❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Sports shipbuilding

"Jeong Hee-ju VS Emma" "Alhambra" Park Shin-hye, hangs the magic at the house theater

Enter article Article 2018.12.14 at 9:01 am

2018121501001043800074921_20181214090132077.jpg?type=w540

DuVjx52VYAA-ALb.jpg

DuVjvSRV4AA09lO.jpg

naver.me/FKij6rhm 

DuVypb3UUAERSOx.jpg

https://search.naver.com/search.naver?where=nexearch&query=%EC%95%8C%ED%95%A8%EB%B8%8C%EB%9D%BC+%EA%B6%81%EC%A0%84%EC%9D%98+%EC%B6%94%EC%96%B5&ie=utf8&sm=tab_she&qdt=0 

cr. as tagged

• Like 5

2 hours ago, raetan16 said:

good morning Chingus.

Ok, i watched 3 episodes and re-watched Ep. 1 yesterday cos the story did not say how they (Mr Yoo and Mr Cha) have the contact lens. Maybe i missed that part out or it will be showed in later episodes... Overall, the drama is refreshing as I feel like i am in the game, thou i nvr like this type cos made my head giddy :w00t: Mr Yoo's colleagues in Seoul are so funny and his assistant too. I laughed so hard at PSH for breaking the washroom cubicle's door and her younger sister called her idiot for not signing the purchase agreement earlier. But Mr Cha's death is a mystery... :sweat:

LOL it makes our head spin right?. But that's the beauty of this drama. Viewers are stumped in every corner trying to understand it - superb storytelling on the writer's part. Yet, I'm already invested in their story. It makes my heart pound watching it and the chemistry...boy, it's sizzling even though it is not shown apparent yet. :joy:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, raetan16 said:

good morning Chingus.

Ok, i watched 3 episodes and re-watched Ep. 1 yesterday cos the story did not say how they (Mr Yoo and Mr Cha) have the contact lens. Maybe i missed that part out or it will be showed in later episodes... Overall, the drama is refreshing as I feel like i am in the game, thou i nvr like this type cos made my head giddy :w00t: Mr Yoo's colleagues in Seoul are so funny and his assistant too. I laughed so hard at PSH for breaking the washroom cubicle's door and her younger sister called her idiot for not signing the purchase agreement earlier. But Mr Cha's death is a mystery... :sweat:

Keep watching Chingu , because episode 4  is even better and you will see more of Shin Hye on it! The drama is super! A really puzzle, you need to pay attention to clues in each episode! Very good exercise for the brain! Atypical drama! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

This drama makes me cry, laugh and makes the viewers so excited on what’s gonna happen or who is that and what is that so definitely you to watch the next ep which makes the drama exciting not a typical Korean drama that once the 1st episode is shown what’s next and u can even predict the ending. AS alcides said good exercise for the brain . Let’s continue watching to support Shin Hye and enjoy the show .  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Actors Who Can Guarantee the Success of Their Drama

입력 2018.12.11 17:46

People sometimes call some actors a 'certified check' because they make every drama they film a huge success.

The viewers gear up to keep up with every episode of their drama after seeing their name on the cast list and there is no better advertisement than that.

For this reason, actors tend to be cautious and pay extra attention when joining a new project because the ability to choose their next work is considered just as crucial as their acting.

Their drama can never see the light of the day no matter how many efforts they put in or how good their acting is if they fail to catch the eyes of the public.

But these seven actors will never know the meaning of a debacle since they not only have a good eye, but also excel at bringing their characters to life

skipped......

7. Park Shin Hye
Park Shin HyeActress Park Shin Hye is a queen of romantic comedy.

201259581_500.jpg

She always gives off a romantic vibe......

skipped

201259580_500.jpg
Park Shin HyeRecently, she and her co-star Hyun Bin are showing off their chemistry in their new drama 'Memories of the Alhambra'.

https://mnews.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?newsId=N1005052944

• Like 4

[Star ★ quest] Park Shin-hye, "You are Beautiful" →

"Memories of Alhambra palace" ... Infinite charm!

DuWHNpzVAAU_r8R.jpg

http://www.newsinside.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=514583 

[Naver] Daily Drama Ranking 국내드라마 일간검색어(2018.12.14

DubGTLyV4AAC3wY.jpg

https://search.naver.com/search.naver?where=nexearch&sm=tab_jum&query=%EC%95%8C%ED%95%A8%EB%B8%8C%EB%9D%BC+%EA%B6%81%EC%A0%84%EC%9D%98+%EC%B6%94%EC%96%B5 

cr. as tagged

• Like 3

Dub0DQWU0AAIAh9.jpg

Dub_tw0XgAIMjGa.jpg

The new still cuts article us trending on most viewed articles on Naver now ! 
Please click the link and like the article 

Link >>m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=108&aid=0002748707&rankingType=default&rankingDate=20181215 

And its trending on Nate too ! Click click let's hype it !

Link >>https://m.news.nate.com/view/20181215n06369?sect=ent&list=rank&cate=interest 

• Like 3