Quantcast
NileRose

❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ Upcoming Movie Alone will start shooting 2019❤️

Park Shin Hye wore ruffle shirts dress(18SS)

tumblr_psb7nvQ3iL1y42yz7o2_400.giftumblr_psb7nvQ3iL1y42yz7o3_400.giftumblr_psb7nvQ3iL1y42yz7o6_400.gif

tumblr_psb7nvQ3iL1y42yz7o10_400.giftumblr_psb7nvQ3iL1y42yz7o7_400.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Surreal. Magical. Best Night of my life chingus :bawling::bawling::heart:

I saw her 1st time in person during Flower of Angel July 28th, 2017 at Araneta Coliseum, Quezon City :)

It was one sunny morning & rainy afternoon Friday in July 2017, I traveled 3hrs from my place to the famed venue. I waited for 10 long hrs (9am till 7pm) just to see my darling :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: It was a bit annoying to line up but sort of amusing to meet new friends and share stories with them. I didn't expect a lot of people will come to the event but :w00t: at the jam packed turn out. Unbelievable! I was seated at the center.

When Shinhye appear onstage all the hardship and pain of waiting were forgotten. It was all worth it. There she was right before my eyes...real. kind. smart. beautiful beyond description, super gorgeous, words are not enough. 

Passionate fans can't contain the thrill and entertainment as we scream, sing, dance, laugh and giggle all the way. No dull moment as 2hrs went by so quickly.  I went home with a fellow Starlight angel. He's a student guy who did his best to save up just to attend Shinhye's FM ;) It was a moment to remember. My heart was full of joy as I went to bed. 

I didn't let the opportunity passed to see Shinhye for 2nd time around on July 30th. It was her Bench fansigning event at Mall of Asia Atrium in Pasay City. Together with my sister in law, we dashed & managed to get a space at 2nd level :bawling:  I'm struck by how beautiful she is. Every little time with her presence is precious.

Wow! the crowd is no joke Sis. For an actress, this is a really big thing. Only idol groups get this kind of a crowd and audience. And you being part of it is so momentous. Indeed those who have seen her up close and has any interaction with her gets more enthralled. And the fanboy you've met...just wow. The people who loves her. I also wish I could experience this.:scream::heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

D9FkXZ6VUAUH3_n.jpg

190615 | Park Shin Hye with her brother & manager in London last month 
-
☆ Cr: salma twitter

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Park  Shin Hye wore oversized cotton shirts

tumblr_pseq1rXRa41y42yz7o2_400.giftumblr_pseq1rXRa41y42yz7o1_400.gif
tumblr_pseq1rXRa41y42yz7o5_400.giftumblr_pseq1rXRa41y42yz7o3_400.gif
tumblr_pseq1rXRa41y42yz7o4_400.giftumblr_pseq1rXRa41y42yz7o6_400.gif
tumblr_pseq1rXRa41y42yz7o6_400.giftumblr_pseq1rXRa41y42yz7o7_400.gif
tumblr_pseq1rXRa41y42yz7o10_400.giftumblr_pseq1rXRa41y42yz7o9_400.gif

damn it… why did you suddenly appear in my life?

(Source)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

This is in Tokyo, Japan! Coffee drip place called “cafe de l’ambre” in Ginza

cr: @pshloverxx

D9FkXZkW4AAMep1.jpg

☆ Cr: salma twitter

• Like 3