❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

2 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

The hairstyle is :heart:. Love it! But not her outfit. The striped bloused and see-through red skirt didn't go together. Sometimes I want to strangle her stylist. SH round legs gave justice to her outfit though :kiss_wink:

Sometimes even I feel to strangle her stylist :lol: But somehow I liked this outfit maybe as you said SH gave justice to the outfit not the other way round. But final outcome was good. Hahaha 

She has short hair now, maybe she should try these kind of clothes which are funky. She looks so good lol 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

This thread is unusually quiet today. Where's the bright energy, people? Well, mine's depleting. All of us must be exhausted. Crazy work week :crazy:

Bright energy here I am :w00t: hello darling!

xWMwz9.gif 

tumblr_pptrcq3oM61x6ms67o7_400.gif tumblr_pptrcq3oM61x6ms67o5_400.gif

cr: DC / silversunkiss

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

On 7/4/2019 at 4:27 AM, Nathania Sun said:
These are my Top 5 PSH Leading Men

1. Hyun Bin

2. Kim Rae Won
3. Lee Min Ho
4. Lee Jong Suk
5. Jung Yong Hwa

HB's on top because he is indeed Dashing in my eyes (READ: Vitamin A, good for eyesight), but he doesn't make my heart flutter, He's number one, anyway!

RW comes second. This one's my ultimate Bias. Thanks to Shinhye, I have become his fan. Everytime I see him smile, I want to roll like a puppy. He's so charming. I was a frozen snow but his royal hotness melted me.

Lee Min Ho and Lee Jung Sok are good-looking and just THAT. Campus Eye-Candy. There's too much hyped on them. Period. 

And Jung Yong Hwa is the last but certainly not the least. 

300% with you! :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

Hahaha. Napaka resourceful ni Rori. Saan ba pwedeng maghanap ng ganyan?

you can find these at tumblr & Shinhye forum ;)

http://www.park-shin-hye.com/forum/14-Creative-Corner/60750-park-shin-hye-s-animated-gifs-collection?start=120 

-------------------------------------------

I'm back, finished watching A Taxi Driver.  :scream: about the horrific & heroic Martial Law events in Gwangju on May 1980. Can't believed what I've seen in our Shinhye's hometown 10 years before she was born, her parents had witnessed the terror for sure. :bawling: The film is highly recommended if you may ask :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Celi67 said:

What’s wrong ? Why all her fan meetings are cancelled . I thought at least can see her . No drama news as well. What’s going on? 

No idea!! But whatever it is. I am sure she will come back with a bang. 

Whoever is trying to pull her down, hold on she's coming :lol: 

Praying for her inner peace :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

16 hours ago, Celi67 said:

What’s wrong ? Why all her fan meetings are cancelled . I thought at least can see her . No drama news as well. What’s going on? 

i'm upset with this information and I can only imagine the disappointment of her Taiwanese fans -_- same thing happened w/ her BKK FM.  Perplexing since it's 2 consecutive cancellation in a row. My only consolation is I won't have to deal seeing SH get detained after FM due to issues with local promoters like what happened w/ LJS. :crazy:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1