❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest simply_dream

haha SO I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO'S BECOMING A JOO JI HOON AND SHINHYE SHIPPER, they should make a drama together OR clride should make like a LONG story CF haha, the free hug was nice tho =D and i cant wait for the next one haha

but guys, the important thing is that... what i mentioned earlier came true... shin hye had her first on screen kiss with se7en!!!!!!! squeels i know i am getting way too excited XD

when my friend first told me *because i have not been following goong s... =P got lazy* i couldnt beieve it, i was talking about how she didnt turn 18 yet, but i guess korea count their age by year and that whether ur b-day is in the end of the year u still turn 1 year older as that year comes... right? am i making sense? lol anyways... I AM SO HAPPY!!! for the sake of my own good of course LOL

i notice in the goong thread everyone is like hating on shinhye -_-" saying that she is still in HS and kisses se7en... wth i think 6 years is not a huge difference -_- and she's 18 damn it... goodness! and they were also saying how can she stuck her tongue in se7en's mouth =O... IF SE7EN DIDN'T OPEN HIS OWN MOUTH god! LOL i make it sound so funny, but it's the truth and i bet the PD made her do it... and i'd understand why, because she's the evil character and she's suppose to be more fierce rather than a touch on the lips which hardly MEANT anything >.< I WISH I CAN SEE THE NGS THO! lol it would totally rock!

pictures!!!!! credits to yahoo kr

2007012614120467193_141204_0.jpg20070127092318437e7_093520_0.jpg

articles that came with these pictures

궁S' 팬들 기대 이하 시청률에 닥본사' 운동 깃발 올렸다

MBC 수목드라마 ‘궁S’ 팬들이 ‘닥본사’운동을 펼치기 시작했다.

‘닥본사’란 드라마 시청자들 사이에서 쓰이는 네티즌 용어로 ‘닥치고 본방송 사수’의 줄임말이다. 다시 말해 ‘궁S’ 팬들이 본방송 보기 운동을 벌인다는 것이다.

‘궁S’팬들이 이처럼 ‘닥본사’ 운동을 벌이기 시작한 이유는 고전을 면치 못하는 시청률에 비해 온라인 상의 반응이 매우 높기 때문.

‘궁S’는 지난 24일 전국기준 9.3%(TNS미디어코리아 기준)의 시청률을 기록했다. 첫회 15.3%로 시작한 이래 계속된 하락세. 게다가 경쟁작인 KBS 2TV ‘달자의 봄’과 SBS ‘외과의사 봉달희’가 10%대 후반을 기록하는 것을 감안하면 기대 이하의 성적이다.

하지만 ‘궁S’의 방송 다음날에는 각종 포털 검색 순위에 ‘궁S’와 ‘궁 다시보기’가 하루종일 높은 순위를 차지하고 있다. 이에 ‘궁S’의 팬들은 시청자들이 본방송은 보지 않고 인터넷 상으로 다시 보기를 이용해 정작 시청률에 도움이 되지 않는다고 판단했기 때문이다.

‘궁S’의 시청자 게시판과 관련 온라인에는 “본방송을 보자. 시청률 낮으면 무시당하는 세상이다” “아무리 10대 타킷 드라마지만 인터넷보단 본방송을 애청하자”고 ‘닥본사’운동에 열을 올렸다.

한편 ‘궁S’는 앞으로 이후(세븐)를 중심으로 양순의(허이재) 신세령(박신혜) 이준(강두)의 얽히고 설킨 로맨스가 본격적으로 다뤄진다.

‘궁S’ 세븐에 기습키스한 박신혜 연기력 호평

“표정 하나하나에 감정이 제대로 실렸다”(KIKYGIRL)

[TV리포트]박신혜의 존재감이 살아났다.

25일 MBC 수목극 ‘궁S’6회에선 주인공들의 애정관계가 얽혀가는 모습이 연출, 드라마 팬들의 시선을 사로잡았다.

가장 눈길을 끈 대목은 방송 말미에 등장한 신세령(박신혜)의 기습키스신. 이준(강두)이 양순의(허이재)의 파티복을 선물했다는 사실에 발끈, 자신의 생일파티에서 이후(세븐)에게 기습키스를 감행했다.

세령이 자신보다 나을 게 없는 처지인 양순의를 좋아한다는 이준의 고백에 자존심이 상했던 것. 영문도 모르 채 기습키스를 당한 이후는 놀란 눈으로 당혹감을 드러냈고, 우연찮게 이를 목격한 이준과 양순의도 놀란 표정을 지어 보이며 극은 마무리됐다.

극중 박신혜가 맡은 신세령은 이준과 약혼하기로 되어있는 신재만 부총리의 딸로 야망이 큰 인물. 황위계승이 당연시되던 이준 앞에 이후가 나타나자, 두 사람의 대결구도를 흥미롭게 지켜본다.

사실 박신혜는 다른 인물들에 비해 상대적으로 비중이 적었다. 이야기 중심이 황위계승을 놓고 다투는 세븐과 강두에게 맞춰진 상황인데다, 대결구도를 불꽃 튀게 만드는 요인에 허이재가 포진된 상태여서 분량도 그리 크지 않았기 때문.

하지만 이날 보여준 키스신은 소외된 캐릭터의 매력을 십분 발휘하며, 박신혜만의 악역스타일을 선보였다는 호평을 자아냈다. 따라서 방송후, 화제는 ‘기습키스신’보다 이를 연기했던 박신혜의 연기력에 초점이 맞춰졌다.

대부분의 시청자들은 “오늘 보여준 연기를 통해 존재감을 확실히 알렸다” “악역을 제대로 소화해 내는 연기력에 박수를 보낸다” “무게감이 느껴지는 포스였다” 등 아낌없는 칭찬을 쏟아냈다.

현재 세령은 “최고의 남자만을 선택하겠다”는 의지를 표명한 상태다. 극이 전개될수록 갈등을 만들고, ‘세븐-허이재’의 관계와 ‘세븐-강두’의 관계에 불협화음을 넣게 될 인물. 박신혜가 지금의 호평을 계속 이어나가는 연기력을 보여줄수 있을지 팬들의 이목이 집중되고 있다.

another article i found talking about joo ji hoon n shin hye i think it's just talking about goong n goong s in general and not about them PERSONALLY =P

주지훈 박신혜 ‘프리 허그’ 캠페인

【서울=뉴시스】MBC TV 드라마 ‘궁’과 ‘궁S’의 주인공, 주지훈(25), 박신혜(17)가 포옹했다.

‘프리허그 캠페인’을 콘셉트로 한 의류브랜드 클라이드 광고 촬영을 통해서다. ‘마음으로 느끼는 사랑의 실천’인 프리허그의 좋은 취지를 널리 알리고 나아가 안착과 성공을 위해 기획된 일종의 캠페인 광고다.

주지훈과 박신혜는 12월29일 서울 대학로 마로니에 공원에서 프리허그 동영상을 촬영 했다.

주지훈은 “프리허그는 서로의 체온을 나누며 하나가 될 수 있는 운동”이라며 “큰 돈을 들이지 않고, 먼 곳에 가지 않더라도 나와 가족, 주변을 끌어안으며 사랑을 실천할 수 있다는 것을 느꼈다”고 전했다.

i havent been to yahoo kr for a while to check out shin hye... but when i did i just realized she topped the top 5 most search actor/actress on yahoo korea =D altho it's on rotation like every other day but SHE TOPPED IT! and she was number 1 before! she ratings recently dropped, BUT SHE WAS NUMBER 1 BEFORE! and heo yi jae wasnt... ok i should compare but i am happy for shin hye LOL

image2ug3.jpg

Guest sang_woo_always

aww...I really wanted park shin hye's first kiss to be leewan...but oh well...seven's hot too...but I actually wanted it to be a two person's kiss.....=[...anywase...psh looks gorgeous like always!!!! and thanx for the caps...=]

aww...I really wanted park shin hye's first kiss to be leewan...but oh well...seven's hot too...but I actually wanted it to be a two person's kiss.....=[...anywase...psh looks gorgeous like always!!!! and thanx for the caps...=]

yea i wanted her first onscreen kiss to be with Lee Wan too :lol:

too bad they were so close to kissing in Heaven's Tree.

Guest callingTHEWORLD.

oh yeah me too~ i want her first kiss to be with lee wan too. haha

wow, park shin hye is all grown up... she looks like 20 years old

Her first kiss is Se7en? I don't mind though since Se7en is pretty good looking. I used to like Lee Wan and Shin Hye pairing but now I love to see her with Joo Ji Hoon. Hopefully, they do a series together. :D

LOL omgosh. those pics were the last straw.

something just snapped inside me. and im like oh starting from this moment i AM a PSH faaaaaaaaaaaan!

--

hello to all you PSH girl and guy fans XD

aaaah~ those pics of her and JJH are so hot xD

but they have like about 8ish year difference T.T

poo~

but she really does look mature for her age.

aah i was tearing like crazy when i watched HT. ;~;

i couldnt bare to finish it XD-- and i still havent lol

Lee Wan was so hot there XD

hmm she couldnt kiss him tho T.T SO CLOSE! XD

im pretty sad that shes not the main girl role in Goong S =( and shes kind evil here too. lol

but i was spazzing when i heard she kiss se7en~

edit-

oh yea.

and i want to ask, how much taller is JJH than PSH? she looks like a head shorter but she might have been wearing high heels or something o_O

Guest Xxaznbabi3xX

Whoa. She's Young.. 16?! OO" Anyways, I loveeee herr! Hehe, such a good actress. She looks better without makeup then with. ^^

aaaaaaaww i want her first kiss to be with lee wan tooo

but whatevers :[

she seem so underated here but o wells

so talented and everythinggg

Guest coffeee

glad i'm not the only one who wanted PSH's first on-screen kiss to be with Lee Wan! sighs.. they were so close to kissing in Tree of Heaven :tears: but with Se7en isn't so bad either :D

Guest gottahavecookies

:crazy: OMG!! She kisses Se7en!! Kyaa!!! :o *speechless*

I always thought it would be Joo Ji Hoon or Lee Wan. Wow...I'm stumped...

But she still pretty and a great actress!