❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

15 hours ago, lduc said:

2019.05.31 @star_lightangel announce

That will hold her 16th Anniversary FM Voice of Angel in Seoul Korea on December 2019

#박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネ

Did Shin Hye agency confirm this FM? Maybe we should prepare something special and memorable for her from her  Soompi thread, IG, Twitter, Facebook,  what else fans? Differently I will try to be there, let's see if my husband and son will be willing to spent a white Christmas? Anyone here willing to join ?Please pm me!  Let's support her, if it is possible chingus! :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I know this is off topic, but I had to share with you chingus. Trending on Soompi!  Reason why our Shin Hye and him has been bff. I believe they are a Yin and Yan, creating perfect balance! He has personality, confident, very assertive, knows his worth, and taking bs* from nobody. Genuine,  a true man! 

Epic response forever! Lol:joy::joy::joy:

Spoiler

FTISLAND’s Lee Hong Ki had a firm response to a comment regarding his former bandmate Choi Jong Hoon.

On May 30, Lee Hong Ki shared a photo on his personal Instagram account with the caption “Back to home… I’ll miss you.” He can be seen posing for the camera in a fluorescent tracksuit amidst a sunny backdrop. Lee Hong Ki had previously talked about visiting Hawaii on May 20.

A response Lee Hong Ki left to a fan’s comment is gaining attention. The fan wrote, “While Lee Hong Ki and his stylist are having fun in Hawaii, Choi Jong Hoon is in jail. Are you okay with that? Do you sleep well?” To this, Lee Hong Ki wrote back, “I eat well, I sleep well, and I even poop well.”

9 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

ll is about except it Revolves around two women living in different time periods who are connected through a mysterious phone call (ref: 

Yes! .The Director is within her age group, and he wants to impress and gather to the new generation of movies goers. He made awesome comments about Shin Hye, the way he visualize her acting,  and how he can use it to get the best out of her, in a movie set. I am hopeful that will be Epic!

I wish,  she would do more movies, to build up a strong curriculum. She is an excellent actress that has the power to immerse the viewers into her character. An  open mind person, hard worker, humble, that wants to

genuinely learn and get better. I believe with  the write script and Director, a little more daring, sky is the limit! That is my opinion.  The name of the production company is ” Young Films”(?)for her upcoming movie ”Call”. :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Yes! .The Director is within her age group, and he wants to impress and gather to the new generation of movies goers. He made awesome comments about Shin Hye, the way he visualize her acting,  and how he can use it to get the best out of her, in a movie set. I am hopeful that will be Epic!

I wish,  she would do more movies, to build up a strong curriculum. She is an excellent actress that has the power to immerse the viewers into her character. An  open mind person, hard worker, humble, that wants to

genuinely learn and get better. I believe with  the write script and Director, a little more daring, sky is the limit! That is my opinion.  The name of the production company is ” Young Films”(?)for her upcoming movie ”Call”. :) 

Lol! I guess now I learn what that plus close to quote is for! :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Park Shin-hye, Intensity and Chic Charm

Guardar

2019/05/30 | 304 views | Permalink | Source

photo1068001.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye is unrivaled in aura.

S.A.L.T Entertainment revealed pictures from the June issue of the Chinese version of fashion magazine Bazaar on the 29th.

photo1068002.jpg

Park Shin-hye appeals with a different charisma in every picture. Her intense eyes pierce through the camera and she pulls off the black-and-white concept without a flaw.

On set, Park Shin-hye posed according to the concept of the pictorial and added towards the completion of it. Her professional attitude also earned the respect of many staff members on site.

photo1067999.jpg

More pictures can be seen in the June issue of the Chinese Bazaar.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, nistymaj10 said:

He is Mean Phiravich, a Thai actor and model. He's dating our girl's standee LOL:joy:

He's just holding her standee, but why I feel there is so much chemistry lol :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

28 minutes ago, nistymaj10 said:

She is not known as a chemistry fairy for nothing chinggu:lol:

Trueeee !! I have almost shipped Our girl with everyone lol. But that thai actor is another level, just got my attention by holding her standee :sweatingbullets: 

I wish to see her acting along young and handsome guys like that.. Maybe same as her age :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2