❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

20 hours ago, ash011 said:

never doubted salt agency and PSH relation. Whenever I feel to, I remember that's the agency where out girl shined. That's the agency which accepted her when she was zero

Salt * PSH = Family

They both started from scratch and grown together, they worked well together and  own a lot to each other. Like a good marriage. :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Good morning everyone! did you have a lovely weekend? I hope you enjoyed yours with family as much as I am :)

On 7/13/2019 at 4:32 PM, ash011 said:

I never doubted salt agency and PSH relation. Whenever I feel to, I remember that's the agency where out girl shined. That's the agency which accepted her when she was zero. 

Salt * PSH = Family.

you mean...when she was feeling down until You're Beautiful come along? Indeed they were more than professional. They were family.

On 7/13/2019 at 4:32 PM, ash011 said:

I may not be so active in the coming week, I have an important exam.

Have fun girls, I will join y'all later :kiss_wink:

praying you pass the exam with flying colors.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

D_VdMjXUYAAmn_8.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz121ienpSL/?igshid=1e1c3ooxnbii1 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y3qyk1CkYk&t=18s 

Park Shin Hye's Brother @swednesday IG Live Yesterday 2019.07.13

Park Shin Hye doesn't appear in the video. There is only her voice and I would like to know before baby crying what did Park Shin Hye say? Her voice so cute....miss you @ssinz7

via angelshinhye IG

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Park Shin Hye is stunning in Harper's Bazaar China Magazine!

Sarah Lee, July 12, 2019, 1:41 p.m.

Park Shin Hye is a fierce woman in the latest photos of Harper's Bazaar China. SALT Entertainment, the agency of Park Shin Hye released photos of the actress as she evoked strong emotions in glamorous dress pieces along with a peerless attitude. 

Check out the beautiful shots below! 

bazaar7-12.jpg

bazaar8-12.jpg

bazaar17-12.jpg

Spoiler

bazaar10-12.jpg

bazaar11-12.jpg

bazaar12-12.jpg

bazaar13-12.jpg

bazaar15-12.jpg

bazaar9-12.jpg

cr:https://bit.ly/2LjLEul  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Memories of Alhambra Palace Coloring Book

Lee Gil - soo | Pygmalion | June 15, 2019

Detailed image

List Price 11,500 won
price 10,350 won (10% off)
YES point 
  • 570 won (5% earned)

237534860.jpg

Book Introduction

Memories of the Alhambra Palace 
Take a romantic journey with Coloring Book 

If you look at the paintings that contain the elaborate and meticulous touches of the artist, you can see that the line is enough. The luxurious interiors characteristic of the architecture of the Alhambra palace, a typical Spanish building, and geometric patterns, arched doors, and nature-friendly landscapes are expressed in the utmost detail. It is as if the illusion of touching and stroking the stone walls and trees of the Alhambra palace is happening 

You will not only enjoy the splendor of the Alhambra, but you will also enjoy a lyrical journey to explore the palace as you travel along the way, through the rustic and warm alleys of Granada, and to drink tea in the beautiful cafeteria. And if you follow the stories of the men and women you met in your travels, I hope you will feel the unfortunate beauty of the drama [Memories of the Alhambra Palace].
  •  You can read some of the contents of the book in advance. Preview
  •  
  •  
  • google translate 
  • Like 2

KDRAMA STORIES

Park ShinHye’s Hair Essence And Shampoo In “Memories Of The Alhambra”

JANUARY 28, 2019

park shinhye hair, park shinhye essence, park shinhye beauty

Memories of the Alhambra” ended but the drama is still interesting many viewers. Park ShinHye and HyunBin are the lead actors of the drama.

The top actress is a part of the beauty icons in Korea. Therefore, many have an interest in the fashion accessories and outfits she is wearing. Also, many are curious about the beauty product she uses and the way she does her hair. All these are related keywords to the actress’s name on the Korean main platform Naver. Koreans often searched “Park ShinHye coat”, “Park ShinHye watch”, “Park ShinHye hair”, etc.

Kpopmap already covered the lipstick she is using in the drama from the brand she is modeling for, MAMONDE.

This time, we will cover the hair products she was using in the drama. On episode 12, the actress is seen using different hair products: shampoo, scalp cleaner, care treatment, and essence.

It is from the brand RYO. The actress is their model

In that episode, she was using the Hair Loss Care products line.

The PPL was mostly on the essence of the line.

• Like 1
  • Love 1