❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Bx5bxaQCIAATVpK.jpg:large
@khun_oui: She's cuteemojiemoji น่ารักอ๊ะ! พัค ชิน เฮemoji my first selca with Park Shin Hye กะซุปตาร์เกาหลีเค้าเรียกเซลก้าemojiemojiemoji Park Shin Hye 2014 Asia Tour: Story of Angel In Thailand presented by Mamonde #selca #ParkShinHye
via MohamedSunbae

Guest nistymaj

Arent they both cute as a button @agie....can imagine them hanging out together as they are classmates at Chung-ang Uni .... blame it on our girl who is the  Queen of Chemistry so that is why sometimes SA's neet to have flexible necks as we look from side to side, to and fro.... LOL

ctto

@nistymaj....hahahaha....I'm very flexible with every Shin Hye co-star and always change my preferences from time to time...now because we have Yogiyo, my preferences goes to Kang Ha Neul...LOL...in November, I probably change into Lee Jong Suk...LOL...
Bx5e180CAAIwDyu.jpg
Bx5hXz_CIAAqnm_.jpg
Bx5id6cCUAADvLa.jpg
credit pics as tagged and to respective owner

It does not appeal to many but it is my feeling today 
She was a lovely talented child.
Now her age is 24 years
I expect that she will be beautiful (not just cute) stylish talented lady. It will be a new stage in her career.Sometimes I think that ... she realized this and started to move in the right direction ... but ... take very little time and she comes back to the image of a just cute cheerful girl. This is sad. And I do not understand ... why?Self-doubt? No willpower? No desire to move forward? What? 
I am a fan of her talent for a long time. Now - the breakthrough time. It's now or never.I am afraid that she will miss this chance, if she will not to work on yourself, will not be lazy and will not give yourself a relief. She must not  distracted by something else. She needs to concentrate on the essentials, She must constantly improve, and not stay in one place. 
I do not see this her movement now. Alas.
Now she looks like a cute chubby housewife, not the adult stylish actress. :(  Sorry...

There's nothing wrong with being cute! CUTE means that her face is like a baby doll! she's really cute as a baby so what if people will describe her like that! her facial features are very delicate and fragile it's a big compliment if people will call her cute! A doll like face like PSH is cute and pretty! Well most women describes brad pitt, tom cruise as CUTE too even if they are so handsome! In Korea most men described beautiful girls as cute too! no big deal really if people thinks that she's pretty, beautiful or cute! she is sooo pretty now and her slim figure is very appealing!

That's why she can looks good with handsome men because she is so cute and pretty! Her face is not too strong and sharp! she exudes a youthful, vibrant baby face aura! Her face is never boring but so pleasant and charming! You will never get tired of looking at her beautiful limpid eyes and sexy full lips!