❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

16 minutes ago, lduc said:

Holding my breath, slowly I said, “You don’t need to save me,
but would you run away with me?” 
Yes.

the 2nd line reminds me of Kim Tan & Young Do  reciting the same lines to Cha Eunsang :glasses:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

I knew it! same as mine :wub: I can still remember how crazy I was bout You're Beautiful & Heirs :crazy: I'm afraid to rewatch again lest I can't click the "stop" button :grimace: 

Do you also love TREE OF HEAVEN & HEARTSTRINGS?  I do. 

I dare not see TREE OF HEAVEN. I like stories more with happy endings. 

In HEARTSTRINGS I like Shin hye's personality more than her wardrobe. also that interprets a couple of songs. It is a pity that in her last two dramas she has not participated in the ost.

you've fallen for me park shin hye gif

you've fallen for me jung yong hwa gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, lduc said:

I dare not see TREE OF HEAVEN. I like stories more with happy endings. 

In HEARTSTRINGS I like Shin hye's personality more than her wardrobe. also that interprets a couple of songs. It is a pity that in her last two dramas she has not participated in the ost.

you've fallen for me park shin hye gif

you've fallen for me jung yong hwa gif

I see.

On the contrary, I enjoy tragic as much as happy story.

pls excuse my backstory & long post :)

Tree of Heaven

The drama is also the final entry in director Lee Jang-soo's Heaven Trilogy which included  Beautiful Days in 2001 and Stairway to Heaven in 2003. - Wiki

Beautifuldays721.jpgStairway to Heaven-poster.jpgTree of Heaven drama.jpg

Beautiful Days is my gateway to kdrama. There i learned how charismatic kactors, their acting & their drama storytelling are, how fun & heartbreaking shipping was! Still, I am forever a Lee Byunghun & Choi Jiwoo fan. Part of the story was a song titled "Heaven". Stairway to Heaven is my gateway to Shinhye :w00t: & another dramatic treat from Jiwoo. :heart: It was tragedy one after another. Finally, Tree of Heaven. True to it's form, directing &  predecessors, it tells a painful beautiful love at it's best. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

I immensely enjoy PD Lee Jangsoo's Heaven trilogy. He's one of the best heavy kdrama PDs back then.  He rarely put on his directors hat now. I'm glad Shinhye was able to work with him 2x. He brought out Shinhye's brilliance in both production as young Han Jungsuh & Hana.  

Other tragic kdramas on my playlist are I'm Sorry I Love You, What happened In Bali, DAMO, Doctor Stranger, Punch & MoA. :love:

HEARTSTRINGS

I agree. Shinhye as Lee Kyuwon has so much personality! Quirky, sassy & naughty. She had a lot of personal growth as a character. In fairness, Go DokMi, Choi Inha & Yoo Hyejung had wonderful character developments.

My 2nd kdrama was the hilarious romcom, My Love Pattzi starring Jang Nara, Kim Jaewon & Kimraewon. It's light and breezy. Oh the heart fluttering moments, giddiness and happy tears!

My Love Patzzi-poster.jpg You're Beautiful - promotional picture.jpgHeartstrings Promotional Poster.jpg

2 different genre but 1 thing is for sure...the feels! That strong feeling that always get you, envelopes you. Shinhye had mastered it. Delivering that electrifying  feels :wub: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

41 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

ill-fated shippers, we are prone to heartaches. Guard your heart, Rori. Glad to know I'm almost over Raeshin

thank you. I will. Where do broken hearts go? just as Tita Whitney said...:bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

레전드 드라마 [상속자들] Ep.14, 15 '대환장 파티' / 'The Heirs' Review-Subtitled

Legend Drama [The Heirs] Ep. 14, 15 'A Great Party'

10 mil views
 51 minutes

Spoiler

Heirs+14+GIF+1.gif

Heirs+14+GIF+2.gif

Heirs+14+GIF+3.gif

Heirs+14+GIF+4.gif

Heirs+14+GIF+5.gif

Spoiler

Heirs+14+GIF+6.gif

http://dr-myri-blog.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-heirs-episode-14-not-nheirly-good.html

(cr : SBS NOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWLV_MfbsXM )

• Like 4

âAnd just like that HeeJoo's life was touched with magic. She now has the rights to the innovative future technology that will change the world. But like all princesses in fairy tales, she is unaware of her status, lives in a dump and opened the door to a wolf.â â¨ð¤

And just like that, Hee-ju's life was also touched by magic.    She now has the rights  to the innovative future technology that will change the world.    But like all princesses in fairy tales, she is unaware of her status, lives in a dump, and opened the door to a wolf. â¨â¨â¨  I will not wait for that ððð

“And just like that HeeJoo's life was touched with magic. She now has the rights to the innovative future technology that will change the world. But like all princesses in fairy tales, she is unaware of her status, lives in a dump and opened the door to a wolf.” 

https://www.tvtime.com/es/user/8747883/badge/348488-marathoner?pid=tvtime_android&c=shared_badge&channel=twitter

• Like 3
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Mom @alcides14ahjumma !!! :wub: that epic huh? :D I'm just excited we're about to hit our target 2900 pages on or before end of this month :sweat_smile: I also happen to enjoy those one liner caption  like what is the first thing that comes to my mind when I see those pictures :lol: 

we can all agree that @lduc dearie delivers and the most consistent one :kiss_wink:

anyway, what's up with grandma Heejoo & grandpa Jinwoo? :joy: 

@rori0711Thank you for the title! :heart:

indeed , that makes one  imagination running wild. Lol! :joy:

We did it! 2900 and more! Hurray! :thumbsup:

Non doubt, @lduc is always on point, and I am thankful for that:heart:

They got the title of grandparents already? I though I would be the first? :scream: Lol! Patiently waiting my turn. :rolleyes:

Envy them! :glasses:

kT855Kpac.jpg

cr: as tagged

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

@rori0711Thank you for the title! :heart:

indeed , that makes one  imagination running wild. Lol! :joy:

We did it! 2900 and more! Hurray! :thumbsup:

Non doubt, @lduc is always on point, and I am thankful for that:heart:

They got the title of grandparents already? I though I would be the first? :scream: Lol! Patiently waiting my turn. :rolleyes:

Envy them! :glasses:

kT855Kpac.jpg

cr: as tagged

:joy:Ohmigosh! My imagination is running wild too, just by reading this comment. It immediately went to outerspace, as far a Pluto :lol:. Mommy @alcides14ahjumma, you're not shipping/pairing @rori0711 with your lovely son, are you? I'm getting excited, eh! This thread is getting more and more romantic. So much love in here. Can I live here forever. Ayeeeeeeh! Forget Raeshin ... Rori x Lovely Son, my otp 5eva:wub:

:joy: hold your horses you women! :scream:

@alcides14ahjummaI didn't know I can call you mom. I called you mom becoz I always heard you say you're like Shinhye's mom and I treat Shinhye as my dongsaeng so there it is. I'm curious how old is your son btw? 

@Nathania Sun sawry to burst your bubble mom but i kinda like my freedom rn :P I don't even know how old alcides' son or daughter lol I called you mom too so do I get to pair with Zach? ;)

Happy Sunday y'all!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:
Spoiler

I searched for this and it's on my watch-list now :). You mentioned this somewhere and I got interested. If there's KRW and JN, I would definitely watch. My biggest enemy is TIME -_-:bawling:

Spoiler

Yay! highly recommended. It's old school but you'll KJW-JN-KRW is love! Prepare to laugh out loud :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

I'm curious too, how old is your lovely son @alcides14ahjumma, momma? Please don't get mad at me. I can't contain my excitement this time :wub:

Sar-rry Rori unnie, it's my shipper's heart. You're single and is due to mingle and Mom Cides is I think an ideal mom-in-law! :rolleyes:

It's different for you and me and my Zach, okay... You know what I mean :lol:

I am Zach's aunt already :joy:

yeah...I can feel your excitement in here with me & Cides' son :sweat_smile:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

I love old school. I Don't have much interest with kdrama nowadays, too much cliche and hyped. Recycled. Except for SH dramas :joy:. I'm biased, okay .... 

Ditto...looking forward to HB / SYJ's drama & HJW / YKS drama later this year.

I've been meaning to revisit old dramas but like you, I don't have the luxury of time. 

• Like 1