❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Dapatkan Harian Metro edisi 26 Jun 2019.

TRANS] #ParkShinHye’s interview in a Malaysian Newspaper.

“I hope I can come again to Malaysia in the future. I want to spend more time with my fans because every time I came here I have been treated so well.” - #박신혜

cr: @YYSY_

Link; https://www.hmetro.com.my/utama/2019/06/469148/nak-datang-lagi-park-shin-hye 

D9_lbSLVUAAD33w.jpgD9_lbSJU0AAySyc.jpgD9_lbSGUEAAlpDj.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Park Shin Hye Officiates The Launch Of Mamonde Red Energy Recovery Serum

MONDAY, JUNE 24, 2019

IMG_7925.jpg

Mamonde brand ambassador, Park Shin Hye

Mamonde's brand ambassador, Park Shin Hye returned to our shores last Friday (21 June) to officiate the launch of Mamonde Red Energy Recovery Serum held at Mid Valley Megamall. It's been 3 years since Park Shin Hye visited Malaysia but it was like yesterday when she first came here to greet the fans.

IMG_7881.jpg

Park Shin Hye is sporting her new bob hair 

Park Shin Hye dressed in pink and appeared with her brand new short hairstyle which gave us a fresh and youthful look. The actress said this new hair cut is for her upcoming thriller movie "Call" which will be premiered in November and she's glad that the new look fits Mamonde as well.

Spoiler

Launch%2Bof%2Bthe%2BMamonde%2BRed%2BEnergy%2BRecovery%2BSerum.jpg

Launch of the Red Energy Recovery Serum
source: Mamonde Malaysia

During the event, Park Shin Hye also shared her beauty tips to the audience. She commented the Red Energy Recovery Serum is the perfect product for Malaysia's humid weather as it helps to keep skin hydrated. This premium product also helps to prevent skin aging and help to recover and revitalize exhausted skin.

Spoiler

IMG_7861%2Bcopy%2Bcopy.jpg

Lucky fans get to meet Park Shin Hye up close

When being asked about how she manages work life balance during busy schedule, she replied she often do Pilates and will go travel with family and friends during holiday to relax herself. She further explained her ways to relieve stress is to do exercise, listen to her favourite music, play with her cat at home and take part in activities that will relieve stress.

Before saying goodbye to the crowd, Park Shin Hye once again thanked fans for the constant support and expressed her wish to hold an fan meeting in Malaysia to spend more time with the fans next time.

Spoiler

IMG_7780.jpg

Park Shin Hye wish to return to Malaysia for her fan meeting

Mamonde, in conjunction with the Red Garden in The City offered visitors a sensorial experience. Public are welcome to walk through Mamonde's sensorial glasshouse, experience the floral journey and also to soak in the energy of the pomegranate flower used in the formulation of the Red Energy Recovery Serum. Red Energy Recovery Serum is now available at selected Watsons stores and Watsons' online website in 30ml for RM130.

Mamonde%2BAmbassador%2BPark%2BShin%2BHye.jpg

Red Energy Recovery Serum is Mamonde's premium product that addresses skin aging and helps to recover and revitalise exhausted skin | 30ml @ RM130

Thank you Mamonde Malaysia for the invitation and we hope to see Park Shin Hye real soon in Malaysia. 

https://www.gokpop.co/2019/06/park-shin-hye-officiates-launch-of.html

• Like 2
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

Who knows,  ShinHye may hold an FM in your country. There are 6 remaining months for 2019, imagine the possibilities.

Imagine the possibilities, Self :blink: @rori0711 SH had an FM in our country last 2017, was that announced in advance (say, 1 or 2 months in advance)? I was almost immobile that year fighting my for my dear life and that of my daughter's. This year if ever there's an FM I will surely fly from C to M, come hell or high water :crazy:. This year we had So Ji Sub, Black Pink, Red Velvet, Momoland, Park Bo Gum, some members of EXO (though not an official trip). We need Park Shin Hye to cap off 2019

@ash011 yep, if not this year, then in coming years.

Her July 28, 2017 FM was announced on June 8th while her 2013 FM was reported on Nov 2012 :) 

When you say immobile, i got intrigued. Do you mind to share? I'm sure everybody is curious. There's actually a petition among Filipino community for Shinhye 3rd FM here:

https://www.change.org/p/park-shin-hye-third-fan-meeting-in-manila-philippines 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

Threatened miscarriage and other complications. Full bed rest advised. It went for several months until I gave birth on March 2018. It was difficult, hard and painful but it's all worth it. My baby and I survived and lived (she's on my profile, a fighter like her mom). That experience taught me to live my life to the fullest TODAY, coz we never know we may die the day after :)

Wow! You & your baby are dope! and inspiring message right there. As the saying goes, Experience is the best Teacher.

Look at your baby, he's bouncy with a beautiful smile and fighting spirit like her mom.  

God is good all the time!

• Like 2
  • Love 2