❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

On 7/24/2019 at 12:31 PM, Nathania Sun said:

Lol, Is it just me? I find this scene amusing. When she opened her door to a wolf, she was awkward:lol: I wonder if those imaginary mosquitoes exist in SK?Nice move, HJ but  you look weird to Mr. CEO :rolleyes:

Sis...are you doing a monologue here? :joy: Got to hand it to you. @lduc silently post PSH goodies one after the other. You ...you can carry a conversation about our girl, our chinggus here all by yourself. I salute you Sis:grin:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

Cliche as it may sound but it's not always the destination that matters, it's the JOURNEY and you did it in a fabulous way! Me, I don't mind walking forever with my lovely mom in tow. Kdrama or real life you looked stunning and breathtaking. From my view, this place only looked absolutely picturesque BECAUSE you're in it. You're not blocking the view co'z YOU are the view. BlueSkies+ParkShinhye+SwissAlps (in that particular order) = Picture Perfect! Looking forward to your next IG Update:wub:

Our girl really is so into nature trekking, not only her but her whole family as well. We were also blessed from time to time with her adventures. so glad for this little tidbits into her life. But I still long to see her in a drama. Last week, I was into Doctors, this week Heirs again. I can't already count the number of time I've rewatched all her dramas, movies, variety shows.:joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

Girl, @lduc what time do you go to sleep? It's night time in your country, right? Okay, lemme join you in your slumber.

Hey! Look behind you, someone dressed in white is trying to grab your legs :scream:

Good morning, in my country it is exactly six o'clock in the morning and my last post was at nine o'clock at night. At that time the night for me is still young and I have some things left to do at home.

Look, I noticed that you changed your avatar. Shin Hye is very pretty

Good Morning Jollyzinho GIF - GoodMorning Jollyzinho Elephant GIFs

Tired Good Morning GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Yoo Ah-in and Park Shin-hye Cast in Disaster Film "#ALONE"

Guardar

2019/07/23 | 654 views | Permalink | Source

photo1084885.png

Actors Yoo Ah-in and Park Shin-hye are starring in a natural disaster movie called "#ALONE".

"#ALONE" is based on a city that is out of control due to being infected with an unknown virus, and depicts the story of its isolated survivors.

Yoo Ah-in plays a gamer named Joon-woo. He's the only survivor, isolated from the outside world.

Park Shin-hye plays a survivor named Yoo-bin, a character who faces extreme situations and creates her own survival skills.

"#ALONE" is based on Hollywood scenario writer Matt Naylor. Cho Il-hyeong, a former American Film Institute director, is in charge of directing.

Source : /www.dispatch.co.kr/2...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

• Like 3
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

A pleasant surprise. She must have felt our 'thirst' :P. Can't wait for her mountain climbing adventure on VLive!

Don't have time to re-watch. Busy with work and mommy duties :wub:

And people asks why Shinhye has such loyal fans? Coz many of us are mothers who have nurturing spirit and we kinda see her as a family- daughter, granddaughter, sis. :) just having you here Sis sharing your  sun sure brightens this thread already:wub:

20 hours ago, lduc said:

Good morning, in my country it is exactly six o'clock in the morning and my last post was at nine o'clock at night. At that time the night for me is still young and I have some things left to do at home.

Look, I noticed that you changed your avatar. Shin Hye is very pretty

Good Morning Jollyzinho GIF - GoodMorning Jollyzinho Elephant GIFs

Tired Good Morning GIF

@lduc chinggu...keep em coming.luv - those gems about ShinHye that you find. :grin:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Trans: PSH’s fan went to Korea & on the first day went to her parent’s restaurant. Mother was so nice she received chocolates from the recent vacay from Switzerland & even got to take a pic with her! She was so touched that she cried :heart: #parkshinhye #パクシネ #シネちゃん #박신혜

Park Shin Hye Lovers agregado,

EAHseo0U0AA0fmf.jpg

EAHseo0UcAAkKXV.jpg
EAHseoyVUAAmP2-.jpg

EAHseozVUAM1b3Q.jpg
이리
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1