Quantcast
NileRose

❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ Upcoming Movie Alone will start shooting 2019❤️

2019.07.21 | Park Shin Hye  at a Korean restaurant in Switzerland  :glasses:
-

D_-WzU7UcAAqTd2.jpg

I found park shin hye in Interlaken area Korean restaurant !! I ate some rice , she was at the table next to me 
The next day on the train to schwyz seeing her again ~~°^^
By the way , park shin hye really so pretty ❤
Take pic from afar ^ -
-

[Google Trans ]
☆ Cr: happyshinmi

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Park Shin Hye Fanart

Barbie Park Shin Hyeðâ¤ð¸ @park.shinhye ɪ á´É´á´á´¡ á´Êɪs á´á´Éªá´ ɪs É¢á´É´É´á´ ÒÊá´á´ sᴠɪ á´á´É´á´ Êá´á´ÊÊÊ Êá´á´ á´ ÊÉªÉ¢Ê á´xá´á´á´á´á´á´Éªá´É´s ÒÊá´á´ ɪá´. --------------- #ParkShinHye #TheHeirs #Pinocchio #MemoriesOfTheAlhambra #TheGreatestLove #KDrama #KDramas #KSeries #KSerial #KSerials #KoreanDramas #KoreanDrama  #KDramaEdit #KDramaAddict #KDramaScenes #KDrama #KDramaLovers #NewKDrama #KdramaActor #KPop #BTS #exo #BlackPink #KoreanBoys #Korea #Korean #Koreans

• Like 1
  • Love 3

tumblr_pj34n5FkEg1vqfmslo1_540.gif

tumblr_pj34n5FkEg1vqfmslo2_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pj34n5FkEg1vqfmslo3_540.gif

tumblr_pj34n5FkEg1vqfmslo4_540.gif

TOP12  2019 <190721>

Series cable channel TVN with the highest ratings of 2019:

#SkyCastle 23.779%

#TheCrownedClown 10.851%

#Encounter 10.329%

#MemoriesoftheAlhambra 10.025%

#TheLightInYourEyes 9.731%

#HotelDelLuna 8.281%

#ArthdalChronicles 7.705%

#RomanceIsABonusBook 6.651%

#Confession 6.275 %

10 #Beautifulworld 5.785%

11 #TheWindBlows 5.662%

12 #Voice3 5.517%

via @8l7l5l2l000

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

[7/52 Emma] I was trying to put into action what I picked up from watching too many coloured pencil videos by @drawholic.page - his works look like painting from afar, and I dig his KPop fanarts! And he does other fanarts as well from anime to MCU! Clearly, Im nowhere near his skill (Im not really trying to?). I messed up shortly after I started coloring even until the end of this - like simple as cutting the excess border LOL But congrats to me, I still finished it! ð¤  I realised with this that I dont have the 7-hr kind of patience with coloured pencils as I do with watercolours. And I dont have a best media yet as I want to explore my choices first. Im looking at mixed mostly bec I find that mixing media makes up a lot for my lack of skills. Also since I have limited colors in my set, this way allows me to produce the colors I want.  This is Emma from TVNs Memories of Alhambra. Ive been wanting to draw her since Ive seen her from the fantasy sci-fi(?) drama, and tadah! Finally did... after more than a year! I feel mixed emotions with this attempt! ððððð ⢠⢠⢠#fanart #coloredpencil #colouredpencils #prismacolor #prismacolorpremier #tvndrama #memoriesofalhambra #ìí¨ë¸ë¼ê¶ì ìì¶ìµ #emma #parkshinhye #ë°ì í

cr: @doodleonthings

• Like 2

2013-11-19+10_07_46.gif

2013-11-19+13_15_57.gif

2013-11-19+13_16_13.gif

Spoiler

vlcsnap-2013-11-19-13h17m45s221.png

vlcsnap-2013-11-19-13h17m32s74.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Image may contain: 1 person, text

. New drawing for lovely and beautiful korean actress Park Shin Hyeð¸ð . . . رأÙÙÙ ÙÙÙÙÙð¼ð . . #parkshinhye #koreandrama #fanart #koreandramafanart #ë°ì í #art #digital #media #draw #drawing #star #photoshop #illustrator #digitaldrawing #fan #myart #kpop #رسÙÙ #رساÙÙÙ_اÙعرب #ÙÙÙا_رساÙÙÙ #ÙÙاÙÙÙ #رس٠#دÙجÙتا٠#ÙÙ #ÙÙاÙÙÙ_اÙعرب  #amaya_art #ÙÙÙÙ #رسÙ_ÙÙÙÙ #بارÙ_Ø´ÙÙ_ÙÙ

64669083_717525462025144_8907304670063745962_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com

cr: the owner

• Like 1
  • Love 1