❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Park Shin Hye donates $28,000 to the Nepal earthquake relief fund through 'Hunger Saver'

April 30, 2015 @ 4:21 am

temp-avatar.jpgby thewesterngirl

Park Shin Hye has always been known for her generosity, and as the promotional ambassador for 'Hunger Saver', she has been reported to have donated a large sum to the relief aid for the Nepal earthquake.

A representative from Hunger Saver revealed on April 30, "Park Shin Hye, who has been a promotional ambassador for 'Hunger Saver' since 2011, donated 30,000,000 won (approx. $28,000 U.S.) on April 27 to the area affected by the Nepal earthquake."
The actress previously visited Nepal back in 2009 through Hunger Saver for volunteer work to help support the education of children as well as reading and books. Park Shin Hye's company S.A.L.T. Entertainment followed its actress and donated 10,000,000 won (approx. $9360 U.S.) to the Nepal earthquake relief as well.

SEE ALSO: Park Shin Hye awes with her long, lean figure in photos for 'Viki'

allkpop.com/article/2015/04/park-shin-hye-donates-28000-to-the-nepal-earthquake-relief-fund-through-hunger-saver  

Hello everyone  Finally I found you :/xD

I am still lost what happened ?>:(>:(

​LOL....hah....it took you a long time @NileRose to find your way....xD  Now...you have to post every second to recover your reputation as a legend xD

Edited by nistymaj01

​LOL....hah....it took you a long time @NileRose to find your way....xD  Now...you have to post every second to recover your reputation as a legend xD

It is just temporary my lovely @nistymaj‌01 hahaha  I am busy those days :)

I hope the old forum back soon :)

Guest purpleismycolor

Our princess looked so gorgeous and fresh in the Median Fan sign event today :x

So happy to see her glowing and happily waving to her fans in the gif below :x:x:x