❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Guest sour_lemong

haha I was so amazed by her acting in STH.......I was like whoaa this girl is really really young, but SHES SUCH A GOOD ACTRESS! :D haha :P

I haven't watched Heaven's Tree yet, I'm going to watch it soon :)

I'm looking forward to seeing her in Goong2!! :D

Guest VitaDolce*

I haven't watched Heaven's Tree yet, I'm going to watch it soon.

You will love her even more :P

The only thing I hate about that series is the ending!

GOONG2 shoot in just a week .. yay! :phew:

Guest QtyAngel29

she's very pretty and she is a great actress...i love her acting in stairway to heaven and heaven tree she was really good i cant wait to see her in her new drama

Her new CF..

That guy is a gag man... I beleive he is married.. NOT SURE..

yea that man is married in real life.

here is the article related to the cf.

New KTF Add Throws Political Correctness Overboard

200611130028_00.jpg

Popular comedian Chung Jong-cheol, who was married last April, and new star Park Shin-hye nearly touched lips recently. In a TV spot for wireless carrier KTF’s “Bigi Study Rate Plan” the two shot a scene in which they were walking down the aisle in a marriage ceremony. They were a poorly matched pair. The ceremony has the heaviness of a funeral, with the bride Park and her father shedding tears. The reason behind the waterworks: the comedian’s intolerably ugly countenance.

Of particular hilarity is the wide smiling face of Chung in contrast to the tears of the bride and family. Right at the moment that the couple is to kiss, however, the bride can bear it no longer and collapses. In the end, Park is startled awake in a classroom where she had been snoozing, to find that it was all just a nightmare. The commercial ends with the beautiful Park having realized the moral that “by studying hard I can change the face of my husband.”

The producers of the ad were worried that the storyline of the ad could stir trouble in the newly married life of the comedian. But Chung beat them to the punch saying, “So what this ad is saying is that my wife didn’t study hard enough when she was young” which caused everyone on set to burst into laughter.

(englishnews@chosun.com )

article source http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0611130028.html

• LOL 1

Guest koreanishballet

Her eyes and lips look the same as PSH!! pancake has a more western look though-she looks like she is of mixed parentage or something

Her eyes and lips look the same as PSH!! pancake has a more western look though-she looks like she is of mixed parentage or something

No.. Pancake is originally Thai and she used to be a winner of the model of the world 2004 contest. :D

Guest WanMinBin

omg, that pic above of the Thai actress. I honestly thought it was PSH until I read further. :blink:

seriously the resemblance is bizzare. :sweatingbullets:

and I was about the save the pic to use in an icon. :rolleyes:

Guest simply_dream

Wasn't she in a horror movie with jaehee? What happen to the movie?

she was in the horror movie and it came out in korea over the summer, obviously we cant watch it because, well, we are not in korea haha, so until someone can upload it or that the dvd comes out, we wont be able to watch it T.T but we can watch the behind the scenes on youtube =D it's really cute! btwn her and jaehee of course haha

Her new CF..

That guy is a gag man... I beleive he is married.. NOT SURE..

Anyway, when the cast of Goong came on the MBC show, My mom was like who is that? [Pointing to PSH] I told her she was in Stairway to Heaven and in Heaven's Tree.

My mom was like OHHH! I then told her that she was MY AGE.

My mom was like she can talk well, meaning like to a large crowd of ppl. and act well too!

She is ONE OF MY FAV. ACTRESS'!

I want to see her CF!

Jina

i thought shin hye was really good in that mbc show... i was thinking, wow she's a good speaker, dont really stutter and stuff, but then at a moment i think she made a joke, im not krn so i dont really understand, but her tone of voice sounded like that and a bit informal too? like for this type of event, then no one laughed except for the mc, then she looked awkward and like just smiled, maybe it's just me tho haha, im so over-excited about everything and i want to watch the CF too!!! >_< it's supposedly on yahoo korea, but on my comp it doesnt work T.T

thanks syah4brit for the news! that comedian guy is cool, except if i was shinhye it'd be hard for me, because i cant believe they were THAT close that their lips nearly touch *yes, very very hard to imagine, that's why i must see the CF IF SOMEONE CAN UPLOAD IT!* if i was shinhye i woulda burst out laughing because that guy's face is simply funny, altho it'd be rude haha

This is the Thai actress whose name is Pancake.

Her face is really similar to Park Shin-Hye .

What do you think ?

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/8862/2006811547251up9.jpg

wow, she does look a lot like shin hye, or more that shin hye look like her since she's older... i assume? pancake hehe, that's a funny name... maybe it's the makeup but when i scroll down to see the pic, it almost creeped me out >.< her eyes are so scary!! haha or maybe it's just me... other then that i think she's pretty too =D altho shin hye will forever be the better 1 in my heart ;)

actually i just looked up pancake... i do think it's just the angle...

0220050922100126pancake3_b.jpg

that's her... and i do not think she look A BIT like shin hye here

Guest sweet_treats1812

hmm..that girl pancakes does look slightly like park shin hye..the eyes and the lips are a bit similar :) the pics of that CF sure look nice and funny :lol:

Guest simply_dream

new pictures of her =D

credit: yahoo korea

20061206172535629b0_172535_0.jpg20061206165533477b0_165533_0.jpg

20061206162533369b0_162533_0.jpg20061206153046155b0_153046_0.jpg20061206161025305b0_161025_0.jpg

20061206144531866b0_144531_0.jpg

she's so pretty =D

a few articles... if someone can translate >.< great appreciated

[리뷰스타] 2006년 12월 06일(수) 오후 02:45

화제의 드라마 궁S에서 귀족녀 신세령역을 맡은 박신혜가 드라마에 임하는 것에 대해 '독기를 품을 거예요"라고 당찬 각오를 밝혔다.

박신혜는 리뷰스타와의 인터뷰를 통해 요즘은 궁S 에 올인하고 있다며 자신이 맡은 신세령은 매우 매력적인 캐릭터라며 완벽한 역에 부합하기 위해 승마, 펜싱, 예절 교육 등과 내면적으로도 부족할 것 없는 귀족녀로서의 감성을 키우고 있다고 밝혔다.

박신혜가 맡게 된 신세령은 극중 명예와 권력, 재산을 모두 갖춘 귀족 집안의 외동딸로 못하는 것이 없는 완벽녀로 학창시절부터 1등을 놓쳐본 적 없는 실력과 출중한 미모로 황후가 되겠다는 야망을 품고 있다. 그러나 이후(세븐 분)의 갑작스런 등장으로 이러한 황실 주변에 큰 변화가 찾아오면서 보여주는 다양한 내면 감정의 모습을 보여줄 예정이다.

궁S 에 임하는 각오를 묻는 질문에 "독기를 품을 거예요"라며 당찬 각오를 보여주는 박신혜, 이전에 주로 맡았던 소위 순둥이 같은 청순한 모습을 보여준 것에 대해 반대적인 캐릭터를 맡아 기대가 된다며 설레는 모습을 보여주고 있다.

앞으로 궁S에서 보여줄 박신혜의 당차고 도도한 귀족녀로 분한 박신혜의 연기 모습을 통해 많은 팬들에게 최근 연기자의 최대의 찬사 '새로운 발견'을 예고하고 있다

--------------------------------

포토〕훌쩍 커버린 박신혜, ‘여인의 향기’ 물씬!

[리뷰스타] 2006년 12월 06일(수) 오후 05:25

박신혜가 훌쩍 커버린 모습으로 여인의 향기를 물씬 풍기고 있다. 박신혜는 현재 고등학교 2학년에 재학 중이며 성숙한 이미지로 다양한 역할을 소화할 수 있는 몇 안돼는 유망주로 손꼽히고 있다.

한편, 오는 2007년 1월 방송되는 MBC 드라마 궁S 에서 박신혜는 입헌군주국이라는 가상의 대한민국에서 완벽한 귀족녀로 장차 황후가 되는 목표를 가진 여성으로 등장한다.

Guest VitaDolce*

I just read in the Se7en thread that our shin hye will be dancing in Goong S .. she will be sexy with a jazz and ballet touch to it ..

Now I'm getting excited :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

I just read in the Se7en thread that our shin hye will be dancing in Goong S .. she will be sexy with a jazz and ballet touch to it ..

Now I'm getting excited :D

yep, me too! there were also youtube links posted that showed her dancing skills..she was really good! it made me more excited to see what her dancing will be like in goong s :lol:

simply_dream, thanks for the new pics of shin hye! she looks a bit more mature in those...and still so pretty :)