❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest sweet_treats1812

I just read in the Se7en thread that our shin hye will be dancing in Goong S .. she will be sexy with a jazz and ballet touch to it ..

Now I'm getting excited :D

yep, me too! there were also youtube links posted that showed her dancing skills..she was really good! it made me more excited to see what her dancing will be like in goong s :lol:

simply_dream, thanks for the new pics of shin hye! she looks a bit more mature in those...and still so pretty :)

Guest lilf4ntasy

woot i really like park shin hye ^^

i love her in heaven's tree with lee wan awww

i really hope they will go out in real life lol

• 2 weeks later...

She just 17 ..... but yet she got fame, beauty & superb talented ! Her acting is just >>>>>> Can't find a word rite now, but it is really SUPERB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAH omg shes so good XD

i just recently watched half of heavens tree. it really touched me <3 shes too pretty XD cant wait to watch goong s cuz shes in it hehe

Guest simply_dream

jina_bing_bang- huh? what feel? XD i dont get it... =P

OK new pics =D... this thread is like... so dead, XD im like the only one who updates on news and pics =P

credits to yahoo korea

2006121809240962233_105530_0.jpg

2006121809240962233_105530_1.jpg

i LOVEEE this picture, this girl is so natural =)

2006121809240962233_105530_2.jpg

2006121809240962233_105530_3.jpg

2006121809240962233_105530_4.jpg

2006121809240962233_105530_5.jpg

along with the pictures was her interview about gong s... >.< like i said, if someone can translate it? that'd be nice

'여고생' 박신혜 "세븐오빠와 호흡 너무 행복" <-- all i got from this is, se7en oppa, very happy LOL

'궁S' 위해 승마-검무 배우느라 정신없어

학교 결석 많아 성적 고민-친구들엔 미안

키 3cm 더 컸으면…연극무대 서고 싶어

여고생 탤런트 박신혜는 어느 톱스타 못잖게 바쁘다. 지난 봄 드라마 '천국의 나무'가 종영되기 무섭게 영화 한 편 뚝딱 해치우고 지금은 화제의 드라마 '궁S'에 매달려 있다. 차분하고 단정한 이미지에 참신하고 깔끔한 마스크가 두드러져 자신의 무대에 세우려는 감독들이 너무 많다. 학교 공부가 뒷전이라 늘 초조하지만 어느새 연기력은 평가의 대상에서 제외됐을 만큼 인정을 받고 있다.

-요즘 어떻게 지내나요.

▶내년 여름에 개봉할 영화를 찍었고요. 학교 다니면서 드라마 '궁S'의 촬영을 위해 승마, 펜싱, 검무를 배우고 있어요.

-드라마 '궁S'에선 어떤 역할을 맡았나요.

▶드라마가 입헌군주제에 대한 이야기잖아요. 거기에서 황후를 꿈꾸는 야심차고 당당한 여성 '신세령' 역을 맡았어요. 어떻게 보면 여우같기도 해요.

-신인들과 연기하기 때문에 부담이 있을 것 같은데.

▶황인뢰 감독님께서 저의 연기 경력에 가장 기대를 하고 계신다는 기사를 봤어요. 그때부터 부담이 되어서 촬영 할 때도 많이 긴장돼요. 그래서 캐릭터 분석도 많이 하고 있어요.

-파트너 '세븐(최동욱)'과의 호흡은 어떤가요.

▶처음 같이 연기를 하는 장면이 제가 대시하는 신이었어요. 첫 신부터 대시를 하니까 서로 어색해서 웃다가 NG가 많이 났는데요. 동욱 오빠가 캐릭터랑 워낙 잘 맞아서 어려운 건 없어요. 재밌게 촬영하고 있어요.

*she called se7en dong wook oppa here =D and something about NG as we can all see lol*

-오래 전부터 '세븐'의 팬이었다고요.

▶오빠의 노래와 춤이 너무 좋고, 외모도 귀엽고 멋있어서 좋아해요.

*here she said she like se7en's songs and dances...*

-함께 촬영하다 보면 '세븐'의 새로운 면을 알게 될 텐데.

▶무대에서는 카리스마도 있고 춤도 잘 추잖아요. 저도 시청자들이 보는 것과 똑같이 느끼거든요. 무대와 연기에서의 카메라와 조명이 다른 데도 연기를 굉장히 잘 소화하는 것 같아요. 성격도 시원시원해서 연기를 계속해도 무리가 없을 것 같아요. 

-'궁S'가 두 번째 주연 작품인데.

▶'천국의 계단'이나 '천국의 나무'에서는 가녀리고 빼앗기는 역할이었는데 이번에는 제가 빼앗고 차지하려는 역할이다 보니 어색해요. 그래서 고민을 많이 하면서 욕심을 많이 부리게 돼요. 이번에도 정말 최선을 다해서 해야겠다는 다짐 뿐이에요. 

-드라마 출연 때마다 필요한 것들을 많이 배울 텐데.

▶'천국의 나무' 할 때는 일본어를 배웠어요. 지금은 많이 잊어버리긴 했지만 제가 원래 일본어에 관심이 많았기 때문에 재밌었어요. 그리고 지금은 '궁S' 촬영을 위해 펜싱, 경마, 검무, 예절교육까지 많이 배우고 있어요.

*here i think she compares 'heaven's tree' to 'gong s' like how are they different?*

-기억에 남는 일이 있나요.

▶펜싱을 배울 때 청소년 대표선수와 경기를 해 본 적이 있어요. 검무를 배울 때는 양 손에 든 검이 무거워서 헤맨 적도 많아요. 승마는 제가 말 타는 걸 좋아해서 열심히 배웠는데 한번은 말이 저한테 화가 났는지 저를 바닥으로 내팽개쳐버렸어요. 그게 아프기도 하고 억울해서 울었어요.

-드라마 '눈꽃'의 고아라와 친한 사이라고요.

▶중학교 때 같은 미용실에 다녔는데 저와 아라가 같은 광주 출신이라서 더 친해졌죠. 저도 '눈꽃'을 보거든요. 아라가 연기를 너무 잘하고, 김희애 선배와도 잘 어울려서 부럽기도 해요. 제가 배울 점이 많은 친구라서 보면 기분이 좋아요.

*here the reporter asked something about go ara in 'snow flower' and she said something about working with a actress like kim hee ae (i think) is what she wants to do...?*

-서로 응원 많이 해주나요.

▶작품 하고 있을 때 서로 문자를 보내요. 잘 보고 있고 힘내라고. 촬영할 땐 자주 못 보거든요. 그러다가 오랜만에 만나면 반가워서 수다 떨고 그래요.

-아직 성장기라 키(현재 1m65)가 계속 자라고 있는데.

▶성장판이 열려 있어서 많이 크면 5cm정도는 더 클 수 있데요. 그런데 제가 잠을 늦게 자거나 불규칙적이라서 걱정이에요. 그래도 3cm는 더 컸으면 해요.

*does it say she wants to grow taller? bu like 3 cm... i dont even know lol*

-해보고 싶은 역할이 뭔가요.

▶여성스럽고 가녀린 연기를 많이 해 와서 이제는 중성적인 연기를 해보고 싶어요. 헤어스타일도 커트로 짧게 해보고 싶고요.

-연기 외에 도전해 보고 싶은 분야가 있나요.

▶연극이요. 드라마는 NG가 나면 여러 번 찍을 수 있지만 연극은 그 한 번의 무대를 위해 몇 달 동안 연습을 하잖아요. 그게 매력적인 것 같아요.

-학교 성적에 대한 고민도 많을 것 같은데.

▶진도가 많이 뒤처지다 보니까 성적에 대해 고민을 많이 해요. 학교를 많이 빠지게 돼서 친구들에게 미안하기도 하고요.

-이상형은 어떤 스타일인가요.

▶조인성씨처럼 친절하고, 다니엘 헤니처럼 젠틀한 그런 사람이요. 너무 멋있는 분들이잖아요. < 최재성 기자 kkachi@>

*here she was asked who her dream type was, and she said cho in song XD*

YUPP soo... that's all i got out of my limited korean... and if someone can correct me or transfer the article breifly or point out the highlights, that would be greatly appreciated =P

Guest smiless

I just saw Stairway to Heaven and Park Shin Hye was great in that drama. She was such a good actress. I love her. She's beautiful too. I can't believe she's only a year older than me and she's achieved so much. I'm definitely keeping an eye out for her. Can't wait to see her in Goong S. She'll do great.

PS. Is it just me or does Park Shin Hye kind of resemble Yoon Eun Hye? I think she looks so much like her.

Guest asiandreamer117

Her acting is so good.. she can really make the audience feel sorry for her without getting tired of her..

Her performance in Tree of Heaven was amazing... her onstage chemistry with Lee Wan was phenomenal... and I think Goong S holds a lot of hope for Shin Hye unni.. Her outfit during the preview was so cute.. :)

Guest VoxiVoxi
Guest sweet_treats1812

hmm..i don't think they look much alike..both are appealing to me though :lol: i can't wait to see park shin hye in goong s...jst a couple more hours of downloading to go! ^^

Guest VoxiVoxi

Y'all all none sense...Of course YEH is a better actress!! She's new and still act better than Park Shin Hye..Although I do agree that Shin Hye act great for a kid but still doesn't give us a feeling of a professional actress..Oh yeah, no point to compare, YEH is much popular and better in everything Esp her beauty!!! You never know until you watch her in Baby Vox days!!! Love YEH !!!

Guest mizzlinhie

could you guys stop this already, this is so childish hihi...by the way this is Park Shin Hye thread not Yoon Eun Hye!! I don't think PSH fans would like to hear those comments like "YEH is wayyy prettier and better than PSH" ??? and please don't bash YEH too, she's pretty and she can acts! :D Keep those harsh comments to yourself ^^;;. I think both of them are pretty, they're great actress, i like both. and NO! PSH does not looks like YEH >_< Look at her newest caps in Goong S, she looks more like Jung Ryeo Won (i think thats her name). :]