❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

10 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

It's the same here. I'd rather watch her videos (bts, cf, fancams of her arriving and departing at the airport, you name it!) :rolleyes: than watching dramas/films of other actors. I tried watching Touch Your Heart last February but I dropped it at Ep. 4 (too boring):expressionless::sleepy:and Abyss lately since it's on Netflix but I dropped it at Ep. 5 (too gruesome and confusing):scream::confused:It has always been this way since I followed Shinhye, she ruined me for another drama and actors. I have several biases in the past, SH buried them all. Alive :w00t::lol::D

welcome to the club! :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

23 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

Let's play a game @rori0711 @ash011 @lduc@ecristino_at_ymail.com_stv @Celi67 @nistymaj10Last time @alcides14ahjumma and I with with Alcides and Cides and 14ajumma and Thania and Tan (Ohmigosh!  There were so many of us :lol::D:P) played a game called Park Shin Hye, as an Actress and a Person. This time, let's play a game that  talks about ourselves and all the crazy things we do for our bias, SH. It's called I-know-I'm-a-Park-Shin-Hye-fan-when_________

It's the kind of complete-the-sentence-game. 

Example:
I know I'm a Park shin Hye fan when instead of going to my usual hair salon, this time I head straight to korean beauty salon, show them a photo of PSH and insist that they make me look like her!  :lol:

Crazy, right? Well, I love crazzzy (Prince Hans mode on!):crazy:

Btw, this is my Entry:
I know I'm a Park Shin Hye fan when I created an account in Soompi, unleashed my Super-Fan-Girl self, joined her thread and forgot that I'm 33 not 13! :sweatingbullets:

Have a nice day ya'll :wub:

I am with you, Park Shin Hye made me open an account on Soompi, Facebook, tweeter, and IG, and I am an ahjumma for real, very naive navigating  technology, except in the medical field, but I have learned sooo much that I can even post pictures, copy, paste, and editing, but still getting  lost on IG and Tweeter, I can only press like and comment( even this many times my posts disappears in front of my eyes and I can’t find it)lol.  I love to share with others all about her, and promoting her as much as I can with no shame. It is my babe! I want the whole world to know how great of a human being and artist she is.  I used to watch Spanish and Brazilian dramas , through Park Shin Hye I start watching Korean dramas and movies, the ones she plays on it, tried to watch with other artists she worked with but got bored. My husband and son are proud of me in one hand, because I am fearless trying to learn about technology,  but on the other hand they are annoyed with the time I spend on it. But, it has been fun! A diehard fan here! :wub: 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Alcides I really feel so sad coz I was not able to see her in person . I couldn’t take leave that day as we’re preparing the students for national exam. She’s so near yet so far . If maybe it was at 8.00pm maybe I can still make it. This is the third time I missed the chance .really so sad 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

I am with you, Park Shin Hye made me open an account on Soompi, Facebook, tweeter, and IG, and I am an ahjumma for real, very naive navigating  technology, except in the medical field, but I have learned sooo much that I can even post pictures, copy, paste, and editing, but still getting  lost on IG and Tweeter, I can only press like and comment( even this many times my posts disappears in front of my eyes and I can’t find it)lol.  I love to share with others all about her, and promoting her as much as I can with no shame. It is my babe! I want the whole world to know how great of a human being and artist she is.  I used to watch Spanish and Brazilian dramas , through Park Shin Hye I start watching Korean dramas and movies, the ones she plays on it, tried to watch with other artists she worked with but got bored. My husband and son are proud of me in one hand, because I am fearless trying to learn about technology,  but on the other hand they are annoyed with the time I spend on it. But, it has been fun! A diehard fan here! :wub: 

i love & attests @alcides14ahjumma fearlessness! She's very steadfast in praising Shinhye as an artist and as a person :wub:  i'm proud of you sis, your determination and love for Shinhye is so big, it overrules the challenges you encountered in the past and those coming your way. ;)

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Celi67 said:

Alcides I really feel so sad coz I was not able to see her in person . I couldn’t take leave that day as we’re preparing the students for national exam. She’s so near yet so far . If maybe it was at 8.00pm maybe I can still make it. This is the third time I missed the chance .really so sad 

It's ok chingu, there will be next time. Shinhye said she'd like to hold an FM someday so that's something to look forward to. 

Call of duty is more important.  You love your students and that's one BIG  :thumbsup: :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

We're on the same boat sans the 'proud' part :joy: 

someday they will be proud of your "dedication" :wub: For the meantime, I'm proud of you my friend, trailblazing here on Shinhye thread and embracing our crazy antics of supporting Shinhye.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I need to admit, Malaysian fans are always crazily good. I love the vibe of Malaysian people. There love to our girl. I always feel in Malaysia and Philippines our girl fanmeet stand out from other coutries. Thanks to all of Psh fans and making her happy :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Celi67 said:

@Celi67 I am sure you will have another opportunity , she said , she would like to do a fan meeting in Malaysia. You may  even have an opportunity for a high five or/and group photo. I am sure the students really appreciate your thoughtfulness ! 

Also, I know you always support Shin Hye

by buying the products she endorses. Have you tried “Red Energy Recovery Serum”? :)

• Like 5

Yes alcides I’m using red serum now . I’m using Mamonde skin care. And you know what since Shinhye endorse COACH I have few coach bags and wallets and my bought for my daughter too. Hahaha. Now I’m very dry coz shin Hye has no drama . Kdrama land feels very boring . Please shin Hye do a drama this year . Hope GOD continue to bless shin Hye and so all of us her fans. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, rori0711 said:

i love & attests @alcides14ahjumma fearlessness! She's very steadfast in praising Shinhye as an artist and as a person :wub:  i'm proud of you sis, your determination and love for Shinhye is so big, it overrules the challenges you encountered in the past and those coming your way. ;)

Thank you much @rori0711 We luck to have her and she is bless to have us, true fans , that will go to the moon and back for her, regardless of the situation.  One love. When there is true love, there is no challenges you can’t face  and overcome. :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 2