❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

11 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

Femme Fatale. Sensual & Powerful Shinhye in red. move over Emma :w00t::D:sweatingbullets:

D-NfCvEUIAI6bjd.jpg

D-NfCvGUwAAX2Eg.jpg

D-NZvstUIAAb_oz.jpg

ctto

Wow our girl is gorgeous, looks elegant and sophisticated. :w00t: :love:Makes me long more for her to have a rich or powerful woman role. :smile:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

23 minutes ago, nistymaj10 said:

Wow our girl is gorgeous, looks elegant and sophisticated. :w00t: :love:Makes me long more for her to have a rich or powerful woman role. :smile:

let's include it in our prayer requests ;) She noted that on her MoA Vlive, hope she haven't forget.

A very apt description. Love how others especially those she associated with describes her:heart:

hi sweetie, pls subscribe to our newest challenge. I'm sure yours will be special :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

Unless he doesn't have taste or 'theirs' was a transaction friendship :crazy:

I am sorry if he is your bias , but he does not gives me good vibe. and I can’t  explaining why. I do not see him working with Shin Hye , but if they do I will supported regardless . -_-

• Like 2
  • Love 1

56 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

I am sorry if he is your bias , but he does not gives me good vibe. and I can’t  explaining why. I do not see him working with Shin Hye , but if they do I will supported regardless . -_-

Count me in :sweatingbullets:

Sorry @Nathania Sun sis, I don't feel that positive energy in him. But if they are paired I'll support them :D

• Like 3

img.gif

솔트 이은영 이사 "박신혜, 아역부터 잘 성장했다"(인터뷰②)[스타메이커]
S.A.L.T. Entertainment CEO Lee Eun-young "Park Shin-hye, has grown well from childhood" (Interview ②) [Star Maker] 

I was working with Park Shin Hye, who came out of there after Dream Factory finished his work. It was before SBS drama 'You're very handsome', Park Shin Hye was very good at school life while working hard at high school.

Park Shin Hye is 'Handsome' through 'Hallyu goddess'. At that time, the director was the first overseas management. ▶ 'You are very handsome' is a script and the character was fun because it appeared in the actor, and I played well with the actors of the peers well in the field. 'Kemi' and various other parts are well expressed in the works, and seem to have been loved overseas. We went to overseas fan meetings when we thought that it would be better to meet overseas fans first than revenue. I focused more on stage composition than guarantees and donated money to fan meetings.So many suggestions afterwards, so it seems that fan meeting overseas. I recently held a fan meeting in Japan, but the children of the fans grew up and came with their families. Shin Hye is still working with fans, making donations, working on starvation angel projects with starvation measures and establishing 'Shinhye Center' in Korea, Ghana, and the Philippines. 
Park Shin-hye is waiting for the release of the movie 'Cole' which is the main feature of this year. ▶ It is a work that you can look forward to because your bishop's expression system is still around. Park Hyeon-hye sees in my work that I can express this character now, and I expect it to be a work that can broaden the smoke spectrum in particular. 
Park is also an actor who practices sharing and donation activities with his mother first. I want actors to always say 'thank you', thank you for the love you have received from the public and always be thankful for it. The actors have made a lot of company atmosphere by sharing

google  translate

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2019062516510367806&pDepth=star&pDepth1=star&pDepth2=interview 

D-E0OMMXoAAfPQ3.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, lduc said:

img.gif

솔트 이은영 이사 "박신혜, 아역부터 잘 성장했다"(인터뷰②)[스타메이커]
S.A.L.T. Entertainment CEO Lee Eun-young "Park Shin-hye, has grown well from childhood" (Interview ②) [Star Maker] 

I was working with Park Shin Hye, who came out of there after Dream Factory finished his work. It was before SBS drama 'You're very handsome', Park Shin Hye was very good at school life while working hard at high school.

Park Shin Hye is 'Handsome' through 'Hallyu goddess'. At that time, the director was the first overseas management. ▶ 'You are very handsome' is a script and the character was fun because it appeared in the actor, and I played well with the actors of the peers well in the field. 'Kemi' and various other parts are well expressed in the works, and seem to have been loved overseas. We went to overseas fan meetings when we thought that it would be better to meet overseas fans first than revenue. I focused more on stage composition than guarantees and donated money to fan meetings.So many suggestions afterwards, so it seems that fan meeting overseas. I recently held a fan meeting in Japan, but the children of the fans grew up and came with their families. Shin Hye is still working with fans, making donations, working on starvation angel projects with starvation measures and establishing 'Shinhye Center' in Korea, Ghana, and the Philippines. 
Park Shin-hye is waiting for the release of the movie 'Cole' which is the main feature of this year. ▶ It is a work that you can look forward to because your bishop's expression system is still around. Park Hyeon-hye sees in my work that I can express this character now, and I expect it to be a work that can broaden the smoke spectrum in particular. 
Park is also an actor who practices sharing and donation activities with his mother first. I want actors to always say 'thank you', thank you for the love you have received from the public and always be thankful for it. The actors have made a lot of company atmosphere by sharing

google  translate

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2019062516510367806&pDepth=star&pDepth1=star&pDepth2=interview 

D-E0OMMXoAAfPQ3.jpg

This mean she renew her contract with S.A.L.T. ? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

I told you she could play the role of Elizabeth Roffee. LOL, she's my favorite female character in a novel, Bloodline

Would you mind hearing my rant? 

Imagine: My favorite female character from my favorite author, played by my favorite actress -- ahhhhhh, Heavens! 

In the story, Liz is a twenty-one year heiress of a multi-billion pharmaceutical empire, a daughter of privilege, she almost had it all except Parental Love. Her dad was expecting a son but he was given a daughter, that made Elizabeth a 'business failure'. For a tycoon like her dad, everything is 'business concept' including his family. 

To cope with her loneliness (and the curse of being a woman/daughter), Liz studied 'business' and everything that constitute it, desperately trying to FIT into the image of her dad's 'dream son'. 

When her dad suddenly died in a seemingly accidental death, Liz inherited everything -- her dad's vast wealth, his powerful position in the company and his KILLER. Liz found herself in the middle of a raging storm.

This novel was actually made into a movie in the  70s, Audrey Hepburn played the role of Elizabeth Roffee. I hope SH can play a similar role. She will nailed it!

I love this synopsis! how can i get hold of this material @Nathania Sun darling?! Is it avail in national bookstore nyahaha :w00t: I have a thing for hero/ heroines who are powerful outside yet broken/damaged inside *side eyes Klaus Mikaelson from Vampires Diaries/ The Originals and Choi Youngdo of Heirs* 

• Like 2
  • Love 2