❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

hello lovelies! how are you doing? i missed y'all and our cozy thread :wub:

sorry for dropping by just now :( 

Uri Shinhye has been doing great in Memories of the Alhambra as Jung Heejoo and Emma. :thumbsup: She always make us proud and i'm very proud of her. This production was exceptional as early as Ep 2 and remains strong as far as Ep 13. We have come to the last 3 episodes and it's gonna be epic for sure.

I'm so happy Shinhye got to work with Hyun Bin. He was an excellent actor and sunbae nim. Hope they collaborate in a film in the nearest future.

OBgmUTOB?format=jpg&name=600x314

ctto

Another thing I'm most excited is her new film, CALL.

She's working with a young promising young director, Lee Choong Hyun, who made a buzz last year with film Ransom.

CALL has solid casts and i do pray that Shinhye will have a brilliant character and portrayal. 

Chosun.jpg?w=620&ssl=1

ctto  

• Like 4

So nice to know uri Shinhye spent a holiday with her fam. Annyeong Appa & Omma Park :love: 

Our bae is generous to share this intimate moment.

Is it too much if i wish she can post a selfie of her relaxing in Hawaii beach?? the weather was so fine there btw

DwoFozZVsAAN_-U.jpg

DwoFqaxUwAE4-Q3.jpg

cr: ssinz7 IG

• Like 4

K-Drama Couch: Brilliant Writing Keeps Us Hook With “A Promise To The Gods” & “Memories Of The Alhambra”

PicsArt_12-26-12.10.22.png?resize=660,40

Nearing the last strides of the stories, the first batch of 2019 Korean Dramas has set an engaging tone to start the year right.

Continuously dominating numbers and online presences, the current roster of 2019 Korean Dramas has been parading a variety of stories with progressive plot and thrilling twists. Hence, it has provided a balanced following that can cover preferences of the fan bases.

The thrilling pursuits in Memories of the Alhambra, God’s Quiz Reboot and Children of Nobody have given us mini cardiac arrests on their impressive cliff-hangers.

Here’s our K-Drama weekly roundup from airing dramas covering December 31, 2018 to January 6, 2019.

Memories Of The Alhambra (Sat-Sun/tvN)

Memories of the Alhambra

(Screencapture from tvN)

Each episode of Memories of the Alhambra since premiere week is a thrilling ride. After receiving sporadic blows owing to the crazy world he lives in, Jin Woo (Hyun Bin) finally decides to stop his selfless sacrifice, ultimately giving the villain a dose of his dangerous fictional reality. Together with Hee Joo (Park Shin Hye), the two embark to accomplish an impossible goal in the riveting last two weeks of finding Se Joo.

Memories of the Alhambra Recaps: Ep11 & Ep12

(skipped unrelated.....) 

source : HelloKpop

• Like 5

Appreciation posts for our Shinhye and her only Oppa, the very talented guitar man Park Shinwon :) I'm not sure if I've seen it before but these 2 shots are fresh to me. Last time i heard about him, he's studying in Europe. I hope he's doing great. No mention of him during Hawaii trip so I guess, he's busy in school. :blink: It would be fantastic if we could see a latest picture of Park siblings. ;);) 

DwyWvkeVAAIv1Dv.jpg

DwyWvkaVYAgIVyf.jpg

ctto

• Like 7