❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest nistymaj

Ahhh... wow...hardworking Shin Hye ... (voice lessons?) coz I'm sure this is live and her voice is getting stable and deeper...and playing maracas along with singing? Adding to her skills...  :x :x  

cr to uploader

Omg! Baby girl please stop crying! Starlight angels please translate what they are talking about in her fm! I'm dying to see her cry! shin hye be STRONG! even if you're not saying anything but I know that you're going through tough times right now please be strong baby girl! We love hou! I hate to see her sad! Grrrr

Thank God this is the last leg of her fan meeting! Please next year don't include the heirs in your fan meetings anymore! Thank God she has a new drama now! Be strong baby girl and move on! You are a beautiful person! there are so many happy scenes from the heirs why focus only on LMH! Her fan meeting this year is kinda gloomy and sad unlike before that she was so cheerful and bubbly! I hope she's okay! Whatever makes her happy I will always support her!

Seeing those photos of Park Shin Hye crying got me balling my eyes out. And me pms-ing isn't helping. :((
but then.. I saw this.. What are you doing baby girl? Showing off your milky white legs? :-jBx-02aiCIAEilM7.jpg
cr: as tagged

Guest annariana18

Seeing her cry makes me feel like it too :(( Shinhye, whatever comes your way.. just know that we're always going to support you, and we're always behind you.. forever... \m/ don't cry princess, be safe and strong!! Starlight Angels are always here for you.. (still crying) :((

We love you!! >:D< :x

Edited :

While I'm repeating Shinhye CFs videos, I come across this CF again..

Cr to PSHAFC

So cutee.. :x can't wait to see their Royal Tailor movie next year..

She is clearly happy and in love right now but I can tell that she's going through tough times! A true starlight angel will always support and love her no matter what! Be STRONG and have FAITH PSH!

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SHINHYE

10665860_797412820281285_173174848735839

123.jpg124.jpg125.jpg126.jpg126.jpg

don't cry my beautiful princess, were always here to support you and love you unconditionally.whatever you do in every aspect of your life. and it makes us cried too whenever we see you crying.  you're the most beautiful woman even if you cried. we love you shinhye....
credit to the owner pshicthank2.gif