❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

9973BF385C3B1E7318

DwwlyphV4AA2nhB.jpg

Costos de producción estimados para el segundo semestre de 2018 dramas

tvN Sr. Sunshine: 43b
tvN Memorias de la Alhambra: 20b  
tvN Encuentro: 16b
JTBC Vida: 10.6 mil millones de won
JTBC Mi identificación es Gangnam Beauty: 8b
OCN Voz 2: 8b
tvN 100 Días Mi Príncipe: 8b
JTBC The Beauty Inside: 8b
JTBC Castillo del cielo: 7.5b

cr:  @ OH_mes

• Like 5

Park Shin Hye y Hyun Bin se unen para llevar a cabo la última misión de "Memorias de la Alhambra"

Park Shin Hye y Hyun Bin se unen para llevar a cabo la última misión de "Memorias de la Alhambra"

13 de enero de 2019
por U. Kim 

En el próximo episodio de "Memorias de la Alhambra" de SBS, Yoo Jin Woo ( Hyun Bin ) y Jung Hee Joo ( Park Shin Hye ) se lanzarán por la ciudad en busca de Jung Se Joo ( Chanyeol de EXO ). 

Spoilers

En el episodio 13, Hee Joo descubrió cómo resolver la misión final después de su encuentro con Emma. Tendrían que encontrar el 'artículo especial del maestro: llave dorada', que fue creado por Se Joo como una réplica exacta de la llave del cielo, y entregársela a Emma.

Las imágenes fijas del nuevo episodio muestran a Hee Joo y Jin Woo buscando desesperadamente a Se Joo. Ahora saben cómo usar la llave de oro, pero Jin Woo, el usuario más fuerte del juego en el nivel 95, no cumple con el nivel mínimo requerido para usarlo, que es el nivel 100. Los próximos episodios revelarán si Jin Woo lo hará con éxito. sobrevive en la peligrosa ciudad y alcanza el nivel 100. Los espectadores también descubrirán lo que sucederá cuando Emma ponga su mano derecha en la llave dorada.

memorias-de-la-alhambra-park-shin-hye-hyun-bin2.jpg

El episodio 14 saldrá al aire el 13 de enero a las 9 pm KST. ¿Cuáles son tus teorías sobre los eventos que se desarrollarán?

Fuente ( 1 )

https://www.soompi.com/article/1291917wpp/park-shin-hye-hyun-bin-team-carry-final-quest-memories-alhambra 

• Like 4

Park Shin Hye, Jeon Jong Seo, And More In Character Teasers For Upcoming Thriller Film

Park Shin Hye, Jeon Jong Seo, And More In Character Teasers For Upcoming Thriller Film

Jan 13, 2019
by D. S.kim

Upcoming thriller film “Call” has signaled the start of something new with character teasers!

The film will tell the story about two women living at different times who connect through a mysterious phone call. Park Shin Hye will take the role of Seo Yeon, a woman who lives in the present, and Jeon Jong Seo will play the role of Young Sook, a woman who lives in the past.

The movie previously gave viewers a sneak peek at its intense atmosphere and tension with concept teasers. On January 14, it added on to the suspense by revealing character teasers for its four female leads.

In the teasers, both Park Shin Hye and Jeon Jong Seo are looking straight ahead with worried looks. However, Jeon Jong Seo clutches her chest with her hand as if she is holding on to a secret.

Spoiler

Skipped....

Park-Shin-Hye.jpg

Park Shin Hye revealed, “[I chose this film because of] my high expectations for our director, and because the change in Seo Yeon’s emotions as she goes through chaotic situations that change every minute was appealing to me. I hope to show you different sides of me through my character.”

Jeon Jong Seo added, “I’m looking forward to the film as it’s a chance for me to work together with great seniors and staff. With my character, I will do my best to show a new side of me to viewers.”

Jeon-Jong-Seo.jpg

Kim Sung Ryung, who will play the mother of Seo Yeon, gives viewers a glimpse of her strong maternal love with determination on her face. Lastly, Lee El, who will play the mother of Young Sook, shows that she will add on to the intensity of the film with a cold look.

Kim-Sung-Ryung.jpg

Kim Sung Ryung commented, “I feel highly excited to show my strong maternal love through my character who struggles through a lot by herself in a thriller.”

Skipped....

https://www.soompi.com/article/1292307wpp/park-shin-hye-jeon-jong-seo-character-teasers-upcoming-thriller-film

• Like 5

'Cole' Park Shin-hye, Jong-seo, Kim Seong-ryul, Lee, hot actress gathered together

201901140810386710_1_20190114081525120.jpg?type=w540

[Newsen Bae Hyo Ju reporter]

Park Shin Hye, Jeong Seo Seo, Kim Seong Ryeong, EEEL starring 'Cole' went into shooting. 

The movie 'Cole' (director Lee Chung Hyun) is a thriller that depicts the story of two women living at different times connected by a phone call. 

201901140810386710_2_20190114081525126.jpg?type=w540

Park Shin-hye, who has a variety of charms, has become a hot topic for her 'Yeong-su' who lives in the past, . Cole, who announced the intense atmosphere and tension in the movie with 'Concept Visual' released earlier, reveals character visuals and predicts the birth of a new style thriller that has never been seen before. 

"Yeon-su", an uneasy eye-gazing star gazing at the front and a mysterious expression of "Young-su," captivate the audience at once, gathering anticipation about how the story of two women connected by a single phone call will unfold. 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000045688

• Like 7

:heart::heart:

We got grown up man jokes here... :blush:

Hb said jinwoo looks like he wanna eat up heejoo lips ...

He said jinwoo looks so desperate for the kiss here that he seems to swallow her lips. He said it 3x even when sh oppa sthap ... :joy::joy: Shinhye said haha ya the lips were consumed.

• Like 5

14.01.2019. 3:21 AM
Opciones para Más Publicaciones

Park Shin Hye's movie "Call" officially starts filming

With an epic cast including Park Shin Hye, Jun Jong Seo, Kim Sung Ryung, Lee El and "monster rookie" director Lee Choong Hyun, the movie "Call" has been receiving a great deal of attention. On January 3, the movie began shooting and published the of the characters' visual photos, announcing the beginning of a remarkable thriller in 2019.

[Distributor: NEW; Producer: Yong Film; Director: Lee Choong Hyun, Cast: Park Shin Hye, Jun Jong Seo, Kim Sung Ryung, Lee El, Park ho San, Oh Jung Se, Lee Dong Hwi; Premiere: Scheduled in 2019]

0003935858_001_20190114081604892.jpg?type=e1920

Hardly had the start of the filming been announced when "Call" also drew in attention with the revelation of an epic line-up along with the two leads' dominant visuals. "Call" is a thriller about two women living in different times getting connected through a phone call. Jun Jong Seo - who rose to stardom as a potential face in the movie industry through “Burning” - becomes a hot topic when taking on the role of a woman living in the past named Young Sook while Park Shin Hye - who is showing diverse charms - will play Seo Yeon, a woman who lives in the present.

The movie "Call" is expected to deliver a powerful and tense atmosphere with the cast following the visual concept. The production team has announced images of the characters, planning to launch a thriller movie that has never been seen before. The movie captivated the audience at once with the image of character Seo Yeon gazing ahead with concerning eyes and Young Sook exuding mysterious feeling through her enigmatic expression. The audience is increasingly put expectation about how the story of the two women connected through a phone call will unfold.

Following the visual images of Park Shin Hye and Jun Jong Seo, the photos of Kim Sung Ryung and Lee El were also unveiled. In the revealed photos, the actresses delivered a prominent atmosphere, heightening the expectations for the movie. Park Shin Hye successfully portrayed the anxious feeling of Seo Yeon who has sensed a dangerous situation while Jun Jong Seo looked straight at the camera with an unpredictable gaze of the character Young Sook, helping to enhance the mysterious element of the movie. In addition, Kim Sung Ryung as Seo Yeon's mother seemed to foretell a powerful maternal love with her stern facial expression. On the other hand, Lee El as Young Sook's mother put on a cold face, promising to be the character who brings about the extreme tension to the story.

Actress Park Shin Hye, who plays the role of Seo Yeon, shared her feeling of being in the film, "I have great expectations for the director, and also feel fascinated by the emotional transformation of Seo Yeon in situations and events that constantly change in a chaotic way. I will have a chance to deliver diverse images through this character." Actress Jun Jong Seo in the role of Young Sook also showed affection for the work, "I am looking forward to this movie because I will have a chance to work with wonderful seniors and staff. I will do my best to present the audience a new image through the role of Young Sook this time."

0003935858_002_20190114081604927.jpg?type=e1920

Kim Sung Ryung - the actress who is expected to showcase her solid acting ability through the role of Seo Yeon's mother - raised the audience's expectation when sharing, "I have high anticipation for the movie since through it, I can display a mighty maternal love through the character who has to struggle alone in this thriller genre." Actress Lee El in the role of Young Sook's mother also once again made viewers highly anticipate her acting, "I feel so nervous yet hopeful when working with director Lee Choong Hyun to bring to life the most unique and interesting character among the roles I have ever taken."

The movie "Call" is the powerful combination of the cast from Park Ho San, Oh Jung Se to Lee Dong Hwi. "Call" also caught the attention of the public as it is the first feature-length film by director Lee Choong Hyun - who became a public interest when sweeping famous film festivals worldwide with the short film "Bargain" (2015). Director Lee Choong Hyun - an emerging "rookie" director - shared, "The audience will be able to feel the joy of watching diverse characters that are different from generation to personality. I hope that the audience will look forward to the story like a roller-coaster of the characters when they gather and create the movie." He garnered the public's attention when expressing his ambition to maximize the genre's power.

This is a movie produced by Yong Film, which previously launched popular works of various genres through original projects ahead of the time such as "Beauty Inside" (2015), "The Handmaiden" (2016), "Luck Key" (2016), "Heart Blackened" (2017), "Believer" (2018), etc., and invested and distributed by NEW. It is expected that "Call" will become a novel sensational work that has yet to be seen in the Korean movie industry.

Following the visual concept, "Call" has quickly captured all attention thanks to the beauty of the characters. This intense thriller that takes viewers into a maze with no escape is due for premiere in 2019.

[OSEN = Reporter Park Pan Suk] /pps2014@osen.co.kr

[Photo] Still cuts from the movie "Call"

Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive

V TODAY OPEN!

https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

https://channels.vlive.tv/C7A6F1/vtoday/0.9755072

• Like 6

News

'Memories of Alhambra's Palace' VOD ratings are also ranked first, 88,000 per week

NISI20190107_0000255369_web_20190107085847_20190115113806118.jpg?type=w540

full  article: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=003&aid=0009011801 

====================================================================

Trending in Netflix USA

#MemoriesOfTheAlhambra #RecuerdosdelaAlhambra #HyunBin #ParkShinHye #박신혜

Dw7LxiEVAAEHBGO.jpg

• Like 6