such a versatile actor. He just starred in Burning movie which won in Cannes. His partner there was Jung Jeon Seo, the partner of ShinHye in Call. :)

Super. No complaints regarding his acting chinggu. He is also a kind gentleman so we can be assured that he'll take care of our girl:) 

Cool!! He looks versatile and matured. He's 34 right? Haha 

I'll watch his burning movie to know his acting. 

Also Alone is written by an American writer and director? Matt naylor?

I have a feeling this will be a challenging role to PSH and a fresh one. 

My thought : she will do movie's this year and at the end of this year she will accept a drama role. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Park Shin Hye And Yoo Ah In Confirmed As Leads Of Upcoming Film

Park Shin Hye And Yoo Ah In Confirmed As Leads Of Upcoming Film

Jul 11, 2019
by D. Kim

Park Shin Hye and Yoo Ah In will be uniting for a new film!

On July 11, it was announced that the two actors will be starring in the film “#ALONE” (working title).

The film is about a city that gets out of control due to the sudden spread of an unidentified infection and the survivors who are isolated in the city.

Yoo Ah In will play Joon Woo, a gamer who survived alone and becomes disconnected from the world. Park Shin Hye will play Yoo Bin, a survivor who develops her own survival techniques through the difficult situation.

Based on the original scenario by Matt Naylor, who worked on the documentary series “Small Business Revolution: Main Street,” “#ALONE” will be directed by Jo Il Hyung.

The film is scheduled to begin filming within the second half of 2019.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1337964wpp/park-shin-hye-and-yoo-ah-in-confirmed-as-leads-of-upcoming-film

• Like 2
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Cool!! He looks versatile and matured. He's 34 right? Haha 

I'll watch his burning movie to know his acting. 

Also Alone is written by an American writer and director? Matt naylor?

I have a feeling this will be a challenging role to PSH and a fresh one. 

My thought : she will do movie's this year and at the end of this year she will accept a drama role. 

Prepare your eyes chinggu. Burning is a little bit rated:sweatingbullets::lol: . He is also in sunkyungkwan scandal, six flying dragons, fashion king, descendants.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Yoo Ah In & Park Shin Hye cast as leads of upcoming film '#ALONE', about a closed-off city full of infected people

AKP STAFF

yjpg.jpg

An unexpected, but exciting pair have come on board as the leads of an upcoming new film, titled '#ALONE'!

According to production company Perspective Pictures on July 11, actor Yoo Ah In and actress Park Shin Hye will be working together for the new film '#ALONE', directed by Jo Il Hyung. The film tells the story of a closed-off, infested city, full of people infected by a strange disease. Yoo Ah In will play the role of a youth who is closed off from society due to his obsession with gaming - Jun Woo - a survivor who manages to overcome all kinds of unexpected situations with a strong will. Opposite him, Park Shin Hye takes on the role of Yoo Bin, a bright and smart young woman who builds up her own, unique survival skills through caution and experience. 

'#ALONE' is based off of an original scenario by Hollywood wrier Matt Taylor. Filming is slated to kick off some time later this year. Does the storyline sound interesting so far?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, nistymaj10 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Shyepi/status/1149193051635458048

OMG I'm crying here. Our girl's gonna have a movie with YAI:heart::scream:

Group hugs everyone!!!

Our babygirl will star in a new film. OmG!!! :bawling::bawling: Thank you Lord! I'm thrilled to know she's working on a film. Hope she stick around Chungmuro for a couple years.  

Kaugnay na larawan

Yoo Ahin caught me off guard but who's not??? The guy was a fantastic actor and I'm so glad Shinhye is collaborating with him.

I hope demanding fans would learn to trust SH and SALT from now on. Spread support instead of worrying about nothing.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

Group hugs everyone!!!

Our babygirl will star in a new film. OmG!!! :bawling::bawling: Thank you Lord! I'm thrilled to know she's working on a film. Hope she stick around Chungmuro for a couple years.  

Kaugnay na larawan

Yoo Ahin caught me off guard but who's not??? The guy was a fantastic actor and I'm so glad Shinhye is collaborating with him.

I hope demanding fans would learn to trust SH and SALT from now on. Spread support instead of worrying about nothing.  

Yeahhhhh...group hug everyone:heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 2