❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

good morning!!

8 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

While waiting for her movie “Call” and announcement of a new project , I am watching “Doctors” , I love Shin Hye fighting spirit there! What are you watching? :D

I'm watching Memories of The Alhambra :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, rori0711 said:

good morning!!

I'm watching Memories of The Alhambra :) 

Again!?!?! Lol! Kidding! :P I have watched myself a few times, it’s kind additive, so one can curse the writer over and over again. Lol! :joy:

Is anyone here watching “Heirs”? Differently,  we did not appreciate the way our Shin Hye’s character was written and many no pleasant things that came with it, but  we still have to recognize,  that was a very popular drama that made the production company revenues sky rock, and open the door for new opportunities for many, if not all the casts, on the drama, and the OTP one of the most loved (  due to their performance and heavy promotion done by all after the drama) ,that many( ?) still would like to see them be pair again in a new project, perhaps wondering if the magic(?) can happen again! I honestly, want to see Shin Hye to continue growing as an actress, working with many others good actors out there , given different vibes, bringing new feelings, emotions, and challenging herself. But,  I do wonder,  if she and her costar from “Heirs” are pair in an mature classy (no nudity, no sucking her soul ) action/ dramatic movie, would  the magic(revenue, popularity, awards for performance , etc?) repeats? (Loud thoughts ) :D

PS: Director and actor to follow work ethics. -_-

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

42 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Again!?!?! Lol! Kidding! :P I have watched myself a few times, it’s kind additive, so one can curse the writer over and over again. Lol! :D

Is anyone here watching “Heirs”? Differently,  we did not appreciate the way our Shin Hye’s character was written and many no pleasant things that came with it, but  we still have to recognize,  that was a very popular drama that made the production company revenues sky rock, and open the door for new opportunities for many, if not all the casts, on the drama, and the OTP one of the most loved (  due to their performance and heavy promotion done by all after the drama) , that many( ?) still would like to see them be pair again in a new project, perhaps wondering if the magic(?) can happen again! I honestly, want to see Shin Hye to continue growing as an actress, working with many others good actors out there , given different vibes and bring new feelings and emotions, challenging herself. But,  I do wonder if she and her costar from “Heirs” are pair in an mature classy (no nudity, no sucking her soul ) action/ dramatic movie, would  the magic(revenue, popularity, awards for performance , etc?) repeats? (Loud thoughts ) :D

surprisingly yes! I'm in Episode 8 now :D

omg! I love Cha Eunsang!!! I'm in the minority report who loves Cha Eunsang just the way she was written :crazy: I love how independent & self reliant she is. She loved her mom so much to let go of her pride and enrolled at Jeguk ;)

I'll wait for Eunsang & Youngdo to be together in a mature drama even if it's takes (hopefully not) a lifetime :wub: 

There's this fanfic I've read where Eunsang is a young mother and  took over Jeguk Group of Co. It's perfect for Shinhye becoz I really long to see Shinhye as a mother and in a corporate setting. :wub: 

If I have a way, I'd like to request KES to make a sequel of HEIRS based on that fanfic starring Shinhye & Kim Woobin with special participation of LMH :)

Kim Eunsook has a new drama feat. Lee Minho & Kim Goeun. It's a refreshing pair isn't it? KGE plays a detective/ policewoman. Isn't that's what Shinhye's dream role? 

Another exciting drama in the works. Why does these police roles skip Shinye? ahahaha 

If only it's Shinhye...a reunion for Flower Boy Next Door couple is in order *sigh*

https://www.soompi.com/article/1331322wpp/yoon-shi-yoon-and-jung-in-sun-in-talks-for-upcoming-tvn-drama 

On June 11, news outlet Ilgan Sports reported that Yoon Shi Yoon and Jung In Sun have been cast as lead actors of tvN’s upcoming drama “Psychopath Diary” (tentative title).

“Psychopath Diary” tells the story of a man who discovers a diary of a serial killer and begins to uncover the truth behind an incident. According to the report, Yoon Shi Yoon received an offer to play Yook Dong Shik, the man who finds the diary, and Jung In Sun will take on the role of a rookie police officer named Shim Bo Kyung.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Since Shinhye won't make film/drama for now...i hope PD Na will commission our sweetheart  *fingers crossed*

Can we see her with Choi Jiwoo unnie pretty please!!!

I agree. Fervently wishing she'll be part of the show. I'm always watching her variety shows like 3mad and litttle house in the forest. Shin Hye's real personality in variety show is so lit.:)

46 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Again!?!?! Lol! Kidding! :P I have watched myself a few times, it’s kind additive, so one can curse the writer over and over again. Lol! :joy:

Is anyone here watching “Heirs”? Differently,  we did not appreciate the way our Shin Hye’s character was written and many no pleasant things that came with it, but  we still have to recognize,  that was a very popular drama that made the production company revenues sky rock, and open the door for new opportunities for many, if not all the casts, on the drama, and the OTP one of the most loved (  due to their performance and heavy promotion done by all after the drama) ,that many( ?) still would like to see them be pair again in a new project, perhaps wondering if the magic(?) can happen again! I honestly, want to see Shin Hye to continue growing as an actress, working with many others good actors out there , given different vibes, bringing new feelings, emotions, and challenging herself. But,  I do wonder,  if she and her costar from “Heirs” are pair in an mature classy (no nudity, no sucking her soul ) action/ dramatic movie, would  the magic(revenue, popularity, awards for performance , etc?) repeats? (Loud thoughts ) :D

PS: Director and actor to follow work ethics. -_-

I love Heirs. No matter what others say, it's a modern fairy tale for many, sort if a fantasy for many.wonen - to be lived tgat much by a man. That is why Heirs was such a highly rated drama. 

But Shin Hyes's drama that I rewatch the most is Kincheed Radish Cube. I so love the dynamics between her and the whole family especially Joo Sang Wook❤

• Like 1
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, nistymaj10 said:

I agree. Fervently wishing she'll be part of the show. I'm always watching her variety shows like 3mad and litttle house in the forest. Shin Hye's real personality in variety show is so lit.:)

Initially, i thought a female cast will be added to Seojin, Kyunsang & Eric but nope! it's an All female cast!!!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1331352wpp/tvn-responds-to-reports-of-new-season-of-three-meals-a-day-with-all-female-cast 

here's a related comment in Naver mentioning Shinhye...

D8xPjuCWwAAIP1T.jpg

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Heirs is where I strongly admitted that I like PSH. I started following her activities post heirs. I loved her in heirs, So for me without heirs I wouldn't have found PSH. Though I watched her previous dramas like YAB, FBND, heartstrings. But in heirs she caught my attention. It's something like I can relate to her and her success feels like I have succeded, and till now I feel the same. And as years passed, I have totally liked how she portrays herself and somewhere I see myself in her. And I have learnt a lot from her. To be a good daughter, to stand for yourself, to be innocent, to be down to earth, to make friends, to love cooking, to be funny. :) 

She deserves love more than anyone else, and I want her comeback to be a majorrr hit in her work history.. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2