D7vhVgRUcAIBYN8.jpg

D7vhVgWUEAEOFR3.jpg

D7vhVgUUYAABQn5.jpg

D7vhVgWU0AE504R.jpg

Shin Hye doing pose with her hand on her face

cr: the owner

• Like 3
  • Love 1

To Shinhye: God will grant your wishes in His due time and as He wills. :wub: Just so you know, you're doing good already. You will be a great wife and an awesome mom one day, someday.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

Well, I never know that mentioning CTJ on this thread will upset everybody. I am sorry,

I mean it :bawling::bawling::bawling: I may just leave this thread for your peace of mind. Not joining (this thread) doesn't make me less of a PSH fan, right? Have a nice day! 

Shin Hye always try to keep her private life separate from her professional life, and as true fans we can only support her and reinforce that. I am sure we will all feel comfortable talking about her husband in this thread!  :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

ShinHye looked absolutely stunning in whatever she wears! She has this impeccable sense of fashion that always spells Elegance. No wonder fashion companies tapped her as their endorser. 

Well, I never know that mentioning CTJ on this thread will upset everybody. I am sorry,

I mean it :bawling::bawling::bawling: I may just leave this thread for your peace of mind. Not joining (this thread) doesn't make me less of a PSH fan, right? Have a nice day! 

Hello tan!! You don't have to feel bad, you did nothing wrong and please don't tell that you are leaving this thread. There is nothing wrong in talking about the guy whom our girl choose, we all just shared our positive thoughts.

Actually there is no need to be super pocessive of our girl, our girl knows better than whom she wants. 

So chill , as @rori0711said, we all like your thoughts :kiss_wink:

As this is a open forum, anyone can share anything POSTIVELY. no restrictions. Just one thing to be extra careful of people who may take something from here and manipulate as something else some where.. 

We all are here to share our love to our baby girl. So please don't leave :(( 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

D8sHnDCV4AUHyIy.jpg

D8sHnlcUwAAWt1n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Byg_VuzH6mE/?igshid=1717witwu519q 

Spoiler

D8rKtxDUYAAOdKJ.jpg

[TRANS] #ParkShinHye IG 100619.

Mira-ya..

You didn’t tell that teeth will turned black if we eat it..

It was lucky we took pictures before we eat it..

We ate and laughed..

Dangerous Ice cream ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

#HeartBlackened

# Im Mira

# Choi Hee Jung

# Date with SungKyung

cr: @YYSY_

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I love Shin Hye’s posts on her IG. There is always insightful messages to fans about what she is up to! Maybe she or her staff reads our thread! Lol :relieved:

And, it amazes me how supportive her small circle of friends are, they strongly support each other and their love ones. And, we fans support her, a circle! :thumbsup:

While waiting for her movie “Call” and announcement of a new project , I am watching “Doctors” , I love Shin Hye fighting spirit there! What are you watching? :D

Peace and Love :heart:

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:
  15 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

We are a family . Families speak up out loud and express their thoughts and opinions without restrictions , honestly and strength forward, we may agree to disagree , but at the end of the day, we have each other back. It is all for love! 

Take your time, when you ready to come back, we have an open arms, to give you a bear group hug and hold you close to our heart. For the genuine love we all have for Shin Hye! :heart::blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

good morning!!

8 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

While waiting for her movie “Call” and announcement of a new project , I am watching “Doctors” , I love Shin Hye fighting spirit there! What are you watching? :D

I'm watching Memories of The Alhambra :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Since Shinhye won't make film/drama for now...i hope PD Na will commission our sweetheart  *fingers crossed*

Can we see her with Choi Jiwoo unnie pretty please!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, rori0711 said:

good morning!!

I'm watching Memories of The Alhambra :) 

Again!?!?! Lol! Kidding! :P I have watched myself a few times, it’s kind additive, so one can curse the writer over and over again. Lol! :joy:

Is anyone here watching “Heirs”? Differently,  we did not appreciate the way our Shin Hye’s character was written and many no pleasant things that came with it, but  we still have to recognize,  that was a very popular drama that made the production company revenues sky rock, and open the door for new opportunities for many, if not all the casts, on the drama, and the OTP one of the most loved (  due to their performance and heavy promotion done by all after the drama) ,that many( ?) still would like to see them be pair again in a new project, perhaps wondering if the magic(?) can happen again! I honestly, want to see Shin Hye to continue growing as an actress, working with many others good actors out there , given different vibes, bringing new feelings, emotions, and challenging herself. But,  I do wonder,  if she and her costar from “Heirs” are pair in an mature classy (no nudity, no sucking her soul ) action/ dramatic movie, would  the magic(revenue, popularity, awards for performance , etc?) repeats? (Loud thoughts ) :D

PS: Director and actor to follow work ethics. -_-

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3