❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

It was a happy day Thanx - @ tsukabou 

D6TUttIU0AEDYDA.jpg

박신혜-chan's fan meeting "Voice of Angel" was very fun!! There is also a high-five, happy and cute, one day you can meet a nice person - @ shizuna1231  

D6Su3VrU8AAQdnv.jpg

D6Su3V3UUAAYAlZ.jpg

all pics credit to owner

• Like 3

Finally, a high-fives  surprise  to everyone from Cine-chan I  met up close, and the face was small and beautiful and was a wonderful actress. - @ meteorsnow_B

D6StCC1UYAAPDBA.jpg

D6StDvEU8AA21Xc.jpg

Anyway, she was pretty and an angel. - @Kianini_14

D6Sq1j0UwAAf3B6.jpg

• Like 3

No other beautiful woman! I'll never forget. - @k_ssinzD6SaEJDU8AU0tot.jpg

I could hear a lot of songs, and I could see Cine-chan Dance and it was great ♥️. High five times stopped - @sunflower_1207

D6SRecsUIAAvk-S.jpg

D6SRfLGUEAA2GRJ.jpg

• Like 3

It was really great! I was happy to meet you, there were a lot of songs and a surprise high five, and I was the happiest in my life as I read the questions I sent, and I ❤️❤️ love the cine-like really was the best!

Autographed posters with a name... ❤️❤️ - @sukimamalife

D6SLYkDVUAE-UoD.jpg

prettier, and was still very kind and lovely.  And I was able to have a high five after concert by surprise. Oh, the Boy with Luv and IDOL danced!! - @an_vmin95z

D6SF4BoU8AAn_vb.jpg

• Like 3

I made 12 pieces  Korea sweets. Being able to meet Cinonni is a wonderful thing because it is true that I can meet my petit dream Cineonni favorite pen. - @Nxz4Tq_airi

D6QS5mtUIAUnRdH.jpg

Finally!! It's Today!!!! I'm just too happy to see Park cine.

D6POl18UIAAGU2Z.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Because I did not think that I can meet and high-five, I really remember crying and the afterglow is not coming out. Thanks to Cine-chan, today is the happiest day  I've ever lived. May the cold heal soon! I love you so much, please let me cheer you up. #박신혜 - @psh_kr03

Cine-chan was super cute after a long time [such a place called Funami, I want to be a place that fans will be delighted to like me rather than stand out] cine-chan say. The great actress who is loved to be loved by love from the heart as a real person too wonderful feeling - eunbi927_rose

D6R_R0NU8AEY01U.jpg

D6R_R0JU8AADj3U.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Voice of Angel Tokyo Fanmeeting

May 11,2019

Fan Account by: @saketonegoto

Pants suit in beige. Singing the OST of the Alhambra Cine "FM is very tense after a long time. Because it is the 15th anniversary, I wanted to be a special memorable one, but the Alhambra did not participate in the OST, but I tried to sing. " It started with a kind of story.

---------------------------------

About the title Cine "because it's special in 15 years, the voice of the fans and voice of me" to voice "

Look at the stairway scene in Heaven It is → embarrassed because it does not go out AT FM up to now. It was young. I remember when I was asked to make a debut from a Japanese person in Nagano shooting of a heavenly tree, and I was told "I know it" when I talked with "heaven..."

Look at the Ikemensin next door. (Next to... Are there any differences between dialogue and narration? It's a little different. The lines say straight, and there is an expression and an environment. Nale includes description. In, reproduce the narration

Look at the heir scene.  Time passes quickly. (Minho) He's been discharged! I have been traveling recently. The popularity of the work exceeded my imagination, and I received a lot of love in Asia.

A word to Eun-san Ogenkideska? Are you living with Kim Tan Japanese? Are you going to the place of Kim Tan now? I think I'll go straight to Kim Tan. 

Doctor's scene look (last scene) It is ad lib to sow the flower. I laughed funny. It was said, "scatter together" but did not.

It's a different atmosphere. As we go through the years, the emotions we communicate are changed. Is it different from reading the same naale now? There are also ways to think about love and change in values and ways of thinking.

OST Medley (next twink, heir, Pinocchio)  London Travel Videos ♥ Mr. Chinon, London? It was filmed or photographed by Cine-chan. I walked around the lake and the National Park, which was Insta subway and train. It was so cute.

Look at the Alhambra scene It was difficult in many ways, but it was rewarding. It was a pure image, but Emma had to make a contrary image. I changed the hair color, put the extensions, and made the makeup darker.

The trouble was with the song of the request, but It's you. I did not sing (as the song appeared) because I saw that Hyun-bin SANG at FM when I watched SNS

----------------------------------

It looks like a detective. I want to try. I want to do the action while I am young at the age of one. I'm not a detective next, but I think I can show you the role I've never seen before in autumn.

-----------------------------------

Trouble and make-up advice I do not usually do the make-up because it  is done by the hand of the expert. Basic cosmetics have moisturizing power. The fans are half brighter than their skin tone. The eye makeup is a little bit up in the Buehler and then the mascara

Trouble and usually listen songs 죠지 (George)-Let's Go Picnic

Dance Time ♬ Because Cine-chan only dances listening to the song, it hits the corner. Ten songs? It was the best of 11 songs. ♥

GG/Sosi Genie

Apink NoNoNo

TWICE YES or YES

AOA (the title is not forgotten)

EXIED 위아래 Wanwan (Forgotten Song Prostrate)

BTS Idol

EXO Urron

BLACKPINK 뚜두뚜두

Apink Mr. Chu

BTS Boy with Luv

Note: I cannot thanked enough saketonegoto for sharing his fan account over at twitter. I excluded some tweets, go check out his acct for complete (@saketonegoto ) details.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Studio Dragon takes the lead in content development by providing various quality content to viewers throughout the world, supporting existing and new creators for their works, and striving differentiated quality works.  http://www.studiodragon.net/front/en/about/company 

Commercially speaking, Memories of The Alhambra brought huge revenue, while critically, same with the likes of Mr. Sunshine, My Mister, Signal etc. Being in the league of these distinguished dramas is already satisfying feeling.

I take pride in Shinhye being part of a world class production Memories of The Alhambra, viewed thru Netflix :)

11 hours ago, lduc said:

One of the best drama ever made by Studio Dragon #MemoriesOfTheAlhambra

D6IFYDoU8AAG1YG.jpg

• Like 4

[MV] Yang Da Il (양다일) - I'm Here (알함브라 궁전의 추억 OST Part 5 _ Memories of The Alhambra OST Part 5) 

Yang Da Il – I’m Here English Translation

I’ll be standing right here
Always at this place
So I can protect you even when it’s cold or when it hurts
So you will know when you hear this song
This can be my last wish

I had to wander around like I was lost
Maybe it was a dream
I don’t know either
But my fate that was given to me is for you

I’ll be standing right here
Always at this place