Quantcast
NileRose

❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ Upcoming Movie Alone will start shooting 2019❤️

Guest simply_dream

i am thinking... watch this thread start growing like crazy when goong 2 starts XD

but anyways, hope there's some updates about her filming soon!!!

i was thinking, i rmb reading some news about how she couldnt kiss on national TV because she's underage

hence the no kissing in heaven's tree with lee wan

but when she is going to be filming goong, she's gonna turn 17 *or 18 in korea*

WHICH MAKES HER LEGAL! haha... her b-day is on feb, and i am confident that filming will be on till then

SO WE MIGHT ACTUALLY GET TO SEE HER FIRST REAL ON-SCREEN KISS

*cross our fingers guys* i mean in goong, joo ji hoon kissed both female leads

CANT THEY MAKE SE7EN KISS EM BOTH TOO haha...

i must stop imagining and start

here are some pics =D i hope it's not been posted before

credits: yahoo korea

20061017091516229611si6.jpg

n2o14125731321sy3.jpg

n2o14125731281vc0.jpg

n2o14125731562fu5.jpg

MY FAVORITE SET! she's so pretty =) i love the 1 with fake bangs haha she's so cute XP

tho i DO NOT hope she get bangs, she looks fine just the way she is

I LOVE the last pic she took with that girl =D her hair likes that is awesome

n2o14125452281tz6.jpg

Guest devilishbabe

aWWwwW man..She's sizzling hAwT in all those pictures.. yeap..im hoping that

there will b more updates on her too once goong 2 starts filming^_^..n i do hope there will be a kissing scene btw her and se7en... lol lol ...ahh...anyway..y dis thread is so dead xD

Guest mizzlinhie

Park Shin Hye is so kuteee :) thanks for the pics!

Guest callingTHEWORLD.

yay... are those pics new?

she looks so cute in those pics ^^

thanks for the pics.

i can't wait to see her in Goong 2

i can't believe she is the 2nd role.... whyyy!

i would love her to be with Se7en.

oh well. i still can't wait!

Guest s3rene

She really is a natural beauty. Very cute without any makeup. :)

Guest evelyn168

Yes, I'm upset that she's not the lead in Goong 2... I mean, she looks great with se7en. Well, she looks great with all the guys, especially Lee Wan... I wished he was casted in this too. He's a great actor and I think it's about time he returns to comedy... Then he can pair up with PSH and all of us STH/HT fans can see them together again...

Guest sang_woo_always

HEY GUYS!!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE...BUT THIS VIDEO...PARKSHINHYE'S PICTURE COVERED THE LEAD GIRL'S PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT!!! AHHHH!!! I HOPE SHE'S THE LEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7-BQ8dNaITA

Yes, I'm upset that she's not the lead in Goong 2... I mean, she looks great with se7en. Well, she looks great with all the guys, especially Lee Wan... I wished he was casted in this too. He's a great actor and I think it's about time he returns to comedy... Then he can pair up with PSH and all of us STH/HT fans can see them together again...

an HT re-pair would be HOT :sweatingbullets:

Guest sweet_treats1812

hahaha~ yep, this thread is probably gonna start leaping once goong 2 starts :lol: i was really hoping to see her as the main lead, but as long as she's in every single episode of the drama, then im happy...

i noticed that most actresses in korea who are underage dont get kissing scenes..i didnt realize there was some legality involved in it, but that's good though~ wonder who her first on-screen kiss will be :phew::lol:

Guest sang_woo_always

hahaha~ yep, this thread is probably gonna start leaping once goong 2 starts :lol: i was really hoping to see her as the main lead, but as long as she's in every single episode of the drama, then im happy...

i noticed that most actresses in korea who are underage dont get kissing scenes..i didnt realize there was some legality involved in it, but that's good though~ wonder who her first on-screen kiss will be :phew::lol:

I hope it's leewan!!!!! :P it's gotta be him!!!!!!!!!! :D hehehe....or someone hot!!!...but i prefer him!!!! :blush:

Guest devilishbabe

nooooooooooooo..not lee wan phweeeeeez... how bout joo ji hoon? :blush:

Guest luthien

i'm also disappointed that she won't be the lead in goong 2. i could never imagine her being the evil and conniving antagonist because she has such a sweet and innocent face. however there was one picture in the goong 2 thread that convinced me she could handle that role. i just hate to see her cry. i bet she'll cry cos like all the losers in the korean dramas cry.

nooooooooooooo..not lee wan phweeeeeez... how bout joo ji hoon? :blush:

::GASP:: :o

What do you mean not Wannie?! Lol, no seriously, it's got to be Lee Wan

Guest sweet_treats1812

hahahaha~ i wudnt mind seeing her kiss lee wan..really :blush: they both gave me the goosebumps when they almost kissed in "heaven's tree"..it happened several times, but they never truly got to kiss! i was at the edge of my seat! ^^

oh wells...their near-kiss scenes still got me grinning like an idiot...who ever thought scenes like that can be as "hot" as the actual kiss scenes? :lol:

Guest tanpopo

I want Shin hye to be the leading actress...so bad i dont like the other girl..shin hye would make a perfect girl fpr se7en..she so amazing, damn pretty, great acting skills

Guest sang_woo_always

I want Shin hye to be the leading actress...so bad i dont like the other girl..shin hye would make a perfect girl fpr se7en..she so amazing, damn pretty, great acting skills

that's exactly wat I want too :tears: ...but :( .....i guess it's not going to happen so....hmmmm...I just hope the other dude is cute <_< ...and shinhye would get to be in a lot of scenes with seven!!!!! :D

Guest simply_dream

PICS FROM HER NEW KTF CF =D dont ask me what the heck is that guy x_x just know that shin hye looks REALLLY pretty here =D

credits: yahoo korea

20061109140114144b01401yz9.jpg

20061108220553185d52120eo0.jpg

Guest lavender*sshi

She's also in stairway to heaven right? i'd like to see some of her pictures in that drama. Can someone help me find a pic?

Guest VitaDolce*

OMG! that NEW KTF CF is freaking hilarious :P

This girl is on my top 3 favorite korean actress.

Does anyone have cyworld pics of her,

sorry I don't have cyworld ..hehe.