❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

7 hours ago, rori0711 said:

hey buddy @lduc that's one of my fave korean singer, Younha, in a very cute fanart, bringing back all the heart fluttering memories of Doctors :heart: thankie!

18 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

This mean she renew her contract with S.A.L.T. ? 

17 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

I bet she did!

S.A.L.T on the other hand would move heaven and earth to grasp her.

She's their bread and butter ... the creamiest cream of the crop. Letting her go would mean a great loss for them:) 

the article sheds light on Lee Eunyoung as a Star Maker or Director in the field of entertainment agency, with subtext on it's stars, Park Shinhye being the brightest. :wub:

In my humble opinion, it works the other way around. Shinhye won't leave SALT unless she found a better one with the same core values. thru this article, many would see what Shinhye value the most as an artist ;) 

It has been good team work! :thumbsup:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

I told you she could play the role of Elizabeth Roffee. LOL, she's my favorite female character in a novel, Bloodline

Would you mind hearing my rant? 

Imagine: My favorite female character from my favorite author, played by my favorite actress -- ahhhhhh, Heavens! 

In the story, Liz is a twenty-one year heiress of a multi-billion pharmaceutical empire, a daughter of privilege, she almost had it all except Parental Love. Her dad was expecting a son but he was given a daughter, that made Elizabeth a 'business failure'. For a tycoon like her dad, everything is 'business concept' including his family. 

To cope with her loneliness (and the curse of being a woman/daughter), Liz studied 'business' and everything that constitute it, desperately trying to FIT into the image of her dad's 'dream son'. 

When her dad suddenly died in a seemingly accidental death, Liz inherited everything -- her dad's vast wealth, his powerful position in the company and his KILLER. Liz found herself in the middle of a raging storm.

This novel was actually made into a movie in the  70s, Audrey Hepburn played the role of Elizabeth Roffee. I hope SH can play a similar role. She will nailed it!

Spoiler

image?locale=en-us&mode=crop&purposes=Bo

I would love too! :D

D-dkNPTUcAAo92L.jpg&key=7b5c79c337c0aa68

Cr: as tagged

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Nathania Sun said:

OMG! I thought he's handling a grenade :scream:

And you @alcides14ahjumma  is my dream mom-in-law! If I'm still single, I'd love to apply :joy: You sounded like, F.U.N. We'd be mom-daughter relationship goals, our hubbies will be at their wits end because we're watching too much kdrama. Lol, delulu galore :D:P:lol:

Have you watched My Love from Another Star? You'll love him even more :heart:

Lol! Thank you!. Indeed, looks like a grenade! You are F.U.N. too! I can only imagine us together, we will kill a death person( from laughing they will die over and over again)Lol! Unfortunately,  I only watch drama with Park Shin Hye, what is not that many, I tried to watch with others but did not pass 3 eps. gave up. I will try to watch the one you recommended. Thank you. :)B)

Spoiler

With KSH, after I saw the caring and lovely way he treated our girl many times, I fell for him! I google and learned about his humble, courages, respectful personality and I am sold!  :P

• Like 2
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Lol. Indeed looks like a grenade! You are F.U.N. too! I can only imagine us together, we will kill a death person( from laughing he will die over and over again)Lol! Unfortunately,  I only watch dramas with Park Shin Hye, what is not that much, I tried to watch with others but did not pass 3 eps. gave up. I will try to watch the one you recommended. Thank you. :)B)

Reveal hidden contents

With KSH, after I saw the caring and lovely way he treated our girl many times, I fell for him!  I googled  and learned a lot about his humble , courages, and respectful personality. :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Why not join S.A.L.T.? 

Hide contents

65956393_900227513670724_120287388551977

I am not shipping , I know our girl is in love relationship , but I so like him and his humble self. One of my ideal son-in -law. Too bad! :bawling:

Just why whyyyyy

I stopped dreaming about these two a day ago.. I thought OK let me not keep to much hope in these two

He looks so good lol

I wonder if our girl contacted him when he came back from military 

P. S I'm not shipping them

I just like the way the he treats her

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

22 hours ago, rori0711 said:

the article sheds light on Lee Eunyoung as a Star Maker or Director in the field of entertainment agency, with subtext on it's stars, Park Shinhye being the brightest. :wub:

In my humble opinion, it works the other way around. Shinhye won't leave SALT unless she found a better one with the same core values. thru this article, many would see what Shinhye value the most as an artist ;) 

Given that, we can only hope that SALT continuously grow, improve and be the best in their field. 

what's funny is, for me, it felt like Shinhye's already a partner or one of the directors sans artist lol and renewing her contract is only a formality. that's just me, don't take it seriously. :sweat_smile:  

I am with you in this POV Sis. The CEO is one if the managers in Dream Factory of Lee Seung Hwan together with Manager Jun. And it is also my suspicion that Shin Hye is one of the shareholders of S.A.L.T.  They go a long way and also shows how loyal our girl is. Always warm my heart if she supports LSH in his concerts. She always maintains good relationship with forner colleagues and co-workers.

Another of my suspicion is she is also a stock holder of FNC. Rumors of Yongshin aside, she goes to the FNC Bldg to meet with the Execss of the company  as attested by fans. She is also praised and considered a friend by its CEO. She is also chummy with all their talents like CNBlue, AOA, FTI and even Juniel before. Well don't mind me. To borrow statement of Sis Rori, "it is just me":sweat_smile:

The OP said she was in a meeting with the CEO of FNC (5 yrs ago)

sh-fnc-seen_zpsa470bfd1.jpg

Image result for Park shin hye outside the FNC Entertainment building

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

20 hours ago, rori0711 said:

MEMORIES OF THE ALHAMBRA: HOW TO GET YOUR SON AND YOURSELF HOOKED ON A K-DRAMA

Posted by Jessica Jørgensen | Jul 2, 2019 | 

Memories of the Alhambra: How to Get Your Son and Yourself Hooked on a K-Drama

SERIES REVIEW: MEMORIES OF THE ALHAMBRA 

https://www.silverpetticoatreview.com/2019/07/02/memories-of-the-alhambra-kdrama-review/

My son told me that he is watching PSH drama and that.he is enjoying it inspite of some loopholes in the gaming story. Turned out it is MOA yay!:D I inadvertently rubbed my PSH addiction to my family.:lol::wub:

6 hours ago, ash011 said:

Just why whyyyyy

I stopped dreaming about these two a day ago.. I thought OK let me not keep to much hope in these two

He looks so good lol

I wonder if our girl contacted him when he came back from military 

P. S I'm not shipping them

I just like the way the he treats her

LOL..be comforted woth this chinggu...you are not alone LOL:joy:

7 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

Hahaha, I knew it. I wasn't the only one. I fell in love with Hyun Bin in MOA. His dimples stole the show :love:

Yeah, a gal can drown in those dimples especially as those smiles are directed to a certain girl we all love.:heart:

7 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Lol! Thank you!. Indeed, looks like a grenade! You are F.U.N. too! I can only imagine us together, we will kill a death person( from laughing they will die over and over again)Lol! Unfortunately,  I only watch drama with Park Shin Hye, what is not that many, I tried to watch with others but did not pass 3 eps. gave up. I will try to watch the one you recommended. Thank you. :)B)

Reveal hidden contents

With KSH, after I saw the caring and lovely way he treated our girl many times, I fell for him! I google and learned about his humble, courages, respectful personality and I am sold!  :P

I am the same with K dramas chinggu. I watch other dramas but lose interest after 1 or few episodes when it is not Shin Hye casted in it. As of now, I'm rewatching Heirs :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

%EC%95%8C%ED%95%A8%EB%B8%8C%EB%9D%BC-1.gif?type=w966

%EC%95%8C%ED%95%A8%EB%B8%8C%EB%9D%BC-3.gif?type=w966

https://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=yeowoo_byul2&logNo=221364777289&categoryNo=74&parentCategoryNo=&from=thumbnailList

Nielsen, a rating survey company, analyzed best Korean tv program with the ratings of 2049 (age group range 20-49) in the main time of each channel in the first half of 2019 (January to June). For drama category 1. Sky castle 2. My only one 3. #MemoriesOfTheAlhambra

And from all category Memories Of The Alhambra #4

• Like 2
  • Love 2