❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Ailee sings 'Is You' for 'Memories of the Alhambra' OST

Ailee is the voice behind "Is You" for the 'Memories of the Alhambra' OST.

"Is You" is the third OST, and it's about the growing affection and romance between Yoo Jin Woo (played by Hyun Bin) and Jung Hee Joo (Park Shin Hye) in the drama series. The song is about carefully calling out to someone from your heart and realizing they and your heart are one and the same. 

Check out Ailee's "Is You" MV above, and let us know what you think in the comments below.

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2018/12/ailee-sings-is-you-for-memories-of-the-alhambra-ost 

• Like 4

memories.png

In DRAMA

[Memories of Alhambra] Ep 7 spoilers, Hyun Bin x Park Shin Hye

Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2018

Article: Naver 'Memories of Alhambra' Park Shin Hye and Hyun Bin reunites in Seoul.. Confirms that Chanyeol is missing 

1. [+1446,-48]
Today's ending is amazing. ㅠㅠㅠ Hyun Bin is so handsome.. 

2. [+1294,-39]
I'm surprised at Hyun Bin's handsome looks every second... When he limped while using his walking stick, he's handsome. He looks handsome using a gun. Sharing an umbrella makes him look handsome too. He's just handsome. 

3. [+792,-48]
Hyun Bin is getting more and more handsome. 

4. [+627,-63]
My heart broke when Park Shin Hye lashes out at him while crying. ㅠㅠ Her acting is good and she's really pretty. 

5. [+432,-25]
A drama that makes me look forward to the next episode. 

6. [+249,-14]
Hyun Bin is so handsome. The suit effect. He's so sexy, during his most popular days, he kills with his looks. 

7. [+232,-10]
To start the romance, let Jin Woo get a divorce. It's too draggy. 

8. [+190,-4]
Prof Cha's expressions.. it's suspicious.. And is Mr Park a friend or foe..? Are they working together to take the company whole? 

9. [+180,-8]
I fell for Emma when they changed her clothes. It's so pretty. 

10. [+174,-8]
It's so interesting. Look at Hyun Bin's eyes. Mr Cha is so pitiful. He kept dying, I feel bad for him.

alhambra.png

Article: Naver 'Memories of Alhambra' Hyun Bin, chased by Cha Hyung Suk even after 1 year

1. [+993,-42]
It's not like the two are having a 'some' when they were in Spain, they were separated ambiguously. It's awkward if they meet in Seoul and show love to each other.. The most important thing to Hyun Bin isn't Park Shin Hye. His dead friend is still continuing to appear in front of his eyes, what's love...? The current speed is fine, and story makes sense.

2. [+431,-4]
Hul, the secretary can see Mr Cha now!

3. [+465,-98]
So, why is he in the game even when he's not wearing the lenses? This part doesn't make sense the most. 
-[+186,-3]
They are going to explain that soon. Secretary Seo has started to see Zombie Cha too. What kind of mystery gets revealed in the next week? Is this some kind of one-shot drama? 

4. [+259,-8]
Hyun Bin was the coolest when he pulled out a gun in the church. Everyone's praying and the two are fighting quietly! They showed Hyun Bin leveling up too, that scene was so pretty too.. 

5. [+250,-14]
Wow, there is so much development in today's episode but people are leaving negative comments because they don't see Hee Joo and Jin Woo together. Why are there so many people addicted to romance? ㅋㅋ And if they reveal the secret about why they don't need to go into the game to see Cha Hyung Suk now, how will the drama continue till the end? These people want the secret to be revealed so quickly. ㅋㅋ 

6. [+414,-185]
They are showing those gaming scenes all day, where did the story go? When are Jin Woo and Hee Joo going to meet? 

7. [+184,-9]
It's interesting, why is everyone acting like that? 

8. [+175,-9]
No, it's so interesting that I was surprised when I read the comments. I like that they developed the story. I think Se Joo is really hiding somewhere.. Like how Hyun Bin wanted to die every second, Se Joo must be hiding somewhere, trembling in fear like a mentally unstable person.. It's fun, I get so absorbed in it. 

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2018/12/memories-of-alhambra-ep-7-spoilers-hyun.html 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Park Shin Hye Makes Meaningful Donation To Help Firefighters

Park Shin Hye Makes Meaningful Donation To Help Firefighters

Dec 22, 2018
by J. Lim

Actress Park Shin Hye has made a meaningful donation to firefighters!

According to her agency, “Park Shin Hye has donated 20 washing machines that are built to wash fire-retardant clothing and are worth a total of around 50 million won (approximately $44,345).”

After hearing that LG Electronics had released a washing machine built for firefighters washing fire-retardant clothing, Park Shin Hye decided to buy 20 and donate them to fire stations. She is said to have always wanted to do something for the firefighters as they risk their lives to save people. She personally visited a fire station on December 21 to deliver one of the washing machines. The rest are set to be delivered to fire stations around Seoul and Gwangju within the year.

Hearing this news, LG Electronics has also pledged to match Park Shin Hye’s donation by installing a dryer for fire-retardant clothing with every washing machine she donated.

The actress is currently appearing in the tvN weekend drama “Memories of the Alhambra.”

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1282225wpp/park-shin-hye-makes-meaningful-donation-help-firefighters

• Like 3