❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Guest ktiminie

O.ootoki i dont understand this new soompi thread...O.o

xD@honey25g you're not the only one! As I said in another thread I really miss the LOL button :ph34r:

viewimage.php?id=3dbcc22df6da31a866a6d3&

Lovely Queen / Source DC

Fighting chingus!!!

Edited by ktiminie

Guest ktiminie

Ooooops just copy and past pictures doesn't work???

So here is our beautiful Queen :x

Source DC

Edited by ktiminie

Guest twingals

This new thread feels strange somehow....that gif with Goo us of Royal Tailor is too cute...did he just blew on her nape:) Shinhye got tickled!

Guest purpleismycolor

xD@honey25g you're not the only one! As I said in another thread I really miss the LOL button :ph34r:

Lovely Queen / Source DC

Fighting chingus!!!

​I miss the LOL button too :( Even our princess is not happy without the LOL button >:(

See what I mean? :(

Guest ktiminie

​I miss the LOL button too :( Even our princess is not happy without the LOL button >:(

See what I mean? :(

​Hahahaha, sure!! xD

Our playful baby girl will always make me smile :D:x

Credit Pank_Blue

Edited by ktiminie

Guest ktiminie

but what??? we're gpoing to be newbie again?? *sigh*

​Hahaha, I love that newbie status that makes me feel so young!!! In one week everything will be back to normal, fighting chingus!! Cannot wait for Shin Hye updates

Woooah....I got a headache trying to post in soompi new face...finally I could find the box to write my post...hahahaha

Now let me try to post picture :

.......yes...yes....succeed...

Guest twingals

OMGeee! that GooSu is really toying with the Princess, I mean Queen:) and MinHyuk is so intense playing with her, biting his lip, hahaha!

Guest twingals

Woooah....I got a headache trying to post in soompi new face...finally I could find the box to write my post...hahahaha

Now let me try to post picture :

.......yes...yes....succeed...

​@Agie Is there a bigger/video image of this? thanks!

@twingals ... I made three different size...the second one 3 MB and the biggest one is around 11 MB too big for this thread but very clear hehehe...so I post the second one for you...I already post it in old thread hehehe

In one of their interview while promoting The Tailor..Go So said he want to do melodrama with Shin Hye....I support that Go So....both of you already have a chemistry...some scenario already playing in my mind hahaha...

Edited by Agie