❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

8 hours ago, rori0711 said:

good morning!!

i wish i can answer this million dollar question :crazy:

only time will reveal chingu :sweatingbullets:

Totally agree with you chinggu. Only time will tell. Hey ladies, let us not stress ourselves with her lovelife.:) With people surrounding her who loves and care for her including her fans, she'll be alright. Our girl is sensible and smart so she can take care of herself. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, nistymaj10 said:

Totally agree with you chinggu. Only time will tell. Hey ladies, let us not stress ourselves with her lovelife.:) With people surrounding her who loves and care for her including her fans, she'll be alright. Our girl is sensible and smart so she can take care of herself. :)

She’s still with him I don’t see any signs that she isn’t. It’s obvious she’s supporting him by staying quiet about the whole situation. SH was bombarded by crazy fans on her instagram with hateful comments and she did nothing about it and nothing from her company. Plus there’s no news about her breakup with him. CTJ is staying quiet about it too he hasn’t posted on his Instagram since March 2019 and he’s now hanging out with good friends like DO. He either removed all the toxic people from his life or is in the process. He supported her during her tough times now she’s doing the same. That’s how relationships work you need trust and love. There’s no proof CTJ was involved it’s all assumptions and speculations. Until there’s proof he was involved she’s not leaving him. She’s been with him for almost 2 years I don’t think she’s going to throw all it away without proof. Also looking at SH and CTJ schedules both of them have a lot of free time off there’s barely anything on their schedules until her movie in the fall and his drama until September. I think they’re up to something maybe marriage on the horizon. All her friends are married I’m starting to think she’s being pressured to get married too with them.

Edited by Starone999
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, Starone999 said:

She’s still with him I don’t see any signs that she isn’t. It’s obvious she’s supporting him by staying quiet about the whole situation. SH was bombarded by crazy fans on her instagram with hateful comments and she did nothing about it and nothing from her company. Plus there’s no news about her breakup with him. CTJ is staying quiet about it too he hasn’t posted on his Instagram since March 2019 and he’s now hanging out with good friends like DO. He either removed all the toxic people from his life or is in the process. He supported her during her tough times now she’s doing the same. That’s how relationships work you need trust and love. There’s no proof CTJ was involved it’s all assumptions and speculations. Until there’s proof he was involved she’s not leaving him. She’s been with him for almost 2 years I don’t think she’s going to throw all it away without proof. Also looking at SH and CTJ schedules both of them have a lot of free time off there’s barely anything on their schedules until her movie in the fall and his drama until September. I think they’re up to something maybe marriage on the horizon. All her friends are married I’m starting to think she’s being pressured to get married too with them.

hi & welcome to Shinhye thread @Starone999 :) it's cool to read your 2 cents.

I admit, I was skeptical about CTJ & Shinhye's relationship with him until this late. First, becoz i have my bias, 2nd I don't know him.

But it's not about me...it's about Shinhye and she chose him. Who am I to dictate her? I wish her happiness and if he is her happiness then I support her :) I also give him benefit of the doubt unless proven guilty. Moving forward, I'd like to know CTJ better ;) 

You have a point on marriage but if you will ask me, I hope Shinhye could stay single for a little more years. I hope to see her more in films in different characters/ genres and work with respected sunbaenims :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

hi & welcome to Shinhye thread @Starone999 :) it's cool to read your 2 cents.

I admit, I was skeptical about CTJ & Shinhye's relationship with him until this late. First, becoz i have my bias, 2nd I don't know him.

But it's not about me...it's about Shinhye and she chose him. Who am I to dictate her? I wish her happiness and if he is her happiness then I support her :) I also give him benefit of the doubt unless proven guilty. Now I'd like to know him better ;) 

You have a point on marriage but if you will ask me, I hope Shinhye could stay single for a little more years. I hope to see her more in films in different characters/ genres and work with respected sunbaenims :wub:

I think her career is starting to die down compared to previous years from looking at her schedules now and then. Barely any dramas, movies, and advertisements. I think she knows she’s getting old and time is running out because there are much younger and better actresses out there taking her roles and advertisements. Also something to consider I think she’s trying to branch out into China again from the recent Chinese magazine  photo shoots and Mamonde fan meeting in Shanghai. Sorry to say this I love her as a fan boy but time is the only thing she can’t beat.

Edited by Starone999
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Starone999 said:

I think her career is starting to die down compared to previous years from looking at her schedules now and then. Barely any dramas, movies, and advertisements. I think she knows she’s getting old and there are much younger and better actresses out there taking her roles and advertisements. Sorry to say this I love her as a fan boy but time is the only thing she can’t beat.

I beg to disagree sweetheart. Now that Shinhye has entered her 30's, she is being extra diligent in choosing her projects, leaning more into quality production than quantity. Since Pinocchio on 2014, her dramas had intervals of 2yrs. but she had shown a great deal of character maturity in them. She's slowly but surely gaining her confidence in films too. 

I believed Shinhye has her priority different from other actresses. Her main goal is to live a healthy & happy life, being best actress is secondary only and i don't think being a CF queen is her aspiration :) 

She's getting older, yes, that's a fact, but she's aging wiser and graceful than ever.  

there are a lot of younger & better actresses but Shinhye is smart enough to know it from the start. She cannot do the same roles which is more appropriate for younger actresses.  

You can also look it this way, Shinhye started her career at a very young age, she's been working so long...it's ok to take pause and come back in full force. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

NO CREERÁS COMO REACCIONÓ TAYLOR SWIFT a UNA PREGUNTA SEXlSTA SOBRE SU EDAD

YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE HOW TAYLOR SWIFT REACTED A SEXlSTA QUESTION ABOUT YOUR AGE

• Confused 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, rori0711 said:

I beg to disagree sweetheart. Now that Shinhye has entered her 30's, she is being extra diligent in choosing her projects, leaning more into quality production than quantity. Since Pinocchio on 2014, her dramas had intervals of 2yrs. but she had shown a great deal of character maturity in them. She's slowly but surely gaining her confidence in films too. 

I believed Shinhye has her priority different from other actresses. Her main goal is to live a healthy & happy life, being best actress is secondary only and i don't think being a CF queen is her aspiration :) 

She's getting older, yes, that's a fact, but she's aging wiser and graceful than ever.  

there are a lot of younger & better actresses but Shinhye is smart enough to know it from the start. She cannot do the same roles which is more appropriate for younger actresses.  

You can also look it this way, Shinhye started her career at a very young age, she's been working so long...it's ok to take pause and come back in full force. 

Nobody could have explained better than this. ah hugs :D:wub:

I'm pretty sure we will soon hear a happy news... 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, Starone999 said:

I think her career is starting to die down compared to previous years from looking at her schedules now and then. Barely any dramas, movies, and advertisements. I think she knows she’s getting old and time is running out because there are much younger and better actresses out there taking her roles and advertisements. Also something to consider I think she’s trying to branch out into China again from the recent Chinese magazine  photo shoots and Mamonde fan meeting in Shanghai. Sorry to say this I love her as a fan boy but time is the only thing she can’t beat.

Fanboy? You're a he?:D Welcome to ShinHye's page. Like @rori0711 I believe that SH now is in a stable position. She is in the stage where she doesn't need to accept all offers which come her way. And I think despite no drama filming, she is always busy. We are always surprised when we see new photoshoot of her for Mamonde, Ryo, Mojosphine, Valentino and Allerman. For A-listers out there, this is normal. Like in Wonbin's case, his not doing a project doesn't mean there is no demand for him. I think many scripts come Shin Hye's way but she is now in the position to be choosy which is just right. Besides, she is making time to enjoy life which I prefer to those exhausted K-artists, many of whom have mental issues due to stress. 

Looking at SH record, this is a normal schedule for her. One drama or movie a year. Technically, MOA has just finished and then "CALL" is gonna be shown in the latter part of the year so we can expect a slew of variety appearances for promotions. Another indication of her relevance is the number of her instagram followers and whatever she do, even if posted by friends make it to many online news blogs like Naver, nate, Soompi, Allkpop, Koreapoo and others as well as picked up by foreign news bureaus in China, Japan, Thailand, Phil, and others. 

Actually the noise before about her usually comes from fanwars between shippers. Now that she is in a public relationship, some shippers left her which is good as the fans who are with her now are really true fans. But she gained more genuine fans. As for her relationship, MOST of her fans are mature enough to accept and support her choice no matter who it maybe.  :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Yup I agree to all the comments. If you realise all those Alist actresses and actors do not need to expose themselves too much . To mention a few jun ji heon, lee na Yung, lee boo young, song Hye Kyo to name a few . Sorry if I misspell their names. We seldom see them coz they are exclusive . They don’t have to flaunt their face every where coz they’re already well known. Remember they are A list actress . 

• Like 3
  • Love 1