❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Just how great & beautiful Shinhye looked in this video? She surprises me every. single. time. :love: Never knew this short film was kinda adapted from an old one starring Song Kangho :w00t:

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@lduc thanks for sharing. Talented artists. Amazing fanarts :wub:

------------------------

Park Shin Hye Shows Love For FTISLANDâs Lee Hong Ki At His Concert

Park Shin Hye Shows Love For FTISLAND’s Lee Hong Ki At His Concert

Jul 1, 2019

by E. Cha

The adorable friendship between Park Shin Hye and FTISLAND’s Lee Hong Ki is still going strong!

On June 30, Lee Hong Ki revealed on Instagram that Park Shin Hye had shown her support for her longtime friend by attending FTISLAND’s concert in Seoul this weekend.

The singer first expressed his gratitude to their fans, writing, “Thank you. I won’t forget this. Find strength, everyone.” He then tagged Park Shin Hye and added playfully, “You too, punk.”

Lee Hong Ki also shared a cute photo of himself posing backstage together with Park Shin Hye and his bandmate Lee Jae Jin.

Lee-Hong-Ki-Lee-Jae-Jin-Park-Shin-Hye.jpg

Lee Hong Ki and Park Shin Hye first became close while filming the popular 2009 drama “You’re Beautiful” together 10 years ago.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Lim Yoon Ah, Kim Tae Ri, Park Shin Hye.The actors will be screened in the same age.

Nowadays, various actors such as movies, dramas, and entertainments are attracting attention, and 90-year-old actors who are captivating the hearts of the public with their different charms are gathering topics by foreseeing their activities on the screen. 

Original image

Park Shin Hye, another popular actress in the '90s, foresaw an intense comeback through the movie Call. The movie <Call> is a thriller about the story of two women living at different times connected by a phone call, and predicts a new acting transformation with the woman Seoeon who lives in the present. 

As such, the actors in the 1990s proved the 'Golden Line' and expect their future work to be made with a wider variety of characters and various characters. 

google translatge 

http://naver.me/GkQzughJ 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 6/29/2019 at 4:44 PM, rori0711 said:

Funny, i'm reading a lot of request in IG & twitter for a collab between Shinhye & Kim Soohyun. He's gonna be out from MS this July 01.

Can't say I'm not thrilled for them ;) Are you?

Ottoke, I am admittedly a shipper.:joy: I ship our girl with all her castmates even the second leads.:rolleyes: Had a bad one with Kim woo Bin. they had that sizzling chemistry on screen - both charismatics actors. But Shin Hye is and will always be my one and only bias.:heart:

But this PSH-KSH pairing is also my dream. KSH is a good actor and has chemistry with his co stars too even the noonas. They are already friends and has that comfortable bond. Case in point... (throwbacks)

Credit to all uploaders

Since a long time...they are friends:D

Starting from 21:02:wub:

They are really buddies 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

21 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

Yep, I'm aware about the dating rumor as I dig for SH' previous write ups. I have seen PHJ in MLFAS, though he was only a supporting role but he nailed it and he caught my attention (chos! :P). From there I've become his admirer (not a fan). He has set of expressive eyes too, just like SH so if ever, there will be a battle of WHICH are more expressive :DI think SH and HJ will make a beautiful couple on screen.

Speaking of resume, that's the reason why I find it awkward for her and KSH. SH' way too advance for him. She has stepped up in the ladder of drama genre -- from Teen-Oriented to Romcom to Medical to Legal to Mystery-Chivalry-SciFi, now Thriller (Call). As with their visuals, SH has this Mature aura and this KSH looked like a teeny-booper who just graduated from senior high.

Again, you don' t have too agree with my opinion. 

To contradict my opinion, because I'm kinda fickle-minded, KSH has this unexpectedly hot chemistry with JJH in MLFAS and JJH is way way older than him. So, given the right script, SH and KSH may be a Perfect Match.

Anyway, when it comes to PSH I am not choosy. So bring it on! 

Well, PHJ is a good actor although some articles that I've read kinda made me ask about his character but his friendship with our girl has lasted for many years too. The pictures below were taken long after the dating rumors and taken at a long interval of time.

Credit to all uploaders

Backstage of an award show

sh-notsotrue1_zps34315231.jpg

With the dynamic duo and former manager Jun watching a football

sh-dynamicduo2_zpsa479778d.jpg

sh-dynamicduo1_zpse04e8510.jpg

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

:P

OMGeeeeeeee! It's you Sissy, @nistymaj10 (Super-OA Mode to the 10th Power). I missed you on this thread. Where have you been? Virtual Hug, Momshie (with open arms and legs). 

2 Thumbs for the effort in retrieving the pics, you're amazing!  I never knew they have this kind of 'bond' in the past (late-bloomer problem, LOL)  PSH and PHJ looked liked Siblings hanging out in these pictures, I wonder where and how the dating rumors came from. Let's not delve into that :P

:joy: Huggggs Sis. Just peeking here every now and then and smiling like crazy at your convo with our chinggus here. RL is a bummer. By the way, all the videos and pics are not mine. I give credits to the owners. 

Yeah let us not delve into that:sweatingbullets::joy: Suffice it to say, our girl has that gift of friendship which is long staying and enduring no matter the gender hehehe. Won't be surprised if the "bond" as you say is still existing up to now. :joy:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, ash011 said:

OMG.. Did he give her a hug?? For real?? 

:wub::wub:

Or I saw it wrong?? 

Uhuh...:joy:....And SooHyun held her hands afterwards even with so many news outlet and fans there. They were not squeemish in showing their affection. See they are buddies already. If they pair in drama or movie, the BTS will be a hoot :joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

On 6/29/2019 at 9:17 AM, ash011 said:

Yes even I have been seeing tweets like this ALOT.. you can actually see a lot of fanmade YT videos of these two haha.. I think if they collab it will be a definite hit. 

Saying so I'm okay with him as her next costar.. I'm somewhat feeling he's the next guy, just a feeling.

But I would like gong yoo to be paired with her next. He's way to matured :lol:

I have both my knees on the floor praying! I am dying to see them working together . I love the gentle and respectful way he treats Our Shin Hye , and by the way they greet each other (with a hug ) tells they are good friends. He is one of the manly looking flower boys for me, and I don’t see him going over board with fan service, my personal opinion . A drama with 100 eps. Or a 4 hours movie , or both will do for

me. Lol! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

11 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

I have both my knees on the floor praying! I am dying to see them working together . I love the gentle and respectful way he treats Our Shin Hye , and by the way they greet each other (with a hug ) tells they are good friends. He is one of the manly looking flower boys for me, and I don’t see him going over board with fan service, my personal opinion . A drama with 100 eps. Or a 4 hours movie , or both will do for

me. Lol! :D

:joy: Really chinggu?! Both knees on the floor :lol: Let me join you then in your prayer. :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

Your comment is a torment. I'm still tied to my office computer, have to render OT and YT is blocked, I cannot see :bawling: So what is it???? Or should I peek through my phone?

Patience is a virtue Sissy :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3