❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

12 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Cr: the owner

He is out! Want to see him and Shin Hye in Drama or movie together, I don’t care if as lovers , siblings or however. I found him be so protective of Shin Hye. So cutie to watch! :D

Cr: as tagged

I am not shipping, to scar for that, besides I respect my girl Shin Hye to much to do that, I will not feed or nurture anything that will put her in a odd situation and/or libelous to her image and reputation. But, they match well and I would like to see they collaboration as an artists. :D 

10 hours ago, lduc said:

D6qNmHgUcAE8R9j.jpg

Fall!?!?!? It will be her movie”Call” or a new project ? Maybe a drama? We support you baby girl, do some action movie or drama, where we can see you showing off your fantastic action moves skill!  :D

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Fall!?!?!? It will be her movie”Call” or a new project ? Maybe a drama? :D

If it was "Call", she would have told please support it something like that. But she said I would like to play.. So I guess a new project is on the way... 

Just guessing 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

30 minutes ago, ash011 said:

If it was "Call", she would have told please support it something like that. But she said I would like to play.. So I guess a new project is on the way... 

Just guessing 

But I can bet that besides mention the possibility of a new project , she was also referring to her new upcoming movie”Call”. :)

• Like 4

9 Female Celebrities That would Totally Make Everyone Fall in Love with Them in Short Hair

The short cut is the look. 

As much as having long hair gives off a sense of feminine vibe, elegance, beauty and more, a short cut can do just the same too. It might be hard to switch from having long hair to short hair in an instant, one might be afraid that they would not suit the hairstyle. Fear not, below are 9 female celebrities who have once been known for their long hair, and now proved that a short change only helps in upgrading their aura. 

9. Park Shinhye 

image%2F1557932935092-54511393_426363231464962_9002172891364700682_n.jpg

• Like 5

hello ladies! @ash011 @alcides14ahjumma @lduc

SH expressed her desire to act in an action genre particularly a police officer or detective. this is not the 1st time i heard it from SH.

Here, she mentioned "fall" which means  months of Sep-Nov. 

CALL is a mystery thriller so there will be investigation in the story like a detective. Timing coincides because the film is currently under post production and i think will be ready for public viewing within Fall.

@alcides14ahjumma

there's a variety that SBS is planning with Lee Seojin & Lee Seungi in it. Not bad...though, i'd be super thrilled if they also cast Ok Taecyeon and Shinhye in it. It would be a stretch to want it in tvN so PD can handle it. That will definitely be a dream team :sweatingbullets: 

22 hours ago, ash011 said:

I will greet you with wonderful stance and wonderful work from now on. 

Wow.. Queen Please come back soon :bawling:

To Shinhye:  Sweetheart, you don't have an idea how wonderful your works have been :) Yes to more and most wonderful works to come! Take courage, you can overcome those impossible challenges. Choose the most daring role you have because we'll support you all the way. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 2