❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

@maris1, yes it is frustrating for us overseas fans and iphone users who can not vote at the moment  :-S
@thao_2512, yes the isplus Korean website is the final poll (includes weibo votes and Korean votes together).
In order to vote on the PC, I think we need weibo and paypal account.Link to Chinese main page of Paeksang awards: http://tw.weibo.com/event/100sang/movie02.shtmlPicture%2012_zpsaihlsutv.png
Icon on top right hand corner (one with blue highlight around it) is to login to personal weibo account.

Picture%202_zps0fbpzndv.png
This screen should come up once you click on it. I haven't tried the facebook login cause I don't have an account. If you don't have a weibo account, by clicking the green button you can create one using your email. You will need to verify your email before weibo account is activated. After successfully logging in to weibo, the following screen should show up:Picture%203_zpsbcpfkkig.png
The top right hand corner now has my username and icon 'Tiggie2'. Next click on the movie female popular vote tab (gold highlighted tab next to the magician wand) see below:Picture%204_zpsqymndhdg.png
If you scroll down, the screen should look like this:Picture%205_zpsfplq5zp8.png
This is the 'real time' voting count so votes on this page fluctuate greatly. Click on the blue button at the end of Shin Hye to cast you vote. The following screen should come up.Picture%207_zpswlap6mkb.png
By pressing the '+' sign you can give the maximum 10 flowers (20 votes) and it will charge 20RMB. Click on the orange button for the next step. It will summarize what you have done and this screen should show up.Picture%208_zpsh2cxbxur.png
It defaults to charging via paypal. Click on the orange tab on this screen to agree to pay via paypal.Picture%209_zpsyz4xnfvv.png
It asks for your paypal email or login and the 6 figure pin number. This is how far I got because I don't have a paypal account. Please tell me if you are successful at voting

Guest ariat

l'm thinking it is a conspiracy, l live in France and for now l can't vote!!!Sorry guys l was all excited but presently l feel depressed!!! l hate my life...  8-| 8-| 8-| Fighting Korean fans and chineses fans!!!

@maris1, @NukeA, I have tried voting via paypal but it looks impossible. Therefore, I can only conclude 51st Paekseng awards voting at the moment is only for Korean and China mainland fans. As overseas fans we can still generate a lot of positive energy and give Shin Hye our continuous support. 
There is another online vote running at the moment. 'Young Inspirational person'. It is similar to Goddess of Asia vote and it is free. Please find Shin Hye's photo and click the vote button underneath her. You need to type in verification code afterwards. Can vote every half an hour.http://y.vdfly.com/

Tiggie2 said: @maris1, @NukeA, I have tried voting via paypal but it looks impossible. Therefore, I can only conclude 51st Paekseng awards voting at the moment is only for Korean and China mainland fans. As overseas fans we can still generate a lot of positive energy and give Shin Hye our continuous support. 
There is another online vote running at the moment. 'Young Inspirational person'. It is similar to Goddess of Asia vote and it is free. Please find Shin Hye's photo and click the vote button underneath her. You need to type in verification code afterwards. Can vote every half an hour.http://y.vdfly.com/

@Tiggie2 : thanks once again. We are all in it together for the win for Shinhye. It's great to share the pool of information, the positive energy and motivation which will come in handy for the next 26 days or so. I can see it to be any number of things during this period......exciting, suspenseful, exhilarating , anxious etc.

It would be great to see her win both the awards......the popularity one in the hands of the people and the best actress one by the judges. Why do I have this feeling that Shinhye will win that too.......maybe for the simple reason that her performance was excellent

Update.......At 3:20 am KST, Sunday morning,
Shinhye....85.8%,
KES.....8.1,
Sulli....6. %........

Know More about The korean actress Park shin hye who Kidnapped the hearts of the orients so they gave her the Title White dress Angel  :)%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%83%20%D8%B4%D9%8A%

The picture is some info about our princess which is

• Birthdate: 1990-Feb-18 (age 25)
  • Birthplace: Paju, Gyeonggi, South Korea
  • Height: 163cm
  • Weight: 45kg
  • Star sign: Aquarius
  • Blood type: A
  • Family: Parents and Older Brother Park Shin Won 

انفوجرافيك.. تعرّف على الكورية صاحبة لقب "ملاك الفستان الأبيض"
    توّجت النجمة الكورية ‫#‏بارك_شين_هي‬" Park Shin Hye منتصف شهر أبريل الجاري بلقب "ملاك الفستان الأبيض" في الاستفتاء الذي انطلق عبر mbc.net في 20 مارس واستمر حتى 10 أبريل الجاري، وتنافست فيه 50 فنانة من مختلف بلدان العالم، واستطاعت بارك أن تحصل على أعلى نسبة بواقع 33.56% من إجمالي الأصوات المشاركة في الاستفتاء.
    وفي السطور التالية سوف نتعرف أكثر على الفنانة التي خطفت قلوب الجماهير حتى يمنحوها لقب "ملاك الفستان الأبيض".

المصدر: onmbc.net/M8Ek4

Trans:

Infographic  .. Know about  Korean actress who gained  Her title  "white dress angel "On mid-April as the" white dress angel  "in the referendum, which was launched across mbc.net on March 20 and continued until April 10 th, and 50 competed in which an artist from various countries of the world, and  Park shin hye was able to win the votes  and  get the highest percentage rate of 33.56% of the total votes to participate in the referendum.In the following lines, we will learn more about the artist who Kidnapped the hearts of the masses even give it the title of " white dress angel "Source: onmbc.net/M8Ek4
    Congratulations  My Princess she won on Arabic site against Turkish , Indian & Korean actresses 

:x <:-P <:-P

Guest purpleismycolor

Guys, for those who have android and wants to vote but doesn't have a paypal account, you can also vote for free. I tried it and it works. (I'm from the Philippines. There was no problem in downloading the app and voting). I made the steps below in the spoiler box. Please follow it and vote for our princess :D
Install the app first through these links:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.JK.Soft.Mobile.PaekSang.Awards2015

If the app link above says "it's not available in your country", try this link below

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.JK.Soft.Mobile.PaekSang.Awards2015.Global

DownloadedFile_zps0quywzxn.png
DownloadedFile-1_zps7bkml3fi.png

Iphone link is still not available :(