Quantcast
NileRose

❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ Upcoming Movie Alone will start shooting 2019❤️

Free Admission: Park Shin Hye To Grace Mamonde's Launch Of The Red Energy Recovery Serum

TUESDAY, JUNE 11, 2019

Park%2BShin%2BHye%2BIn%2BWatsons%2B%25281%2529.JPG

Actress Park Shin Hye to visit Malaysia on 21st June
Mamonde’s brand ambassador, Park Shin Hye, is returning to Malaysia this June to meet fans of the brand. This will be her second visit to Malaysia as the brand ambassador since her last visit in 2016.

During her visit, Park Shin Hye will grace the launch of Mamonde’s latest innovation, the Red Energy Recovery Serum and also celebrate the brand’s new partnership with Watsons Malaysia. Mamonde Malaysia has recently expanded their sales channels to over 50 Watsons Malaysia stores nationwide. The launch of Mamonde into Watsons stores nationwide is in line with Amorepacific’s global partnership with A.S Watsons Group to widen its distribution platform for both online and offline.

Fans of Park Shin Hye and Mamonde are invited to head over to the Centre Court of Mid Valley Megamall on the 21st of June 2019 as she will be making an appearance to officiate the Mamonde Garden In The City event!

Mamonde Garden In the City Details:

Mamonde-FB-Post-R2.png

Date: 21 June 2019
Time: 4PM - 6PM
Venue: Centre Court, Mid Valley Megamall
Admission: Free

Mamonde Garden In The City is an event to introduce the new Mamonde Red Energy Recovery Serum and will be held from the 17th to the 23rd of June 2019 with a series of brand experiential activities and special promotions being offered during the 7 day event. Join Mamonde and experience the unique Blossoming Energy™ of the Red Energy Recovery Serum.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Another exciting drama in the works. Why does these police roles skip Shinye? ahahaha 

If only it's Shinhye...a reunion for Flower Boy Next Door couple is in order *sigh*

https://www.soompi.com/article/1331322wpp/yoon-shi-yoon-and-jung-in-sun-in-talks-for-upcoming-tvn-drama 

On June 11, news outlet Ilgan Sports reported that Yoon Shi Yoon and Jung In Sun have been cast as lead actors of tvN’s upcoming drama “Psychopath Diary” (tentative title).

“Psychopath Diary” tells the story of a man who discovers a diary of a serial killer and begins to uncover the truth behind an incident. According to the report, Yoon Shi Yoon received an offer to play Yook Dong Shik, the man who finds the diary, and Jung In Sun will take on the role of a rookie police officer named Shim Bo Kyung.

I am sure the right time will come for her, I do not feel sorry that this “role skip” Shin Hye, i am glad and not salty or sour! :blush:  

About pairing with the costar from FBND , I would love too( don’t we want to pair her with all good actors out there?)Lol. But,  not on this drama, this looks like a male center drama. I want Shin Hye to shine with a good script female center. My personal opinion, but I will always support her with however. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Malaysian fans are so lucky to meet her for free.. When will I get that chance :bawling:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I’m so sad that they changed the date from June 22 to June 21. I was so excited at first as finally I can see her in person now I can’t coz I finished worked at 4.00pm and to go to that place will take me at least 2hours because of the traffic and another hour or more to find parking . So I’m really very sad and disappointed as to why they changed the date. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Celi67 said:

I’m so sad that they changed the date from June 22 to June 21. I was so excited at first as finally I can see her in person now I can’t coz I finished worked at 4.00pm and to go to that place will take me at least 2hours because of the traffic and another hour or more to find parking . So I’m really very sad and disappointed as to why they changed the date. 

Oh no! That's really sad!  She's so near, yet so far! 

Can't you take day off or something? 

• Like 4

Alcides that’s what my daughter suggested but taking leave in my company is long process and I need a valid reason and proof . I really feel so sad . I thought even if she doesn’t have a drama yet at least I can see her in person . I really tot I’m so lucky . Sigh.................

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

D8mzS1aUcAI0i1Q.jpg

D8mzS1aUcAELVk2.jpg

D8mzS1ZVUAA90g4.jpg

cr. as tagged

• Like 2
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, Celi67 said:

Alcides that’s what my daughter suggested but taking leave in my company is long process and I need a valid reason and proof . I really feel so sad . I thought even if she doesn’t have a drama yet at least I can see her in person . I really tot I’m so lucky . Sigh.................

Celi67 How about take half day? If not possible this time , I am sure God will make it happen sometime in near future. How about we all go to Seoul in December for her fan meeting?  :)

• Like 3

Park Shin Hye for Allerman 

D88LMtiWkAA4ZlV.jpg

D88LNeXWsAAi-A6.jpg

cr.@salt_ent İG

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Beauty overload!!! Mom Kim Sungryung & daughter Park Shinhye for CALL

After Jang Geunsuk & Lee Minho, it's Shinhye's turn to be Kim Sungryung's mini me.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2