Quantcast
NileRose

❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ Upcoming Movie Alone will start shooting 2019❤️

She looks beautiful :wub:

But just my thought, she is getting dressed like more elderly! IDK just my feeling! Maybe her stylist should change. 

There are a lot of lovely dresses to match her, even though now she looks good, I want her to glow!! 

She's young come on!!! 

As a Christian myself and believer, I feel she thinks not to expose herself more and I 100% agree on that. But she can wear colorful dresses without exposing! Just my cent. 

Anyways whatever and however she looks, I love her :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

D7WH0KYWwAAtfk2.jpg

D7WANHoX4AA3c_p.jpg

D7WANHlXoAAbnp-.jpg

Cr as tagged

• Like 5
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, ash011 said:

She looks beautiful :wub:

But just my thought, she is getting dressed like more elderly! IDK just my feeling! Maybe her stylist should change. 

There are a lot of lovely dresses to match her, even though now she looks good, I want her to glow!! 

She's young come on!!! 

As a Christian myself and believer, I feel she thinks not to expose herself more and I 100% agree on that. But she can wear colorful dresses without exposing! Just my cent. 

Anyways whatever and however she looks, I love her :kiss_wink:

Shin Hye looks perfect against the event background! White suits her perfectly, Summer  clean, fresh, and innocent look,  and white is the “it” colour this Summer( check the fashion world).  Shin Hye is there to promote a product , she does not need to be the  focus on the event, her being there is already a big distraction. All eyes need to be on the product. It is a good marketing strategy. Attracted the crowed using her name then she becomes the background, the central focus needs to be Mamonde and their  products. After people leave the event , they need to remember and be talking about the product, off course they will not forget Shin Hye, but they were not overwhelm by her presence and looks. My personal opinion!:)But, I respect your opinion. 

I do not see anything wrong with her outfit, very elegant, beautiful, projecting an aura of serenity, peace, and harmony, still feminine  and attractive. And, this product is not targeting teens. :):wub:

PS= Administrater I am having hard time login using my credentials ! Why? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Shin Hye looks perfect against the event background! White suits her perfectly, Summer  clean, fresh, and innocent look,  and white is the “it” colour this Summer( check the fashion world).  Shin Hye is there to promote a product , she does not need to be the  focus on the event, her being there is already a big distraction. All eyes need to be on the product. It is a good marketing strategy. Attracted the crowed using her name then she becomes the background, the central focus needs to be Mamonde and their  products. After people leave the event , they need to remember and be talking about the product, off course they will not forget Shin Hye, but they were not overwhelm by her presence and looks. My personal opinion!:)But, I respect your opinion. 

I do not see anything wrong with her outfit, very elegant, beautiful, projecting an aura of serenity, peace, and harmony, still feminine  and attractive. And, this product is not targeting teens. :):wub:

PS= Administrater I am having hard time login using my credentials ! Why? 

Hahahah everyone loves her but not everyone's love is same. I didn't say she's not beautiful in white, infact she looks good in white and red more. I just stated "if she wore this, ah it would have been awesome" you get it? It's same as a opinion giving to your friends,family etc. But that doesn't mean she was not beautiful in today's dress. Peace :)we all love her in a different way :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ash011 said:

Hahahah everyone loves her but not everyone's love is same. I didn't say she's not beautiful in white, infact she looks good in white and red more. I just stated "if she wore this, ah it would have been awesome" you get it? It's same as a opinion giving to your friends,family etc. But that doesn't mean she was not beautiful in today's dress. Peace :)we all love her in a different way :)

I send you a PM :relieved:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Yes! Doesn’t baby Shin Hye look cutie?

She is in China now. 

She has been traveling , for fan meetings, others commitments, preparing for her movie premier, and I hope resting and enjoying her family in between. I have a strong feeling that perhaps we will hear about a new project soon. I will take anything!  :)

Same here. Doesn't matter what genre it may, so long as there's PSH on it :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Loving all her pics :heart:. PSH' all grown up, classy and immaculate. With her current hairstyle I remember Lee Gyu-won of Heartstrings, only slimmer!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2019.05.25 Park Shin Hye at Shanghai Airport back to Korea 

D7YhWRkUEAABiWG.jpg

D7YhXkSUEAA4e8o.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1